Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Never give in.

MiceChatter Biographies =O

As a way to get to know everybody, I decided to start a thread where everyone can share a SHORT description about themselves. Introduce yourself and maybe tell things that you like or WHATEVER YOU WANT!
    So I'll start. (ahem) .....

Hi. My name is Ashley. I joined MiceChat about 10 months ago and now I'm officially addicted to it. My friends would describe me as the weird one of the group. I can be really outgoing at times but sometimes I'm not. I'm very random especially around my friends. I am on the computer almost 24/7 so your likely to see me around. I like to talk on IM and sometimes VMK. I mostly use IM when I want to have a conversation that is not completely limited. I mostly just play VMK for the fun of it. Feel free to talk to me if you want =]. Just let me know.

Something along those lines. Doesn't have to be magnificent.
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

• Yes, I have OCD...

Re: MiceChatter Biographies =O

Hmm...

Well, my name is Megan. I'm not sure how to describe myself.

I have OCD.

However, over the years, I have had the honor of being told I should "be one of those cartoonists at Disneyland", or "be in the circus." I enjoy playing piano and composing songs. I am a singer in a choir (First Soprano, or the highest range of all voices.) Most people tell me I express my opinion a LITTLE too strongly...but I don't listen. I guess you could call me sarcastic, and my humor is a bit dry for most people.

In a nutshell, I'm abnormal, but in a good way?
    rosesredrosered: Pianist, singer, DLR Annual Passholder, (Former)VMKer.

• you can't scare me :D

Hola! My name is Philip! I really enjoy playing VMK, and when im not playing VMK i'll either be in school, at work, or skateboarding . I like to spend time with friends and make all kinds of jokes and have a bunch of fun. I'm on the computer most of the time either on YouTube, Myspace, or MC(and/or VMK).

formally known as:
    SkateboardP

• I embrace my insanity.

Woo... my name's Becca. I've been a member of MC for over a year, and I've had some really great times here! I've been a member of VMK since February, 2006, and I miss the old times before all this Hailey & Jake and Castle Fireworks Remixed business. The same goes for MC... I miss all of the people who were here for the holidays last year!

I love to dance to any genre but Country (so sue me)... and for 4 1/2 years I've been in Irish step dance classes, which I'm absolutely in love with. I'm in band, and joining band was one of the best choices I've ever made, because I don't know how I would be surviving high school without it. Most of my friends are older than me because of band, which I really enjoy! Anyways, I play Alto Sax.

I'm hard to 'really' get to know. It takes a while because I'm not that easy to see through. I'm only loud or talk alot when I want to, and I only talk when I need to say something, instead of just talking for the sake of talking. I am fluent in Sarcasm. I'm the funny one and the romantic of my group, and both have their own backgrounds which I don't feel like getting into. I'm really just here for the ride, because I love life!

• Minion

Oh cool!

My name is Alexandra Ray. Just call me Allie. I love Gymnastics, Volleyball, and Broadway. My favorite broadway show is RENT Wicked and Hairspray. The majority of songs on my pink iPod Nano are broadway. My favorite singer is Rihanna I guess. I LOVE YouTube videos. My friends in real will say I'm a blonde on the inside. (I have brown hair) I'm loud. I have my hyper days. I have my really silly days. I hate homework. I love school minus the classes and work. I love my friends. I guess I like my family. I'm a movie maker. I'm a photographer. I don't post movies on YouTube. I love MACS. And that about wraps it up.
    --
    PS. Ashley stole my text color!

• Never give in.

Quote Originally Posted by iitsxme View Post

PS. Ashley stole my text color!
    hehe

• Minion

rawr.

• !.:[Sonic Owns Life]:.!=)

Oak Park, California, A Small City But Awesome To Live In!

Hola My Name Is Megan. I'm A VMK Addict, Go On It At Least 1 Time Per Day Appromixately. I'm A Green-White Belt In Karate. I Love Rock And Jazz Music. My Favorite Subject In School Would Have To Be Spelling, And My Favorite Activity Would Be The Computer Lab. I Love Reading, The Recent Book I Just Read Is The Supernaturalist. My Favorite Color Is Blue, My School Colors Are Blue And White. The Current Outfit I'm Wearing In VMK Is My Dream Samurai Outfit, A Dream Shirt, Black Mansion Pants, Black Mansion Shoes And Dream Ears. My Favorite Disney Characters Go In This Order: 1:Mickey 2:Stitch 3:Pluto 4:Goofy
    I Have Brown Hair With Blonde Highlights. I've Been On MC Since Sometime Before Or After My Birthday Which Is Oct. 10. I've Been A VMK Member Since Sometime Before The 4th Of July, I've Been Switching Accounts Often. I Have No Brothers Or Sisters. I Have 2 Dogs Named Bear And Vinnie. I Don't Really Know Why I Type In Caps All The Time, I Guess I'm Just Used To It, LOL. I Was Born In Washington State. And I Guess There's Nothing Else To Expect Of Me..LOL

• Minion

Oh I forgot to add:
    I have eveness problems. No joke. If my hair gets wet on one side, I have to wet it on the other side.

• !.:[Sonic Owns Life]:.!=)

Oak Park, California, A Small City But Awesome To Live In!

Whoah LOL

• Minion

iick. It's annoying.

• Never give in.

bumpity bump bump, look at that thread go!

• Minion

And I also have an obsession with Mickey Mouse.

• Woot!

Hello my name is Alex. My bff is Kevin (piano). My other really good friend are SweetPeaRules, cyre, BigPigletFan i love them all! I have 4 sisters and no brothers. I have two christmasis (lol sp?) I love to play vmk so i am basically on every day of my life. Yeah.
    *Thecoolestaw*

• 333: I'm only half evil!!

Blog Entries

I'm Jennifer. I have 4 wonderful kids-2 boys and 2 girls. I also have a wonderful husband who is a truck driver. He is gone most of the week, sadly. I really miss him terribly. I babysit my nephews weekdays. I have 1 brother. I am an aspiring architect. I am hoping to go to college soon...don't know how soon. We are in the process of building a new home. I love Disney!! You guys are the greatest friends!! Laura, Evil, Piglet & Summer...hope to meet up with you guys at WDW again!! We had a wonderful time together!!
    AP Holder.
    Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast