Haha, I agree with you on the naughty language thing too. [[bad habit]]
Oh yes. Tends to be alot of people's bad habit at my school.
Another bad habit I just saw I have.. I tend to make songs out of random things.. Like.. Ill make a song out of a paper towel
Oh yea! Oh yes! Oh boy!
Wipey up! Wipey up!
It's your birthday..! It's your birthday..!
Paaaaaaaaaaaaaper Towel! Paper towel!
Looking clean and mighty clean, cause
it's just the way we party it around here!
Yea, yea! Paaaaaaper Towel!
( Etc.. - sigh - Trying to break out of it. )
Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!
-I bite my nails, especially when i'm nervous or worried.
-I am OCD about neatness, in my car and in my house, everywhere EXCEPT my room.
-I am OCD about numbers.
-I can't fall asleep unless i have a fan running and it's pitch black.
-I obsess over my grades.
-I eat when i'm bored.
-I play with my hair too much (bad habit, hand oils get your hair dirty)
-I read way too much. Record: 14, 300+ paged books in 3 days.
I'm sure there's more. I just gotta think about 'em
Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates
- Everything I eat has to be even - mostly candies.
- The volume on the TV has to be even or I'll have a fit and take the remote away and change it.
- I crack my back at least six times everyday & countless times with my fingers.
- I'm addicted to shopping & can not leave a store with out buying something.
- I tend to forget to do my homework but it's always for the same class.
- My phone is always by my side.
- When I'm bored I stretch or do gymnastics.
- I absolutely can not stand when people ask to drink/eat out of the same thing as me.
- I can do a cartwheel not using my arms or shins. I roll onto my shoulders and knees.
- I can fit my fist in my mouth.
- I can stretch in the weirdest ways, like putting my legs behind my head and other weird things I can't even explain.
Nah it's really weird how I do it. I stand on my knees and touch my toes together making like half a diamond with my legs. I put my hands on my hips and roll to the left going onto my left shoulder first and I kind of lean my neck forward. Than I go back onto my right shoulder and somehow end up on my knees again. I can keep doing them like normal cartwheels. Haha.
I have OCD. Seriously. I've been analyzed by a pyschologist, and they confirmed this.
I have an irrational fear of throwing up. I completely freak out whenever I see or hear anyone throwing up. This is probably because the last time I threw up, which was six years ago, I became unable to digest nutrients and lost A LOT of weight. This illness, which I still don't know what it was to this day, also caused my OCD.
I'm a hypochondriac. In other words, I always think that something is wrong with me (in terms of health). One little pain anywhere, and I start worrying if I am sick, have cancer, etc.
I have an irrational fear of mannequins. I cover my eyes when I enter clothing stores because I feel like they're looking at me.
I am a grammar FREAK. Seeing any grammatical error is like hearing nails on a chalkboard. Sometimes, I can't help it, and correct people.