Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    10

    Mod close please

    Offer been sold, mod please close
    Last edited by Tommyn; 10-01-2007 at 02:48 PM.

  2. #2

    • Release the Magic in you!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    a place :)
    Posts
    1,677

    Re: Trading 200,000 Credits!

    I am Trading:

    Furniture -
    Blue Haunted mansion chairs X4
    Explorer Suitcases X1
    Green 50th Directors Chair X2
    Gold 50th Directors Chair X1
    Baseball Bench X1
    Gingerbread Bench X2
    Typhoon Lagoon Crate Blue X1
    One Part Of Kali
    Tron Pong Tables X2
    Tron Chairs X2
    Skeleton Chair X1
    Pirate Map Table X2
    Red Toy Soldier X1

    MANY pins -
    Tomorrowland Motor Boat 4/5 X1
    Zebra Pin X1
    Giraffe Pin X1
    Toucan Pin X1
    Two * Snowman
    JolleyRoger Pin X1
    Clothing - none.. sorry

    Tell me what you like and we'll go from there
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

  3. #3

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    10

    Re: Trading 200,000 Credits!

    Quote Originally Posted by 4455356 View Post
    I am Trading:

    Furniture -
    Blue Haunted mansion chairs X4
    Explorer Suitcases X1
    Green 50th Directors Chair X2
    Gold 50th Directors Chair X1
    Baseball Bench X1
    Gingerbread Bench X2
    Typhoon Lagoon Crate Blue X1
    One Part Of Kali
    Tron Pong Tables X2
    Tron Chairs X2
    Skeleton Chair X1
    Pirate Map Table X2
    Red Toy Soldier X1

    MANY pins -
    Tomorrowland Motor Boat 4/5 X1
    Zebra Pin X1
    Giraffe Pin X1
    Toucan Pin X1
    Two * Snowman
    JolleyRoger Pin X1
    Clothing - none.. sorry

    Tell me what you like and we'll go from there
    umm have anything in my wants? i'm mostly looking for those mainly

  4. #4

    • ♥ Almost 2008... ♥
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Over the Rainbow :)
    Posts
    187

    Re: Trading 200,000 Credits!

    I am not offering, but just a question, how do you get so many credits?!?
    ( ~ AuDReY ~ )


    graphic and userbar made by me <3



  5. #5

    • Release the Magic in you!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    a place :)
    Posts
    1,677

    Re: Trading 200,000 Credits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommyn View Post
    umm have anything in my wants? i'm mostly looking for those mainly
    just in that list is what i am trading
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

  6. #6

    • Guest Room Interior.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    307

    Re: Trading 200,000 Credits!

    Cyan lantern for 7,000 credits?

  7. #7

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    10

    Re: Trading 200,000 Credits!

    good items all, but i'm looking for stuff in the my wants mostly

  8. #8

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,202

    Re: Trading 200,000 Credits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommyn View Post
    good items all, but i'm looking for stuff in the my wants mostly
    Hi i have some of the items on your list that i would happen to be trading

    1x Golden snowman
    1x Pirate Q Treasure chair.

    Thanks for considering

  9. #9

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    10

    Re: Trading 200,000 Credits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vmk_Vmk_Addicted View Post
    Hi i have some of the items on your list that i would happen to be trading

    1x Golden snowman
    1x Pirate Q Treasure chair.

    Thanks for considering
    umm how much for it?

  10. #10

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,202

    Re: Trading 200,000 Credits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommyn View Post
    umm how much for it?
    What ever you decide

    Im not very good offering on credits.

  11. #11

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    10

    Re: Trading 200,000 Credits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vmk_Vmk_Addicted View Post
    What ever you decide

    Im not very good offering on credits.
    hmm... 30,000?

  12. #12

    • I embrace my insanity.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,852

    Re: Trading 200,000 Credits!

    Hey, I've got the following for trade:

    Captain's Quarters Couch
    Gold Snowman
    Pink Slipper
    Sparrow Pants

    Tell me what you like and how much you offer for it - I'm not too good with prices.



  13. #13

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    249

    Re: Trading 200,000 Credits!

    Hey, I got bird hat (current lead offer is 25,000, but complications have arose, so make an offer on it anyways please (if you want, lol))
    Pink slipper (current high bid is 11,000)
    and I could do sparrow pants for the right price though. LMK if you're interested.

  14. #14

    • Hope&Dream
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    1,894

    Re: Trading 200,000 Credits!

    i have
    1x firewall
    1x Magic Mirror
    1x Gold Score Board
    1x Sea green Cactus
    Let me know
    ~Black Belts<3




    Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Trading All For Credits =)
    By VanillaPenguin in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 01:29 PM
  2. Trading 21,750 Credits!
    By Horse-Maniac in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 11:13 AM
  3. Trading Credits
    By AstroAcer in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 10:03 AM
  4. Trading for Credits! #3
    By Lady_Ivory_Rocks in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 07:03 AM
  5. Trading for Credits
    By Little Pookie Bear in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 05:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •