View Poll Results: Is it rude to boot in pirates?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes of course! Super rude!

5 14.29%
  • No! It's not rude

30 85.71%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Call Me Larry (:

Re: Is it rude to boot people from pirates?

Quote Originally Posted by iitsxme View Post
    <B>
    I'm almost with you on that one Larry XD. I like guests on my team because, well if they are unexperienced, then you get to shoot both ships down yourself and get all the credits LOL.
    </B>
    AND, thats not rude at all because in the end.. the guest still gets credits if you win. thats a free 107 credits for the guest.
    *Made By Allie.

• KING OF CABMF'S

Re: Is it rude to boot people from pirates?

its totally not rude to boot people.

**This is from the 'i need to get 500 credits before the emporium offers end' point of view**
    who wants to play with some stranger who may not even know how to play, compared to a friend whom you know wont ruin the game with a lack of skills, for example, when con and i need to get more credits for a new pin/whatever, we play pirates a few times (because we almost always win), but its a bit more difficult to play with someone who doesn't know anything about you, and might ruin your experience of the game =]
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123