Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Same Name On VMK

You have no right to ask me that question!

Talking Holiday Gift Game!

Time for a new game! Since we are now in the holiday season, I made a new gift game. Here is how you play. We will start of by me giving a "gift" to the poster below us. Now that poster must improve the gift and give it to the poster below them and so on! Here is an example:

Poster #1
    I will give you a mouse.

Poster #2
    I will give you a green mouse.

Poster #3
    I will give you a gigantic green mouse

And So On!!! I will start it now!

I will give you magic(vmk magic).

Gifts So Far!!!
    10 Special edition 30 Star teleportation magic with smellivision
    A ten pound glowing Willy wonka chocolate bar with VMK chocolate machine WITH SPRINKLES ON TOP including a meeting with Mr. Wonka, an ice cream cone and, a pair of blue ear muffs, fuzzy socks, AND a lovely pet walrus!
    A flying, pizza making, home work do-er cell with Internet access and a pair of indestructable, flame proof mittens with a cruise trip to the bahamas, a meeting with Yavn, all Hosts and Staff PLUS all of Iitsxme's possesions and Piiony's Autograph!
    A flying sqirrl with a photo autographed by Larry with Converse Hi-Top Green, Berry Blast Explosion! Juicy Juice, a big fat dictionary, and a Mercedes-Benz CLSS50 Coupe, a computer and a sky skyscraper with High speed internet and a Super Large Pie with Banannas
    Last edited by I_Know; 11-14-2007 at 01:16 PM.
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    Yeah the end. You heard me.
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

• Red sox!

Re: Holiday Gift Game!

i will give you teleportation magic

• Same Name On VMK

I will give you super speed teleportation magic!
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

• Red sox!

i will give you super purple teleportation magic

• Same Name On VMK

(change in rules, every 10 posts we start over to make it easier!) I will give you super DUPER purple edible teleportation magice!!

The End
    ??????????

• Red sox!

super invisible yellow teleportation magic

• 333: I'm only half evil!!

Blog Entries

super invisible yellow 5* teleportation magic
    AP Holder.
    Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

• Same Name On VMK

I will give you super invisible holographic edible teleportation magic!(5*)

The End
    ??????????

• Red sox!

i will give you 5 5 star* green holiday teleportation magic

• Same Name On VMK

I will give you 10 Special edition 30 Star teleportation magic with smellivision! ( it has been ten posts so next poster please start with a new gift!)

The End
    ??????????

• Red sox!

willy wonka chocolate bar

• Same Name On VMK

I will give you a glowing willy wonka chocolate bar!

The End
    ??????????

• Minion

Thanks very much!

I will give you a ten pound glowing willy wonka chocolate bar!-

• Same Name On VMK

Ty! I will give you a ten pound glowing willy wonka chocolate bar with the VMK (ingame) chocolate machine!

The End
    ??????????

• Minion

Thanks!
    I'll give you a ten pound glowing Willy wonka chocolate bar with VMK chocolat machine WITH SPRINKLES ON TOP!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast