When To Stop Playing VMK

Well, I know that a lot of people play vmk and they really enjoy it, but i was just wondering when the right time to stop playing this game is appropriate, When Are U Too Old To Play VMK????

yea i know some of u might reply saying that your never too old to play this wonderful game, but to tell u the truth, don't u think it's weird for older people to play? i'm not saying i'm 40 years old of something, i'm only 14 and i like vmk a lot, although i might grow out of it soon.

• Just Kidding :)

Re: When To Stop Playing VMK

Well, in my opinion, there is no right time to quit playing because you can play for as long as you want. Yes, it is weird to be playing a game with a significantly older person, but they have the right to play.

However, you should (for lack of a better word) make the decision of whether to stay on VMK or not if the importance of your real life responsibilities have surpassed that of your time on VMK. If you notice that you don't have time to do everything you have to because of the computer time, then perhaps you should think of moving on.

So, you shouldn't quit because you've reached a certain age and it's not right to be playing anymore, stop if you want to.

• Minion

I don't think I will grow out of VMK anytime soon. When I'm older I'll pass my account one of my smaller friends

• Disney Dreams

My opinion: You're NEVER to old for VMK. Like someone mentioned though, if you're neglecting your real responsibilities for VMK, then of course you need to make a few changes. But you're NEVER to OLD....

No it's not weird...I know plenty of adults that play this game. You're never too old.

But yes, if it's affecting your real life performance, you need to stop.

I have heard (somewhere) of a grandmother playing VMK. She found it a fun and easy way to keep in touch with her granddaughters who lived somewhere else (not sure whether different state or country). And I have come across several in the game who have admitted that they are a grand mummy or grand duh duh and that their grandkids play VMK. Therefore you are never too old to play

I don't find it weird that older people wish to play. It is fun, safe, easy to play (and free!). You can chat to different people from all over the world who only know you by your personality and cannot judge you by what you look like or how/where you live, religion or anything else that can stop you from making friends in the real world.

As others have stated, it should not be your age that restricts you from playing this game but real-life responsibilities. Hopefully you can juggle those even if it means only playing at weekends for a couple of hours.

• Minion

Yea, your never to old to play vmk, some adults play it lol, i saw a kid at WDW, VMK Central, and he was like.. 19 lol, and i know some adults that play vmk, but i will not release this personal information