Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• I am dragon hear me roar!

Dragon's Cave of Wonders

Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?
    Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
    Wouldn't you think I'm the girl, the girl who has everything?
    Look at this cave, treasures untold!
    How many wonders can my cave hold?

LittleDragonErin presents...

You've asked for it...the yellow travel box, the red crates, orange mansion organ, gold ariel, red rocker, purple treasure chest and more...all in one room! Come join LDE in her Cave of Wonders for some singing, (inferno) dancing, jokes, story telling and just hanging out having fun with friends!

You can see it!
    You can experience it!
    But you won't...
    Believe it!

Dragon's Cave of Wonders

Only on VMK

• Ray's Evil Cookie Baker

Re: Dragon's Cave of Wonders

Woot (and don't forget a night of peeps asking " where did you get that?" hehe The room looks awesome Dragon!!

take that jediMihawk

• Release the Magic in you!

nice room! I wish you could open it up for us all.
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

• Woot!

Quote Originally Posted by Sword99 View Post
    nice room! I wish you could open it up for us all.
    she is >_<

I went to that room one day but you werent there. lol
    *Thecoolestaw*

Thanks to everybody who stopped by! Was great fun! I will try to be open between 7-9 p.m. (PST) tomorrow.

VMK_Shadow visited the room this morning. She stayed for about 10 minutes joking with guests and answering a few questions. We found out her shoe size. We looked at the tag and it said, "Size: STAFF". Hee hee!

VMK_Bubbles came about an hour later. But turns out she was taking care of a report of a bad signature. She stayed only long enough to take care of the issue and didn't answer other questions. Sadly I didn't know she locked the room when she came in. So for about a half hour after she left my room was pretty dead and we couldn't figure out why. -_-'

• Purple Crates ♥

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonErin View Post

VMK_Shadow visited the room this morning. She stayed for about 10 minutes joking with guests and answering a few questions. We found out her shoe size. We looked at the tag and it said, "Size: STAFF". Hee hee!

VMK_Bubbles came about an hour later. But turns out she was taking care of a report of a bad signature. She stayed only long enough to take care of the issue and didn't answer other questions. Sadly I didn't know she locked the room when she came in. So for about a half hour after she left my room was pretty dead and we couldn't figure out why. -_-'
    Heh did you ever make it in to go stock Fin, or are you going to blame that on poor Bubbles this time?

Quote Originally Posted by cyre View Post
    Heh did you ever make it in to go stock Fin, or are you going to blame that on poor Bubbles this time?
    I made it in and lost the first time. Second time I'm about to go through a porter and Fin throws the gold hat chair under me saying, "I caught a Dragon!" -_-' Sigh.

• Minion

what is the Gold Hat Chair Picture?

• Release the Magic in you!

Hey Dragon, know when you might open the room again?
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

• Minion

Niiice room! I stopped by yesterday

Woot! Another awesome night in my room. VMK_Toni stopped by. Sadly though, I crashed a minute after she did and it was 9:49 (PST) right when I did so I was unable to make it back in time. Thanks to everybody (except the boy who told me to "go to [bleep]" because I wouldn't give him an inferno) who came! So much fun! Whee!

• Minion

Woot! Another awesome night in my room. VMK_Toni stopped by. Sadly though, I crashed a minute after she did and it was 9:49 (PST) right when I did so I was unable to make it back in time. Thanks to everybody (except the boy who told me to "go to [bleep]" because I wouldn't give him an inferno) who came! So much fun! Whee!

Wow, Your rooms are very popular!
    Hope i can stop by later!

~ Sleepy

• boo.

Ok, I'm saying this with fully understanding that you have 10x more people asking you for inferno.

I only have one inferno, courtesy of med[best birthday present btw=D], and the other day some kid came up to me and asked me for my inferno and I said "No, fool q:" and "it was a present, Iím not giving it away" so the kid continued to carry on and for some reason calling me "race.is" for saying fool and acting like a black person or something. A few of my friends stayed and argued with him and I left for a little bit, but then realized some people were still in there(like 20 minutes later) and I came in and told them that it didn't really matter and I said I was sorry if I offended him and I only said fool as a joke, but I was serious that I wasn't giving it away, and he kept arguing and finally my friends told him to stop arguing because I had apologized, and then he was like oh.. ok. WANT TO BE FRIENDS?

It just.. enraged me. That he would argue with me and isult me and my friends and the ever so classic "mummy jokes", and then ask me to be friends.

I now understand a fraction of your frustration or anyone else who has a rare/popular/beta item.

But.. on the other hand, I Love the room! =D

^Thankye Con!! ^

Quote Originally Posted by wookiegirl View Post
    Ok, I'm saying this with fully understanding that you have 10x more people asking you for inferno.

I only have one inferno, courtesy of med[best birthday present btw=D], and the other day some kid came up to me and asked me for my inferno and I said "No, fool q:" and "it was a present, Iím not giving it away" so the kid continued to carry on and for some reason calling me "race.is" for saying fool and acting like a black person or something. A few of my friends stayed and argued with him and I left for a little bit, but then realized some people were still in there(like 20 minutes later) and I came in and told them that it didn't really matter and I said I was sorry if I offended him and I only said fool as a joke, but I was serious that I wasn't giving it away, and he kept arguing and finally my friends told him to stop arguing because I had apologized, and then he was like oh.. ok. WANT TO BE FRIENDS?

It just.. enraged me. That he would argue with me and isult me and my friends and the ever so classic "mummy jokes", and then ask me to be friends.

I now understand a fraction of your frustration or anyone else who has a rare/popular/beta item.

But.. on the other hand, I Love the room! =D
    Here's what makes the whole thing sad...

So he comes in all nice-like and then starts doing the "plz plz" thing. So I tell him no and he calls me a "mean.i". So I tell him that's not nice. And he says that he is nice. And I ask him if I called him a mean.i, would he think I'm nice. And that's about when he tells me to "go to he.ill" -_-' Then he runs before I can boot him. Roar! Of course he tried to come back twice later...but I boot him as soon as he showed up. Muahaha!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast