Ways to get rich?

Okay I see people with everything: Sparrow,stitch,pirate q..How do they get so rich?

Im sure they have been on longer then me and gone to the parks,but I cant go to disneyworld that often because of school and work.

Now I know your all gonna say, " Trade and earn credit " Well I need detailed tips.All I have is about 20 rare pins,some rare clothes,some pirate q and some rare rooms.Now I dont care if I am not as rich as them,I just want to be rich lol.

Here is what I have been doing.
    Traded inferno for tons of rare
    Traded some of that for about 5 pieces of pirate q
    Opened a trading all in kiosk room.

Thanks for your input!
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee
    When someone takes a dump in my bathroom and doesn't turn on the fan, I don't need to prove who crapped. I already know it stinks.

VMK Name:IAnglez

• Release the Magic in you!

Re: Ways to get rich?

The Way i Get Rich, Is To First Hope you have Enough for Special items that come out, And always buys items in the specials, Hold on to them for a while and they get rare. Sorry if this does not help much, but trust me well it works
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Yes Patience is the key, as long as you always buy the items on special you will be rich quick just wait about three months after they go off specials and ppl will want them by then usually! That is how ppl who have stitch did it they just bought it and it got rare! You can also play the pirates game to try to get sparrow codes, I personally dont think they give out sparrow codes any more because i have entered hundreds and my friend entered over two thousand and neither of us found not one sparrow item!

• String Theory q:

Well.. that and kind of trading... Just visit random people's guest rooms and trade with them. Once, I encountered probably the best trade of my whole life. I traded full home theatre for a beta piano and traded that for full sparrow.

I reccomend: The Music Game! Pirates!

But.. I ultra super duper.. reccomend Haunted Mansion! You can earn about 500 credits from a game! Sadly, I keep crashing when I do the game.

Good luck!

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

LoL me too!

• Release the Magic in you!

So far what i said, Lukerzman, and Rosemary said, that is really how i seem to get my FACE! Rich! WHOOOTOOOTOOOTO!
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

i agree with all of u, and also its good to check the newsletter as much as u can that way you can see whats on sale or going to be on sale i heard that the cowboy pant was comming out again and i traded it for 2 magics and the other person is really pist. lol

• <3Myspace<3

It's hard to explain HOW to be rich on vmk... Like, one day I'll be super rich and the next I'll be super poor... Not always sure where, why, or when it happens, it's a matter of luck to me with me, and you just have to find the right people to trade with, get half way decent stuff, and work hard

• String Theory q:

Oh yea.. I forgot to add something extremely important...

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: DO NOT GIVE FREE AWAY IN FREE ROOMS

Yup.. I did that when I was new with tron posters.. NEVER DO THAT! NEVER! I could've have 100 posters, but I gave them away! NEVER EVER EVER EVER DO THAT!

Also, if you have clothing you want to trade away, you can just wear it and put in your signature: Clothes are for trade. Ive gotten some pretty good trades that way

^^ Oh yes.. There is no quick way for getting rich. Just like Bell said above.

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!