• Disneyholic

Are there any VMK Cards still being sold/bundled with in park items at WDW?

Hi All, Headed down to WDW in a few weeks and was wondering what in park merch has VMK cards with it and where it is still for sale? I believe there where some Pin bundles at one point and there where cards that where given out at various stores when you purchased special items. Are there still any around?

Thank!
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Re: Are there any VMK Cards still being sold/bundled with in park items at WDW?

The cards sold with the pins are still available.

But all Merchandise cards given at the various stores are all gone.

• Disneyholic

Thanks, Specifically what are the pin/card bundles and where can they be found?

• Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerren View Post
    Hi All, Headed down to WDW in a few weeks and was wondering what in park merch has VMK cards with it and where it is still for sale? I believe there where some Pin bundles at one point and there where cards that where given out at various stores when you purchased special items. Are there still any around?

Thank!
    Thanks, Specifically what are the pin/card bundles and where can they be found?

The merchandise cards that were available at WDW are sadly no more. I was in both the pin shop and the candy store last week and they no longer have them. The only cards you can get are the pirate pin series with the random pin and card. You get two pins per box and they are not returnable once opened but they are tradeable. They are available at most of the larger quantity pin locations such as FrontierlandTrading post, the big hat at the studios, the pin shop in Epcot and at DTD. Sometimes they can be out of stock at certain locations but you can usuually find them again somewhere else. I have even seen them on the pin carts at times.
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

• Hope&Dream

does that mean that some codes are still out there?

Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by _blackbeltsrule123 View Post
    does that mean that some codes are still out there?
    Yes, there are still codes out there that players have obtained and haven't entered yet - from people, such as me.

And like evil said Jerren - only the pirate pin series is still in vmk.

• Disneyholic

Quote Originally Posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
    The merchandise cards that were available at WDW are sadly no more. I was in both the pin shop and the candy store last week and they no longer have them. The only cards you can get are the pirate pin series with the random pin and card. You get two pins per box and they are not returnable once opened but they are tradeable. They are available at most of the larger quantity pin locations such as FrontierlandTrading post, the big hat at the studios, the pin shop in Epcot and at DTD. Sometimes they can be out of stock at certain locations but you can usuually find them again somewhere else. I have even seen them on the pin carts at times.

Thank you Queenie! As always! Anyone bought the pirate pins who can tell me what some of the random cards are and how much the sets cost?

Thank you Queenie! As always! Anyone bought the pirate pins who can tell me what some of the random cards are and how much the sets cost?
    The boxes contain two randomly placed pins with their corresponding cards.

There are 10 in the series. The prizes are the Pirate Prison Guest Room, VMK Pirate Medallion, Captain's Quarters Couch, Gold Treasure Chair, Crows Nest Barstool, Seagull's Nest Pirate Hat, Pirate Treasure Rug, Flamming Ransacked Window, Ship's Bow Chair, and Ship's Stern Chair.

I believe the packs cost $14.95 each.

If you decise to get one, good luck on getting the prize you want!

• Yes?

You're welcome! I have a box on my desk right here! The boxes are $14.00 and contain 2 pins in a black sleeve as to not be able to see what they are before purchase. Here is the link to Disney's Official pin trading site with all the pins in the series.

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/p...s?keywords=vmk
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

• Disneyholic

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    Yes, there are still codes out there that players have obtained and haven't entered yet - from people, such as me.

And like evil said Jerren - only the pirate pin series is still in vmk.
    Thanks Piglet!

Quote Originally Posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
    You're welcome! I have a box on my desk right here! The boxes are $14.00 and contain 2 pins in a black sleeve as to not be able to see what they are before purchase. Here is the link to Disney's Official pin trading site with all the pins in the series.

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/p...s?keywords=vmk

Thanks Evil! These actually look like they might be worth collecting without the cards... Looks like that have bird hats! I'm sure Jes and I can sneak off and snag some next month...