Back To The Future\ High School Musical: our fates are intertwined
(based on the hit movies)

when you need to save the day- a DeLorean will come your way!

This is the best VMK movie of the CENTERY!!

This movie involves High School Musical and Back To The Future.

about Back To The Future:

The year is 1985 and Marty McFly is your everyday teenager, except for one problem. He is stuck in 1955. Marty ends up sending the DeLorean back thirty years into the past. Now, he must find the Doc and convince him that he is from the future, in order for the Doc to send him back to the future, but this is the least of Marty's problem. After accidentally getting in the way of the important meeting between his future mother and father, Marty must get them back together before he changes time forever, and destroys his own existence.

About High School Musical:

Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez met over winter break after they were forced to sing together at a party. They became friends, and expected not to see each other again. But then, Gabriella's mother's company transferred her to another home in Alburquerqe, New Mexico, where Troy lives. Then, Troy and Gabriella end up at the same school after winter break. They decide to audition for their school's musical, and after they audition and get a call back along with Sharpay and Ryan Evans, the two actors who've been in every school musical, the whole school makes the biggest deal out of it.

CAST NEEDED:

HSM:

Troy Bolton

Gabriella Montez

Sharpay

Ryan

Chad

Taylor McKessie

Kelsi Nielsen

Back To The Future:

Marty McFly: disney_dude_101

Dr. Emmett Brown

Lorraine Baines McFly

George McFly

Biff Tannen

Jennifer Parker

Form for cast:

VMKF Name:
VMK Name:
Part Wanted:
2nd Part Wanted:
Experience:
Writing Sample{No, I'm not joking- you MUST have good grammar!}:
Questions, Comments, Concerns, Ideas?:
Extra Information?:

Crew:

snack stand people
prop finders
venue finders
co-director
co-script writer
Ushers
- MORE ADDED IF NEEDED!

Form for crew:

VMKF Name:
VMK Name:
Crew position wanted:
Experience:
Questions, Comments, Concerns, Ideas?:
Extra Information?

Q and A!:

Q: when will we get a script?
A: when I finish it!

Q: Can I have this part even though someone already has it??
A: NO and first come first get part!

-More coming soon! Have a Q? PM me!-
PLOT: When an interdimentional portal accidently brings Marty and friends to East High in order for an evil villen to concor the world, they must save it first. The only way to tget to where the villen is: the DeLoren. The only way to make it work: singing. Will Marty and friends and Troy, Gabriella and friends EVER defeat this villen? find out in: Back To The Future\ High School Musical: our fates are intertwined.

as I once said "hang on to your seat belts- we're going back to the future!"

sincerly,
spaced_out
your director