Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No HSM3??

• The Darkness to Light

Re: No HSM3??

Quote Originally Posted by FabulousIsJam View Post
    well other than Vanessa taking those dirty pic heres some more new;; NONE of the cast have signed for HSM3, and not bc they have a year bc of $ issues. With the first movie taking 4 million to make and making OVER 100 million the cast thinks they need more $. Zac was offered 2.5 million and the othere 1 million. Some of you are probably saying "I'd do it", but think if the movie you worked on made well over 100 million and ALL you got was just about 1 million how would you feel?? just thought i'd share~
    That said, it's a wonder why Disney didn't put in their contract their traditional obligatory character clause stating that if they need to call on them again, they have the right to do so as well as negotiate appropriate payment for the project.

How else do you think they got James Wood back as Hades for Kingdom Hearts or the original cast of Tron for that matter?
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by opherrichards View Post
    2.5% is still a large proportion. Please consider everything else that has to be paid for, all the people, props, places, advertising, etc etc and then Disney need to make some profit from something.
    No the 4 Million is ALL Of it thats how much it took to make the first one, sorry if i didnt make that clear~ FallOut i will try not to speak in netspeak, its just a habit, lol we all have it!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by opherrichards View Post
    2.5% is still a large proportion. Please consider everything else that has to be paid for, all the people, props, places, advertising, etc etc and then Disney need to make some profit from something.
    Not just that, but the other cast and crew members, Disney employees in marketing, etc, etc. Everyone makes money off of these things - not just the stars.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123