Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Preview of New Magic Items?

The VMK Gallery was just changed.

They removed the old Hotel Drawings by TikiT and replaced them with pictures of magic tricks: disappearing from a tied back and being sawed in half.

I have a feeling that these are new magic items that VMK will be releasing soon.

This paired with the ability to make a stage and new magic posters, looks like VMK is doing a lot to help you make your very own magic show.

• Minion

Re: Preview of New Magic Items?

pictures?

• The Darkness to Light

If they are going to be new items, I don't see a reason to get a five star version of the magic tricks they show. I bet with both, you are locked into one place like with Buried in Treasure and Snowman.

I would like the Hudinni trick, though. The Sawing-in-half is kind of cliche.
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Looks like they are items designed for the game. I hope they release them:

Right now see never before seen conceptual art of released and unreleased magic items in the VMK Gallery. Plus, plan to visit the VMK Gallery on Thursday, February 28th and Friday, February 29th from 3-5pm PST to chat with VMK Imagineers who make the magic!
    The VMK Imagineers sound cool.

• The Darkness to Light

That event is probably going to be crowded and full of kids that won't appreciate what they do for a living. It's a shame I'll be working in the studio late those day, or else I would ask why they choice to put Monsters Inc. in Tomorrowland instead of in Epcot to teach kids about alternative energy sources.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeekSlider View Post
    That event is probably going to be crowded and full of kids that won't appreciate what they do for a living. It's a shame I'll be working in the studio late those day, or else I would ask why they choice to put Monsters Inc. in Tomorrowland instead of in Epcot to teach kids about alternative energy sources.
    They are going to be VMK Imagineers. Not Walt Disney Imagineers.

I thinks it's just a name they use for people who come up for the items in the game, not the park.
    Last edited by Mr. Yeti; 02-26-2008 at 02:06 PM.

• Same Name On VMK

You have no right to ask me that question!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Yeti View Post

I thinks it's just a name they use for people who come up for the items in the game, not th park.
    Yeah that's what I thought too
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    Yeah the end. You heard me.
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

• May the F=ma be with you

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Yeti View Post

I thinks it's just a name they use for people who come up for the items in the game, not th park.
    I would not be surprised if WDI is working with Walt Disney Internet Group and Sulake. Afterall, CompEs and SoftwareEs are needed in that field. I'd go as far as saying that EEs are in there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Quote Originally Posted by WDW Monorail View Post
    I would not be surprised if WDI is working with Walt Disney Internet Group and Sulake.Afterall, CompEs and SoftwareEs are needed in that field. I'd go as far as saying that EEs are in there as well.
    VMK is sponsored by Walt Disney Park and Resorts Online, so it isn't farfetched at all that Theme Park Imagineers would work with them.

That would also explain why Walt Disney Imagineering is coming out with a VMK Pin series.

I think what we'll see in VMK are going to be general programmers/creators.

But, it'll be interesting to see who shows up.
    Last edited by Mr. Yeti; 02-26-2008 at 02:14 PM.

• Minion

Picture Of Room :

Notice The Disipearing trick.. I think i uncovered the trick.. its not a magic. its a teleporter! its a teleporter and it would look like u disapear!

• Same Name On VMK

You have no right to ask me that question!

Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    Notice The Disipearing trick.. I think i uncovered the trick.. its not a magic. its a teleporter! its a teleporter and it would look like u disapear!
    That would be awesome and it does make since!
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    Yeah the end. You heard me.
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

• Disney Dreams

It looks like a form of invisibility MAGIC to me. Look at the sparkles around the final scene of it. It's as if a person is there. You probably activate it, and the first part happens, then it covers you, then comes out and you're invisible - it probably does stay in place though.

• Minion

Makes Sence but why would they release a furniture magic.. oh BUT! they did say the would release the full version of invisible and fireworks soon.. i believe so 1 of us HAS to be right! or not

the new magics coming out are actually shark magic and lightning magic. The producers previewed them for me
    remember that everything is a day ahead in Australia - anonymous

• The Darkness to Light

You mean I need to get 20K from fireworks before tomorrow? Oh bother...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast