Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Banned from VMK--Discussions

Post here to discuss bans from VMK.

If you think you are unfairly banned, use the Contact Us link on VMK to write an explanation as to why you were unfairly banned. Remember to be polite in the explanation, as well as to be as specific as possible (place, time, names of members with you) in relaying the information to the staff. Just remember, while the VMK staff will review the information, there is NO guarantee this will cause the ban to be lifted.
    Last edited by yoyoflamingo; 03-05-2008 at 02:24 PM.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Minion

Re: Banned from VMK--Discussions

Cool A New Thread. Anyway.. Sorry If I cant post here bc im not banned..

Thumbs down Re: Banned from VMK--Discussions

Uh.. once I got banned for saying "I shall take over VMK!!!! MUAHAHA!!" but me and my friends were just fooling around, and then Phinny came in and banned be for a month!

i got banned for doing nothing once. I didn't even do anything. my sister got the same thing. Does anyone know who VMK_Shorty is? Every time i send a contact us for something it always comes back at someone named VMK_Shorty. And who is VMK_Bubbles. my sister got booted from central plaza bc she yelled VMK_Bubbles name in her face!
    Last edited by asif4567; 03-15-2008 at 06:57 AM. Reason: smiles

• RAWRR(:

Quote Originally Posted by asif4567 View Post
    i got banned for doing nothing once. I didn't even do anything. my sister got the same thing. Does anyone know who VMK_Shorty is? Every time i send a contact us for something it always comes back at someone named VMK_Shorty. And who is VMK_Bubbles. my sister got booted from central plaza bc she yelled VMK_Bubbles name in her face!
    I'm pretty sure he is a host that handles all contact us reports. I think I might have actually seen him in VMK before. VMK_Bubbles is a staff. The only reason she would get booted from a public space by a staff is if she was doing something wrong I doubt being like, "VMK_Bubbles!!" would get her booted.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
    I'm pretty sure he is a host that handles all contact us reports. I think I might have actually seen him in VMK before. VMK_Bubbles is a staff. The only reason she would get booted from a public space by a staff is if she was doing something wrong I doubt being like, "VMK_Bubbles!!" would get her booted.
    Correct, They wouldnt boot you for saying a staff's title.

i dont even know why i bother!! i mean the whole thing is weird... not vmk exactly but just getting booted in general. no one should get booted for what they didn't do, I mean I reported that someone was saying bad words and they told ME not to say bad words, but oh well you can never underestimate the power of the great and wonderful VMK_Bubbles
    Get a life! Located at your nearest stores. If you've past hopeless you've gone too far!

• Release the Magic in you!

Lol, Kinda true.. still odd?
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Sad Help Me I Got BANNED For A Month and trying To DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE

Hi, Please Help Me I Got Banned Then I Was Going To Contact Us To See How Many More Days I Go Back To Vmk But Im Banned Until April 15, 2008. When I Got To I Think I Got Banned, It Says That They Will Delete My Account In For Weeks If I Dont Get Online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Its Shocking Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please Please Please Please Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Help Me I Got BANNED For A Month and trying To DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEA

You have been trying to scam other players and spamming the boards of MC.SO I am not going to help you.
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee
    When someone takes a dump in my bathroom and doesn't turn on the fan, I don't need to prove who crapped. I already know it stinks.

VMK Name:IAnglez

Re: Help Me I Got BANNED For A Month and trying To DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEA

Quote Originally Posted by Horse-Maniac View Post
    You have been trying to scam other players and spamming the boards of MC.SO I am not going to help you.

I DONT SCAM I HAD PPL SCAM ME WITH MY CREDITS LAST TIME AND I FORGOT HOW MUCH WAS IT

I highly doubt that.
    When someone takes a dump in my bathroom and doesn't turn on the fan, I don't need to prove who crapped. I already know it stinks.

It Was Two Times That I Got Scammed With My Credits

Im Serious I Got Scammed With My Credits Two Times

I am not going to argue with you.I am not helping because you indeed tried to scam me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast