First VMK Reality Show: Now Casting

I think this goes here. We've all seen VMK movies, but I decided to try something new. What I'm doing is an actual VMK reality show, and I'm inviting you to apply.
    This new show lets 7 people live in the life of modern day pirates. Only 1 person will make it to the end to claim the 10,000 credit prize. It would be a bigger amount of credits, but I have no idea how many people will watch the show.
    To apply, send me a message on Micechat including your answers to the following questions:

1.) If you had the choice, would you be nice and lose 10,000 credits, or will you do whatever it take to win 10,000 credits?

2.) Do you think you're skilled with the mouse and keyboard?

3.) After further clearance, would you mind sitting up to (extremely unlikely) 4 hours participating in the reality show on VMK to win the 10,000 credits?

4.) Have you won any awards on VMK?

5.) What are your VMK and Micechat screen names?

6.) Why do you want to be on the show?

__________________________________________________ _______________

Filming will probably be sometime around December 29th. Thanks for applying!

The theme for the show is modern day pirates. It consists of challenges and drama. A name for the show has not been chosen yet.

Think you have what it takes to win? Find out if you have what it takes to be a pirate.

• Same Name On VMK

You have no right to ask me that question!

Re: First VMK Reality Show: Now Casting

Sure It sounds like an intresting idea!
    1. Of course to make the show intresting I will do whatever it takes to win
    2. Yes I am very skilled lol ( Has no life )
    3. It all depents on the day. Can't be on school day so if it is a weekend, yeah I guess lol
    4. Nope. Way to lazy build great rooms lol
    5. They are both I_Know
    6. Because I am umm.. intresting to watch lol. I am very random and I am too lazy to earn credits myself LOL
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    Yeah the end. You heard me.
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

• Lost in your eyes.

1.) If you had the choice, would you be nice and lose 10,000 credits, or will you do whatever it take to win 10,000 credits?

If I had to go, I would obviously drop out and let the other contestants go for the prize, but what kind of contest would it be if I dropped out for no reason.?

I do believe I am skilled with a keyboard and a mouse. The onyl down-sides I could find would be the fact that if it's on VMK, I am CONSTANTLY being told to shut-up by VMK =]
    Also, as my mouse is wireless, sometimes it likes to die on me =[

3.) After further clearance, would you mind sitting up to (extremely unlikely) 4 hours participating in the reality show on VMK to win the 10,000 credits?

Of Course I Would.!!
    I already spend endless hours on the computer as it is =]

Uhm, no. But I did come VERY close to getting a high-score in Haunted Mansion =]

VMK ~ True_Dreamer_Girl
    MiceChat ~ TrueDreamerGirl (possibly changing to Kelsea.Nicole soon)

1. I could use the credits BADLY
    2. I love VMK
    3. I think this is a great idea and would love to be a part of it =]

**Note:: If I am selected, you would need to give me a BIG warning on when you will be filming because I will be with my Dad all week next week, and I will need to tell him that I need to be on for so long whenever it is. Hopefully I have earned my computer back =]

Thanks for looking.!!
    Xoxo.
    Kelsea.Nicole <3

|siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
    ~ KelseaNicole ~

• ForEverLiveStrong

I wouldn't just give it up and i tend to get a little competitive sometimes

ahh... YEAH lol i can type really quick so if you would ever want an answer out of me you would get it quick! lol

I would be fine with that but i do have stuuf around now with the christmas season.

No i haven't but i was rly close to winning one in POTC

MC: Allitalianboy

VMK: ForEverLiveStrong

Just to show that even people who look all fancy in the game and are wealthy can still put up a good fight in Pirates and being one. (Also the 10,000 credits sound nice)

P.S. Hope that you find this application worthy of what you are looking for.

~Allitalianboy

___ HOST_ForEverLiveStrong

_______ JK LOL

• Same Name On VMK

You have no right to ask me that question!

This does sound cool! I can't wait to see if I am in or not!!!
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    Yeah the end. You heard me.
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

1.) If you had the choice, would you be nice and lose 10,000 credits, or will you do whatever it take to win 10,000 credits? I would do whatever it takes to get 10,000 credits

2.) Do you think you're skilled with the mouse and keyboard? yep

3.) After further clearance, would you mind sitting up to (extremely unlikely) 4 hours participating in the reality show on VMK to win the 10,000 credits?No i wouldnt mind

4.) Have you won any awards on VMK?No

MiceChat-- lilmissymeprincess
    Vmk-- MiniMiniMango

10,000 credits sounds good to me!!

• Woot!

uh whatever it takes!

for sure!!!!

yes i sit at the computer all day, only get up to go to the bathroom or for food.

uh this makes NO sense

Thecoolestaw/Thecoolestaw16

Cause i will make it super cool!
    *Thecoolestaw*

• I'll pencil this in later

i know my friend MIDIEN
    would love to do this.
    i will inform her of this thread
    for sure.

• Woot!

oh MIDIEN!! would be great for this! great thinkin ray
    *Thecoolestaw*

• !.:[Sonic Owns Life]:.!=)

Oak Park, California, A Small City But Awesome To Live In!

I'll Join.

1.) If You Had The Choice,Would You Be Nice And Lose The 10,000 Credits, Or Will You Do Whatever It Takes To Get The 10,00 Credits?

I Wouldn't Mind If I Won Or Lost. I'd Just Be Glad I'm With My Friends.

2.) Do You Think You're Skilled With The Mouse And The Keyboard?

I Can Type At 55 WPM And I Click In 2 Seconds, So Yeah I Consider Myself Amazingly Skilled.

3.) After Further Clearance, Would You Mind Sitting Up To ( Extremely Unlikely ) 4 Hours Participating In The Reality Show In VMK For 10,000 Credits?

I Spend At Least 4 Hours On The Computer Everyday. So, I Totally Wouldn't Mind, I'd Be Happy.

4.) Have You Won Any Awards On VMK?

Like Best Guest, Best Quest Or Best Game? No.

5.) What Are Your VMK And MC Screenames?

VMK: WishDreams, AdventureMick, AceAdventureMick, And DizRoseFan.

MC:WishDreams

6.) Why Do You Want To Be On The Show?

Because I Thought It Would Be Fun To Enter, See If I Win The Credits. And I'll Probably Make It Funny Considering I'm Funny

I don't know who MIDIEN is, but could someone get them to apply? People seem to like that person. Thanks :-)