Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• rawrr

Re: Someone Changed My Password!

my friend lilbumbles had her password removed or something and she has been fighting vmk for seven or eight months now. She called them and they have signed on as her so she didn't get deleted but they won't give her password to her for some reason? They told her her screen name was purged from the server? Whatever that means. Anyways, it wouldn't hurt to contact them on the issue and keep fighting for your account back.

• Minion

Thank you for contacting VMK.

If you attempt to register with VMK for the first time and receive the message that your e-mail address (is)already in use, it means that the email address is on record with the Disney registration system. There
    is no need to register the email address again; you may login using that email address.

We are unable to change passwords or email addresses through VMK.

However, you can find FAQs on how to change the details on your Disney member accounts here:
    http://psc.disney.go.com/guestservices/8499.html

Please note: unfortunately there is no way to change your date of birth or Member Name in your Disney Member Account. Should you wish to change your birthdate, or if you have forgotten what you entered, you will need to create a new Disney Member Account.

Thanks,

--
    VMK_Shorty
    VMK Player Support
    http://www.vmk.com

theres the message.. guess ur right Tom Chaney , im screwed.!

• String Theory q:

Im sorry Flame! I hope to see you on VMK! Hope you can restore your VMK account and make it better than before! Good Luck with it!

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

• Lost in your eyes.

If you know what e-mail you used, you can either log on to that account or make it.

|siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
    ~ KelseaNicole ~

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

This is a very sad and scary thing. I myself had my eBay acct. hacked into a while back. Thankfully, the only thing they did was send out spam messages from my ebay acct. and put a bunch of random stuff in my "watching." If they had gotten into my PayPal.... *shudder*

Be sure when you come up with passwords that you don't use something that is easy to figure out. A lot of times software programs are used to try to "guess" passwords using sophisticated algorithms. Or sometimes the crooks just get lucky and guess that your password is your dogs name (or something equally simple.)

Seriously, I have a different passwork for every site I go to that needs a password. (I have a little black notebook I keep by my computer where they are all written down.) I make sure that the password is at least 7-8 characters long, and contains both alpha AND numeric charaters randomly sprinkled through.

For example instead of using something like FruityPebbles for a password, I might use fru86tpe92 instead. Much harder to crack for even a computer.

And yes... I have a new improved password myself for my eBay acct. I was very lucky. It was eBay themselves that caught the deception and they contacted me after they locked the acct, so I was able to keep everything intact. But it could of turned out very different.

Sorry this happened to you. Good luck getting started again!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Minion

Thx And I Cant Make A New e-mail bc the mail is already taken.. * wonders *

• Purple Crates ♥

Funny coincidence today, my ebay account was cracked some how, and I know about suspicious sites and stuff, wonder how it happened, but ebay caught it in time, and nothing bad happened changed all my passwords to be safe.

• Minion

hmm.. you know what cyre.. we should keep record. and if it becomes a habit.. then we gotta do somin. if I Get Hacked Again ( HOPE NOT ) lol, i will keep record what day. AND sites.

aww i wonder who changed it. if you ever find it out go to disneyland.com and make your user with your log in user and your password and then edit your profile and change your password to anything you want it to be

• May the F=ma be with you

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    This is a very sad and scary thing. I myself had my eBay acct. hacked into a while back. Thankfully, the only thing they did was send out spam messages from my ebay acct. and put a bunch of random stuff in my "watching." If they had gotten into my PayPal.... *shudder*

Be sure when you come up with passwords that you don't use something that is easy to figure out. A lot of times software programs are used to try to "guess" passwords using sophisticated algorithms. Or sometimes the crooks just get lucky and guess that your password is your dogs name (or something equally simple.)

Seriously, I have a different passwork for every site I go to that needs a password. (I have a little black notebook I keep by my computer where they are all written down.) I make sure that the password is at least 7-8 characters long, and contains both alpha AND numeric charaters randomly sprinkled through.

For example instead of using something like FruityPebbles for a password, I might use fru86tpe92 instead. Much harder to crack for even a computer.

And yes... I have a new improved password myself for my eBay acct. I was very lucky. It was eBay themselves that caught the deception and they contacted me after they locked the acct, so I was able to keep everything intact. But it could of turned out very different.

Sorry this happened to you. Good luck getting started again!
    Something similar occurred with my father and I's Ebay account. We began receiving e-mails inquiring about some items that we supposedly had up for auction. Now, we have never tried to auction anything at all. Luckily, Ebay caught the activity and everything worked out well.
    It is rather strange and somewhat funny that people can pass off that we were selling items that were not ours.

Zipidi-Doo-Da Tip For Today:

I know that some of you who read this are a little too young to do this but never save any credit card information on any foreign server. For example, if you were to purchase something from an on-line store and, at checkout, you are asked if you wish to save your credit card information, say no.

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

• Purple Crates ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    hmm.. you know what cyre.. we should keep record. and if it becomes a habit.. then we gotta do somin. if I Get Hacked Again ( HOPE NOT ) lol, i will keep record what day. AND sites.

Note, I said cracked. Not hacked. Cracking is what happened to us. Hacking is breaking into servers and computer systems and stuff.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123