Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    • I am dragon hear me roar!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    511

    Hey! No cutting in line! O_o

    So I'm with everybody else, waiting in line to get into the Blue Bayou this morning for Fin's quest task and I'm watching my queue...and every now and then the numbers go UP!? People are cutting in line!!! AAAAHHH!!!!

  2. #2

    • Just_Jim in VMK
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    832

    Re: Hey! No cutting in line! O_o

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonErin View Post
    So I'm with everybody else, waiting in line to get into the Blue Bayou this morning for Fin's quest task and I'm watching my queue...and every now and then the numbers go UP!? People are cutting in line!!! AAAAHHH!!!!
    Yeah, i've noticed that a lot when waiting in lines for host rooms.
    --Just_Jim



  3. #3

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Land Of Milk And Cookie's
    Posts
    1,213

    Re: Hey! No cutting in line! O_o

    hah Weird

  4. #4

    • For You!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Idaho Falls
    Posts
    7,704

    Re: Hey! No cutting in line! O_o

    what was the prize this morning anyway? I had to go to church and missed the whole thing.

    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

  5. #5

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    215

    Re: Hey! No cutting in line! O_o

    Prize was single use treasure seeking magic - I got a Buried in Treasure Magic and my friend got 2K credits

  6. #6

    • Just_Jim in VMK
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    832

    Re: Hey! No cutting in line! O_o

    Quote Originally Posted by BFJen View Post
    what was the prize this morning anyway? I had to go to church and missed the whole thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by MovieAddict View Post
    Prize was single use treasure seeking magic - I got a Buried in Treasure Magic and my friend got 2K credits
    and you also got 300 credits as well along with the treasure detector magic.
    --Just_Jim



Similar Threads

  1. Cutting in Line? Not so Fast.....
    By Max Fischer in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 09:55 PM
  2. Cutting in Line? Not so Fast.....
    By Max Fischer in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 11:36 PM
  3. 1,000,000th line cutting thread!
    By DisneyIPresume in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 01:01 PM
  4. Smart thinking or line cutting?
    By ExJungleSkipper95 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 08:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •