Thread: Vmk@wdw

Vmk@wdw

Thanks for Playing!
    The in-Park Questing portion of VMK at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World has ended. September 30, 2007 was the last day to redeem a Quest or get a virtual reward from VMK Central.
    VMK Central will not offer or redeem
    Quest or distribute any Rewards after September 30, 2007.

Why is this happening?
    As time has gone by, we've changed the way Quest, Rewards and other parts of VMK work. The game, very much like the Disney Parks, is always changing.
    We've always tried to experiment with unique ways of doing things, like in-Park Questing, and will continue to do that (for example, we'll still be doing cool stuff in the Parks, like Merchandise Cards and the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Quest) - but those things won't revolve just around VMK Central.

Can I turn in Quest to Magic Kingdom Guest Relations after VMK Central is gone?
    No.

Can I mail in my Quest?
    No. Walt Disney World doesn't have a system in place to take the Quest or distribute rewards.

When is the last day I can play or redeem a Quest at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World?
    The last day you can Quest in-Park and redeem a Quest at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World for a Reward is September 30, 2007.

Will I be able to get any more VMK Cards at Walt Disney World or the Magic Kingdom?
    The regular Reward Cards that you receive as awards for completing Quest won't be available after September 30, but look for those VMK Pin Card sets at select Pin Trading locations. For information about new cards, check future editions of the VMK Newsletter.

Does this mean VMK is going to end?
    No. Just because we're closing VMK Central at the Magic Kingdom does not mean the game is going away. In fact, the game will continue going strong! And we've got lots of exciting additions coming in the next few months stay tuned!

• RAWRR(:

Re: Vmk@wdw

So does this mean there is nothing I can get when I go to WDW this spring for VMK. I'm not clear on that. And if there is could someone tell me what it is and where I can get it Thanks.

• Disney Nerd

ummmm.....it's been almost 4 months since this ended....

• RAWRR(:

Well this was on the VMK site, if I'm right..

• Woot!

Yeah this is OLD news. Considering its 2008 not 2007
    *Thecoolestaw*

• Red sox!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
    So does this mean there is nothing I can get when I go to WDW this spring for VMK. I'm not clear on that. And if there is could someone tell me what it is and where I can get it Thanks.
    the only thing that you can get, as of right now, is pirate q by buying the pins

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

This thread has been discussed before. Closing as it is old news.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!