• KING OF CABMF'S

Save Wdw's Vmk Central!!!!!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE!
    I KNOW, IT'S BEEN FOREVER AND A DAY SINCE I POSTED A THING, BUT I HAVE BEEN THINKING ALOT ABOUT STUFF, PLUS I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH PLENTY O'DRAMA AT SCHOOL, ITS ALOT TO HANDLE
    AS YOU ALL KNOW BY NOW, ON SEPTEMBER 30TH, VMK CENTRAL AT WALT DISNEY WORLD WILL BE GIVING OUT ITS FINAL QUESTS
    WE'RE ALL VERY UPSET ABOUT IT, BUT I THOUGHT OF A WAY TO SHOW HOW MUCH WE CARE ABOUT VMK CENTRAL.
    AND YEA, ALOT OF YOU ARE PROBABLY LIKE 'THIS IS SUCH A USELESS THREAD, THEY'RE GOING TO CLOSE IT DOWN ANYWAYS' WELL THEN LET'S USE THE ROOM TO REMEMBER VMK CENTRAL AND SHARE STORIES ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED AT WDW (I HAVE PLENTY OF STORIES TO TELL ABOUT WDW )
    SO IF YOU WANT TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR YOUR VMK CENTRAL FAMILY, AND YOUR VMK COMMUNITY, HELP ME OUT BY JOINING ME AT 'SAVE THE WDW VMK CENTRAL!'
    I'LL PROBABLY EVEN THROW IN A DOOR PRIZE EVERY NOW AND THEN, AND SOME WDW TRIVIA
    DONT MISS OUT ON YOUR LAST CHANCE TO STOP THE BULLDOZER OF BIG WDW BUSINESS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

THIS ROOM IS: UNDER A SOFT OPENING
    I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• Same Name On VMK

You have no right to ask me that question!

Re: Save Wdw's Vmk Central!!!!!!!!

vmk central isn't closing! It's just moving to where the tommorowland arcade is.
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    Yeah the end. You heard me.
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by I_Know View Post
    vmk central isn't closing! It's just moving to where the tommorowland arcade is.
    Do you have a citation for this?
    unless i missed it in the newsletter.
    ADD ME.[:

1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• Same Name On VMK

You have no right to ask me that question!

When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    Yeah the end. You heard me.
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

• KING OF CABMF'S

Haha that's cute...
    But fyi im dog, i was there when that happened.
    but then Con and I were told that it was just going to be removed completely.
    Here is even a misquoted reply from someone who replied on my recnt TR:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by evanescence4ever
    Well, no, but i can say that not much has happened inside the building so far, but there was a new team of vmk central'ers who didn't really get it, the whole quest thing. And that nice short lady who used to work there was moved to the pin startion outside of the candy store on Main Street, at least when i was there that is where she was. I dont know anything about if vmk central is really being moved to tomorrowland still, but all i can say is that we will have to wait until september to see if anything significant happens

According to Yavn's last update, all quests in WDW are over in September, so I don't think VMK Central is moving anywhere soon.
    Now i can say that our sources are pretty much equal, so up until this point, i stand the grounds that VMK is still being closed down, no matter how much i wish it would not happen

So may i be a bit more specific?
    Can you get a CITED source?
    Not saying that WDWGirl is not a great cource of info, but we were both told that VMK central was closing for good.
    ADD ME.[:

AND FINALLY...

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

The whole Tomorrowland rumor was more of fan speculation that actual fact.

When it was reported that there would be a lot of rennovation and "store swapping," if you will, dealing with Main Street U.S.A., some theme park rumor sites, like Screamscape, wondered if VMK Central would be moved to Tomorrowland.

Also, there may have plans to move it to Tomorrowland in the first place, but now it seems like those plans were shot down.

Although I would love for VMK Central to stay (in some form), I doubt it will happen.

Anyone else wonder if they are going to keep VMK Central in the game once the real thing is gone?

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Yeti View Post
    The whole Tomorrowland rumor was more of fan speculation that actual fact.

When it was reported that there would be a lot of rennovation and "store swapping," if you will, dealing with Main Street U.S.A., some theme park rumor sites, like Screamscape, wondered if VMK Central would be moved to Tomorrowland.

Also, there may have plans to move it to Tomorrowland in the first place, but now it seems like those plans were shot down.

Although I would love for VMK Central to stay (in some form), I doubt it will happen.

Anyone else wonder if they are going to keep VMK Central in the game once the real thing is gone?
    Yes, the park operations were going to move it until the VMK Staff decided to remove the in-park quests at this time. They have been gone from Disneyland for a while, but hopefully something will return to the parks in association with the game.

• May the F=ma be with you

I'm thinking that the terminals will be moved to the TL Arcade.

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

• Purple Crates ♥

I was there today () and i asked that very question. They said there's no plans for them to be moved to Tomorrowland as of now. I also asked about all the vmk artwork picture things on the wall and what would happen to those...would be cool to get one!

• Release the Magic in you!

i wish we could save it. but unfortenatly there is no use of trying in the fact that they already planned it
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

I think VMK just doesn't seem like it's worth it to keep it open anymore.

Though popular, many people running the VMK Central were probably inexperienced, and when somebody came with multiple completed quests and a large group, it would take a long time to redeem everything and distribute the cards.

So VMK is probably thinking that it is too much of a hassle.

I wonder what they'll do with the extra cards.... Will they just be giving a bunch away the last day?

• Release the Magic in you!

that would be kewl. lol..
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am