looking for bat magic pin please help me!

I really wanted to find a bat magic pin this year for Halloween but was not able to do so. I am willing to 20k in credits for it! (although I do not know how to transfer credits on VMK so I will need help doing that. I sadly can not do the transaction to terribly quickly just cuz I have a very busy week but I can take care of it by Friday or Saturday probably it will be in the late afternoon or evening if you want to talk to me about it, just pm me. I would be very appreciative if anyone was to help me out even in the slightest thank you!

• VMK Name: Brain-Freeze

Re: looking for bat magic pin please help me!

Quote Originally Posted by kala83 View Post
    I really wanted to find a bat magic pin this year for Halloween but was not able to do so. I am willing to 20k in credits for it! (although I do not know how to transfer credits on VMK so I will need help doing that. I sadly can not do the transaction to terribly quickly just cuz I have a very busy week but I can take care of it by Friday or Saturday probably it will be in the late afternoon or evening if you want to talk to me about it, just pm me. I would be very appreciative if anyone was to help me out even in the slightest thank you!
    A quest kiosk is REQUIRED to transfer credits. If you have one, you just make a quest with 1 task (like saying something, dancing, or emoting a smile). The other option is a credit spree, which you buy the items in the amount of credits you are offering, then you trade them over to the person for the bat magic. Probably your best bet is the shopping spree until you get some feedback.

Re: looking for bat magic pin please help me!

Quote Originally Posted by RocketRods View Post
    A quest kiosk is REQUIRED to transfer credits. If you have one, you just make a quest with 1 task (like saying something, dancing, or emoting a smile). The other option is a credit spree, which you buy the items in the amount of credits you are offering, then you trade them over to the person for the bat magic. Probably your best bet is the shopping spree until you get some feedback.
    ok thanks for the help!