Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 174
  1. #76

    • Purple Crates ♥
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL for another year :(
    Posts
    3,951

    Re: December 2007 - Shop Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Yeti View Post
    Why is copy and pasting a photo worse than uploading a picture of greater pixels?

    It's not about the pixels, it's about bandwith. I use photobucket to host all the pics I create.

  2. #77

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Land Of Milk And Cookie's
    Posts
    1,213

    Re: December 2007 - Shop Update

    :O this christmas is going to cost a lot.. i better get tradin :P

  3. #78

    • The Darkness to Light
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,557

    Re: December 2007 - Shop Update

    I didn't expect the Blue and Red sweaters to be gender specific. I wanted a red one instead of the blue one. Guess I'm stuck with the blue one.
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

  4. #79

    • Purple Crates ♥
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL for another year :(
    Posts
    3,951

    Re: December 2007 - Shop Update

    Can someone with a boy character please take pictures of the boy sweater and hat the same way I have the others, and PM them to me so I can add them? Thanks!

  5. #80

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    833

    Re: December 2007 - Shop Update

    I wonder if they will keep releasing a ton of stuff over the entire month.

    I guess they could if they keep releasing the different color variations of the various items.

  6. #81

    • Call Me Larry (:
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NorCal.
    Posts
    2,163

    Re: December 2007 - Shop Update

    oh crap.
    I only bought one pluto ornament pin.
    *Made By Allie.

  7. #82

    • Newish Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Really close to Disneyland
    Posts
    79

    Re: December 2007 - Shop Update

    What's the deal? Why was the 2007 Holiday Ornament Pluto Pin only being available for three days??

  8. #83

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Just around the riverbend
    Posts
    8,057

    Re: December 2007 - Shop Update

    Cyre, I can't thank you enough for getting this together every week - I really appreciate having all the items in one thread on the first post.

    So far I'm really loving the Christmas items, and the pins by far are the best I've seen.


  9. #84

    • Call Me Larry (:
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NorCal.
    Posts
    2,163

    Re: December 2007 - Shop Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Danficent View Post
    What's the deal? Why was the 2007 Holiday Ornament Pluto Pin only being available for three days??
    they did that with the mickey fall pin too. :I
    and it confused me.. because the mickey/minnie pin looked alike so I didn't notice that it changed from mickey to minnie until like.. Sunday.
    >_<
    *Made By Allie.

  10. #85

    • The Darkness to Light
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,557

    Re: December 2007 - Shop Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Danficent View Post
    What's the deal? Why was the 2007 Holiday Ornament Pluto Pin only being available for three days??
    Influenced rarity? That's the only reason I can come up with since it's clearly not an "accidental release" like when the Minnie Hat made its debute.
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

  11. #86

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Land Of Milk And Cookie's
    Posts
    1,213

    Re: December 2007 - Shop Update

    hey, guys, when do u think the OLD tiki stuff will be out of the shops..

  12. #87

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    833

    Re: December 2007 - Shop Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Danficent View Post
    What's the deal? Why was the 2007 Holiday Ornament Pluto Pin only being available for three days??
    Quote Originally Posted by Piinoy View Post
    they did that with the mickey fall pin too. :I
    and it confused me.. because the mickey/minnie pin looked alike so I didn't notice that it changed from mickey to minnie until like.. Sunday.
    >_<
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeekSlider View Post
    Influenced rarity? That's the only reason I can come up with since it's clearly not an "accidental release" like when the Minnie Hat made its debute.
    The Pluto pin is just like a regular pin released for the weekend (they are both only released for three days).

    Since there are 5 pins in the series, the fact that there aren't anymore Host pins anymore, and how they're only going to have 4 Friday-Saturday-Sunday weekends in a month, they need to release one of them not on the weekend to fit them all in.

    It looks like this is something we need to get used to, though.

    If VMK continues to follow this pattern, they are going to keep releasing new stuff on the first Tuesday of each month.

    It looks like they might be releasing the pins in the reverse order of last month, (This time Pluto was first instead of last, then Goofy) so maybe next week will be the Donald Pin.

  13. #88

    • Purple Crates ♥
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL for another year :(
    Posts
    3,951

    Re: December 2007 - Shop Update

    Quote Originally Posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
    Cyre, I can't thank you enough for getting this together every week - I really appreciate having all the items in one thread on the first post.

    So far I'm really loving the Christmas items, and the pins by far are the best I've seen.
    Thanks Liz I think it helps too. And I agree, i'm loving the new pins!!

  14. #89

    • The Darkness to Light
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,557

    Re: December 2007 - Shop Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Yeti View Post
    The Pluto pin is just like a regular pin released for the weekend (they are both only released for three days).

    Since there are 5 pins in the series, the fact that there aren't anymore Host pins anymore, and how they're only going to have 4 Friday-Saturday-Sunday weekends in a month, they need to release one of them not on the weekend to fit them all in.
    Suddenly, it all makes sense now.

    God, I miss Host events during these four-week months.
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

  15. #90

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    833

    Re: December 2007 - Shop Update

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeekSlider View Post
    Suddenly, it all makes sense now.

    God, I miss Host events during these four-week months.
    I wonder why they stopped the Host pins.

    Then again, now that they sell 5 pins instead of 4, it give you a much better chance to get the entire set.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 11/09/2007 - Shop Update
    By cyre in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 03:00 PM
  2. November 2007 - Shop Update
    By cyre in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 03:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •