Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• boo.

Re: Issues and Bad Habits

I crack my fingers alot.
    I always press the play button on the front of my phone to see if i have any missed calls or texts or to see what time it is every like 5 minutes.
    I feel weird if i don't get on my computer at least once a day.
    I hate it when people mix up there/their/they're but I don't care about any other word.

^Thankye Con!! ^

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
    Lol.

Nah it's really weird how I do it. I stand on my knees and touch my toes together making like half a diamond with my legs. I put my hands on my hips and roll to the left going onto my left shoulder first and I kind of lean my neck forward. Than I go back onto my right shoulder and somehow end up on my knees again. I can keep doing them like normal cartwheels. Haha.
    Gotta try that!
    Quote Originally Posted by rosesredrosered View Post
    I have an irrational fear of throwing up. I completely freak out whenever I see or hear anyone throwing up. This is probably because the last time I threw up, which was six years ago, I became unable to digest nutrients and lost A LOT of weight. This illness, which I still don't know what it was to this day, also caused my OCD.
    Don't watch the first part of Little Manhattan.

• ♥Dance Like Never Before♥

I'll share.We learn more about each other that way.

- Everything I eat has to be even.
    -Well basically,everything I do has to be even.The volume on the T.V must be even or I'm changing it.The parts of my hair HAS to be even or I have to fix it.If I'm itchy and scratch myself on one shoulder,I have to do it on the other shoulder,even if I'm not itchy on that shoulder.Yeah,that's what I mean,lol.
    - I'm addicted to shopping & can't leave a store with out buying something,even if it's small like a necklace or ring.
    - I tend to accidentally break my reeds for my oboe class.But it's not my fault,grrr.
    -I read too much.My record?Around 30 200-page books a day.I will be reading during class under my desk while my teacher drones on.Then I miss my homework assignments and what we're doing and have to ask my friend.Then I get in trouble for talking.[[So you see,reading isn't ALWAYS good for you.But it IS addicting]]
    -I bite my nails.They're very ugly.
    -I have weird moods about cleaning and neatness.One moment I'll feel like I have to clean everything in the house and some other day I'll feel like it's okay if it's messy.Although eventually,it still all gets cleaned up.
    -I drink everything BUT water.
    -I don't eat fish,so I get a lot of headaches.[[Fish is good for your headaches.]]
    -I hate people who spell like "idk,plz,nvm,",the only exception being lol or any version of lol because it seems weird if you write out "laugh out loud dude!".It annoys me out of my mind.Couldn't you just TYPE THE ENTIRE WORD?
    -I hate when people write like "omg.guess what my cuzin iz comin over.im like so excited." GAHHHHHH.Write with the RIGHT spellings and capitalize and use the CORRECT PUNCTUATION !I mean come on,it's not that hard..
    -I HATE when people burp.Even when they say "Excuse me." It just seems so..DISGUSTING.But then it's okay when I burp,which isn't very often.Yes,I'm weird like that.

I have so much more.Just need to think of them.

• Minion

I have a VMK pet peeve. My title is FamousCosmicSunset right? EVERY day at least five times a day, people call me "Comic". I go by Famous, or All.i. I understand if people call me "Sun" or "Cosmic" but why "Comic?" Do people just ignore the fact that there is an "S"?

EDIT; Wow.. alright it just occured to me that we might not be able to say "Cosmic" on VMK, am I right?

• Bionic Village Babe/RCMC

Quote Originally Posted by iitsxme View Post
    How so? If you din't mind me asking.
    --
    Woah Babyyyy!
    --
    I don't mind Numbers just have to be even. I also count things. Like floor tiles, or ceiling panels. I just count them for some reason. They have to be even
    --
    Yea i know
    Correcting people's grammar and spelling is another thing i do often.

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

• RAWRR(:

I freak out if people copy me. Or if someone in school has the same shirt as me & we didn't buy it together or talk about it, I never wear it again.

I tend to buy things that I think are adorable in the store and wear them once and think they are the ugliest thing ever later that week.

I smell all my silverwear, glasses, dishes, bowls, etc before using them. Same with the food I eat.

• ♥Dance Like Never Before♥

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
    I freak out if people copy me. Or if someone in school has the same shirt as me & we didn't buy it together or talk about it, I never wear it again.

I tend to buy things that I think are adorable in the store and wear them once and think they are the ugliest thing ever later that week.

I smell all my silverwear, glasses, dishes, bowls, etc before using them. Same with the food I eat.

Lol.

3rd one:
    My aunt smells EVERYTHING.I mean if we say that there's a smell of armpits in here or something,she'll literally lift up her armpit,smell it,and be like " It's not me.",which it never is..

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Princess_Crystin View Post
    Lol.

3rd one:
    My aunt smells EVERYTHING.I mean if we say that there's a smell of armpits in here or something,she'll literally lift up her armpit,smell it,and be like " It's not me.",which it never is..
    Ouch that's embarassing!

My lips are always chapt.

• boo.

Quote Originally Posted by iitsxme View Post
    Ouch that's embarassing!

My lips are always chapt.
    Is it spelled chapped or chapt? Have I been spelling it wrong the entire time?! :o !!

^Thankye Con!! ^

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by wookiegirl View Post
    Is it spelled chapped or chapt? Have I been spelling it wrong the entire time?! :o !!
    Pfft I don't know.

That's another thing, my spelling sucks.

• Yes, I have OCD...

It's chapped.
    rosesredrosered: Pianist, singer, DLR Annual Passholder, (Former)VMKer.

• Disney Dreams

I haven't been on here in a while..... I'm gonna list mine though - I'll probably miss a few and end up posting more.

~ I'm a freak about singing along with songs I know. If I'm listening to the radio, it takes alot to shut me up.... I HAVE to sing if I know it - and if I don't, I'll learn it. I have a really good memory for song lyrics.
    ~ I used to bite my nails, but now I paint them so that I won't. Still a bad habit, but I'm alot better about it.
    ~ I absolutely cannot stand when people burp - its so disgusting to me. I NEVER burp - seriously, never.
    ~ I'm pretty much attached to my computer.
    ~ I love music. I honestly can't remember a day that I haven't sung a song, played a song....
    ~ If I get a new item, or do something new that I end up liking, I become obsessed. When I got my Rollercoaster Tycoon game a few years ago, I played NONSTOP. When I first started VMK, I was hooked. I really do get obsessive with things like that. I can't do things in moderation, for the most part. If I like something, I'll be obsessed for a while. It will only wear off when I find something new to be obsessed with - right now, it's American Idol and David Archuleta.... =D I can expect that to continue until about May, when the finale comes.
    ~ I have an abnormal habit of counting things and then blinking. Oh gosh this is so weird - but I'll be in the car with my mom, and I'll count the cars on the other side of the street going the other way - usually like 5 at a time, and then blink. I'm SUCH a freak.
    ~ I crack my back.... it freaks my mom out a little.
    ~ I'm a grammar freak. I seriously make a huge effort to not make a grammar error - when I'm texting my friends, I absolutely hate when they use "txt tlk". I HATE it.
    ~ I speak "properly" alot. My friends even tell me that I sound really proper sometimes when I talk - I tend to use sort of big words... I'm don't use insanely weird words or anything, I just always speak with proper English.
    ~ I have this really weird habit of looking at the clock RIGHT at 6:23 p.m. without even meaning to, which ironically is my birthday date - June 23rd. I have a kinda weird obsession with the number 23.
    ~ I always believe in good luck, and "signs" and things. I always seem to find a connection to events with numbers from relative's birthday numbers and things.
    ~ I'm obsessed with my grades. During the week, after I take a test, I'm crazy about finding out what I got. I'm OBSESSED. I talk about it with my friends, like "How do you think you did?" or something, and they're like, "Oh, I don't care.." and I'm totally going insane over it. I'm crazy about getting A's on my report card too - C's on any test does NOT feel like a passing grade to me - but I HAVE to get all A's - I'm a grade spaz.

I read this over, and I feel REALLY weird now.

• Never give in.

Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl View Post
    I haven't been on here in a while..... I'm gonna list mine though - I'll probably miss a few and end up posting more.

~ I'm a freak about singing along with songs I know. If I'm listening to the radio, it takes alot to shut me up.... I HAVE to sing if I know it - and if I don't, I'll learn it. I have a really good memory for song lyrics.
    ~ I used to bite my nails, but now I paint them so that I won't. Still a bad habit, but I'm alot better about it.
    ~ I absolutely cannot stand when people burp - its so disgusting to me. I NEVER burp - seriously, never.
    ~ I love music. I honestly can't remember a day that I haven't sung a song, played a song....
    ~ If I get a new item, or do something new that I end up liking, I become obsessed. When I got my Rollercoaster Tycoon game a few years ago, I played NONSTOP. When I first started VMK, I was hooked. I really do get obsessive with things like that. I can't do things in moderation, for the most part. If I like something, I'll be obsessed for a while. It will only wear off when I find something new to be obsessed with - right now, it's American Idol and David Archuleta.... =D I can expect that to continue until about May, when the finale comes.
    ~ I have an abnormal habit of counting things and then blinking. Oh gosh this is so weird - but I'll be in the car with my mom, and I'll count the cars on the other side of the street going the other way - usually like 5 at a time, and then blink. I'm SUCH a freak.
    ~ I'm a grammar freak. I seriously make a huge effort to not make a grammar error - when I'm texting my friends, I absolutely hate when they use "txt tlk". I HATE it.
    ~ I speak "properly" alot. My friends even tell me that I sound really proper sometimes when I talk - I tend to use sort of big words... I'm don't use insanely weird words or anything, I just always speak with proper English.
    ~ I have this really weird habit of looking at the clock RIGHT at 6:23 p.m. without even meaning to, which ironically is my birthday date - June 23rd. I have a kinda weird obsession with the number 23.
    ~ I always believe in good luck, and "signs" and things. I always seem to find a connection to events with numbers from relative's birthday numbers and things.
    ~ I'm obsessed with my grades. During the week, after I take a test, I'm crazy about finding out what I got. I'm OBSESSED. I talk about it with my friends, like "How do you think you did?" or something, and they're like, "Oh, I don't care.." and I'm totally going insane over it. I'm crazy about getting A's on my report card too - C's on any test does NOT feel like a passing grade to me - but I HAVE to get all A's - I'm a grade spaz.

I read this over, and I feel REALLY weird now.
    yay! someone like me! I cannot listen to any song I know without singing it. EVER.
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    yay! someone like me! I cannot listen to any song I know without singing it. EVER.
    WOOT! I thought I was the only one - none of my friends are like that. Sometimes if I hear something that reminds me of a song, I'll start singing too. Like the other day, one of my friends said something about "waiting" so I started singing the chorus of "Waiting on the World to Change". LOL

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl View Post

~ If I get a new item, or do something new that I end up liking, I become obsessed. When I got my Rollercoaster Tycoon game a few years ago, I played NONSTOP.
    ~when I'm texting my friends, I absolutely hate when they use "txt tlk". I HATE it.
    ~ I'm obsessed with my grades.

-The noise of burping is disgusting People need to learn how to hold in their burp. Or at least keep it under their breath.

- Me too. Isn't every teenager though?

-Yuppers, me too. Ever played Zoo Tycoon? It's pretty fun when you put the lions in the flamingo cage..

-I crack every inch of my body. Ugh if I don't, I feel so tight. I don't know how else to discribe the feeling.

-OH my gosh. In school these preppy people are always passing notes. I occasionally see what the notes say. And it's like "OMG I lyke dis guy. Do U think he's hawt?" Whatever. Even if it's none of my businuss.. You get my point

-I'm not satisfied with a 94 as a test grade.. or any other grade for that matter.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast