Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• VMK FREAK

Re: Every Item Is For 3k...

bump for the day!

• Lost in your eyes.

When you say bat pin, I am guessing you don't mean the magic.? If you do mean the magic I would do that. (I know some people sell it for less than 10,000 because once you buy it you can sell it for 2,000)

|siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
    ~ KelseaNicole ~

• Red sox!

i can give you 3k for one green director chair.

• I was deleted.

Hey, I am interested in this item - don't have the time to read through the thread to see if they're still available.
    Quote Originally Posted by surfngoofyel View Post
    3X 50TH DIRECTOR CHAIR (GREEN)

WANTS:

CREDITS (THIS IS WHAT I WANT MOST)

OR JUST OFFER WHAT YOU THINK IS FAIR
    I can offer credits, but I do also have troom codes for the in-park quest rooms that are now retired.

Please let me know what you would like. Thank you.

• VMK FREAK

Quote Originally Posted by TrueDreamerGirl View Post
    When you say bat pin, I am guessing you don't mean the magic.? If you do mean the magic I would do that. (I know some people sell it for less than 10,000 because once you buy it you can sell it for 2,000)
    nope its not bat magic.

Quote Originally Posted by fishThedisH View Post
    i can give you 3k for one green director chair.
    the chair is pending trade

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    Hey, I am interested in this item - don't have the time to read through the thread to see if they're still available.I can offer credits, but I do also have troom codes for the in-park quest rooms that are now retired.

Please let me know what you would like. Thank you.
    the chair is pending trade

• A Silly Girl

3k for the 1x Green Space Shirt

• VMK FREAK

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamytime View Post
    3k for the 1x Green Space Shirt
    you have a deal! let me know when you want to trade

• VMK FREAK

bump for the day!

• Same Name On VMK

You have no right to ask me that question!

I can give you spree through 3 orange mickey ghosts for the score board. Does that sound good for you?
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    Yeah the end. You heard me.
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

• VMK FREAK

Quote Originally Posted by I_Know View Post
    I can give you spree through 3 orange mickey ghosts for the score board. Does that sound good for you?
    no thanks!

• Same Name On VMK

what do you want for it, I don't have quest kiosk.
    p.s. that was what you asked for it was 3000 credits worth of stuff.
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

• VMK FREAK

what do you want for it, I don't have quest kiosk.
    p.s. that was what you asked for it was 3000 credits worth of stuff.
    that item is pending trade. thanks

• Same Name On VMK

Quote Originally Posted by surfngoofyel View Post
    that item is pending trade. thanks
    Wait, what does that mean? (LOL sorry I'm not to smrt)

The End
    ??????????

• VMK FREAK

Wait, what does that mean? (LOL sorry I'm not to smrt)
    someone already offered 3k for it and im waiting for them to be on vmk so we can do the trade.

• Same Name On VMK

Ok that is your only one right?

The End
    ??????????

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast