Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    • RAWRR(:
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    newjersey<3
    Posts
    5,519

    Looking for 1x Teal Football Uniform And..

    I am looking for 1x teal football uniform with out the shirt. (helmet, shorts & shoes)
    I am also looking for:
    1x full pink cheerleading uniform
    1x Yellow Explorer Top (with or with out camera)
    1x Yellow Explorer Shoes (I think they had shoes..?) Correct me if not.
    5 x The Enchanted Tiki Room Pin 3/9 (Not sure of worth)

    If anyone has either please post I'll probably be on all day since I'm sick.


    I have:
    1x Superhero Mask
    1x Headdress
    1x Native Shoes
    1x Mission Vest Space Top (Yellow)
    1x Top Hat
    1x Black Mansion Suit Shirt
    1x Red Cowboy Shirt (No Vest)
    1x Red Cowboy Shirt (With Vest)
    1x 4th Of July Top Hat

  2. #2

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    53

    Re: Looking for 1x Teal Football Uniform And..

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
    I am looking for 1x teal football uniform with out the shirt. (helmet, shorts & shoes)
    I am also looking for:
    1x full pink cheerleading uniform
    1x Yellow Explorer Top (with or with out camera)
    1x Yellow Explorer Shoes (I think they had shoes..?) Correct me if not.
    5 x The Enchanted Tiki Room Pin 3/9 (Not sure of worth)

    If anyone has either please post I'll probably be on all day since I'm sick.


    I have:
    1x Superhero Mask
    1x Headdress
    1x Native Shoes
    1x Mission Vest Space Top (Yellow)
    1x Top Hat
    1x Black Mansion Suit Shirt
    1x Red Cowboy Shirt (No Vest)
    1x Red Cowboy Shirt (With Vest)
    1x 4th Of July Top Hat
    I could offer the teal football outfit without shirt, both yellow explorer tops and explorer boots for your yellow space top.

  3. #3

    • RAWRR(:
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    newjersey<3
    Posts
    5,519

    Re: Looking for 1x Teal Football Uniform And..

    Quote Originally Posted by jedishaun View Post
    I could offer the teal football outfit without shirt, both yellow explorer tops and explorer boots for your yellow space top.
    Sure. I'll be on VMK tonight and all of tomorrow. PM me next time you get on VMK or wait youre friends with me on VMK so just come find me

  4. #4

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    53

    Re: Looking for 1x Teal Football Uniform And..

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
    Sure. I'll be on VMK tonight and all of tomorrow. PM me next time you get on VMK or wait youre friends with me on VMK so just come find me
    Ok, will do, I should be on later tonight. Thanks!

  5. #5

    • RAWRR(:
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    newjersey<3
    Posts
    5,519

    Re: Looking for 1x Teal Football Uniform And..

    Can a mod help. I go to leave feedback and it says invaild URL.

Similar Threads

  1. ~!!!Quick Trade: My 3 Teal Party Hats for your Pirate Q Couch or Chair!!!~
    By Alvern_boy in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 12:06 PM
  2. Cast Member not wearing his uniform?
    By JohnReimer in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 11:41 PM
  3. MY Cast Member Uniform!
    By aaronpaulcustoms in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 09:59 AM
  4. USC Football
    By migo in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 09:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •