• Release the Magic in you!

Gingerbread Central!

This is what the I Says: Welcome to my Gingerbread Central! Have fun and Enjoy this nice palace! By the way, all the gum drops in the center of The room Spell Out Holly. As in, Holly Jolly Christmas. And yes trading is allowed in my room

I Hope to see alot of you guys there! and i am also running for Best Guest room and hoping some or most of you can nominate the room, it took me almost a week to complete, and was about 40-50 grand worth of credits in my room

If you would like to nominate me, go Here

Easy Steps to nominate

1.Click on Player
    2.Type in the Information needed
    3. Click on drop down and select "Nominate the Best"
    4.Type in your E-mail adress so VMK can send you the correct E-mail Reply
    5.Type in the name of my room (Gingerbread Central) - in margin below -
    6.Type in my VMK Title (technoligygood) - in margin below -
    7.Gvie a nice reason why you nominated EX: (My friend technoligygood took great qualituy time in his room and i think he deserves best guest) - in margin below -

whatever you feel like typing in

And i only posted them steps just to help out people who are accually nominating me. And for thoes who did, Thanks for doing so
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

• Minion

Re: Gingerbread Central!

Nice Room. I Will Have To Stop By Soon, After i Finish My Stupid Project..

• Haha. Mud is great :] <3

Great job on that room. I think my favorite part of your room is the gum drops that spell holly. That room is completely creative. I would love to nominate you, so I did. Happy Holidays, keep up the great work.

Sunny
    ----Heather
    vmk name: Heather_Princess

• Same Name On VMK

You have no right to ask me that question!

Wow great room! I am nominating now!
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    Yeah the end. You heard me.
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Thanks Guys! I am In it now so you can come if you please

Man i really hope i get the best guest for the first time in my VMK Life! lol
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Ok, i am going to be AFK because i am gonna go eat my dinner, you can still come in, I will keep my player on. And if anyone ever comes in ask them to nominate if you please

• Minion

hey Sword i got a Q, if we all nominate and u win... do we all go to Club33!? lol

I am Back from lunch (i said dinner.. Rawr) my mom mad her homemade pizzas, now she is gonna make a BIG ONE! YEEEAAHH! ok that was off topic but it showed you i was back

Flame Said:
    hey Sword i got a Q, if we all nominate and u win... do we all go to Club33!? lol

Well of Course You will all be invited! What do you expect! lol

• you can't scare me :D

awesome room!
    i will be glad to nominate it!
    formally known as:
    SkateboardP

• Minion

Great Room!! It looks like it says Wolly though I will definetly nominate you.

• Ding! Fries are done!

Must nominate Sword! Awesome room by the way, better than anything I could've done.

Thanks Guys! My room Is open right now so come come come!!

• Same Name On VMK

You have no right to ask me that question!

I will try to come in about 30 minutes! I can't wait this room has to win! I want to go to the party!
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    Yeah the end. You heard me.
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.