Ebay-Can I sell these items?

Okay I have a webkinz account.I have many rare exclusive items ( Im much of an addict,im too old for it,I know) And I have some items I want to auction on ebay..is this allowed?

( Like they choose a certain amount of items,they pay and I send them to the winner?)
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee
    When someone takes a dump in my bathroom and doesn't turn on the fan, I don't need to prove who crapped. I already know it stinks.

VMK Name:IAnglez

• Never give in.

Re: Ebay-Can I sell these items?

well, do you think it's fair to have people pay for virtual items?
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

Some people have done it,trust me.
    When someone takes a dump in my bathroom and doesn't turn on the fan, I don't need to prove who crapped. I already know it stinks.

Those hoping to make a quick buck from their level 70 World of Warcraft characters had best find another bay to barter in -- eBay has put the kibosh on any and all virtual item auctions. Zonk over at Slashdot writes that the online auction giant has implemented a new policy which has them delisting all manner of polygonal pets, in-game gear and web-based wealth. Offending auctions have been quietly canned since last month.

The new rule arrives as a means of protecting eBay from becoming embroiled in dubious legal matters. In essence, it's a reworking of an existing policy which states that all digitally delivered goods sold must be the intellectual property of the seller, unless said seller is specifically authorized as a distributor. When it comes to user-created content in games such as City of Heroes and World of Warcraft, the line between that which belongs to the publisher and that which belongs to the user is somewhat blurry.

Of course, eBay's implication that user creations belong to the developer or publisher is a topic that has seen many reams of internet debate. If Blizzard decided to auction off a special WoW item, would eBay allow it?

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/01/26/eb...ions-the-boot/

I guess that answers my question..

I have another Q tho.Can you sell items on micechat? If so,link to the board?

Any Responses?!?!?

• RAWRR(:

Quote Originally Posted by Horse-Maniac View Post
    Any Responses?!?!?
    You only waited 10 minutes it might take people a little longer to answer since it is not like aim or msn. And that I know of no. Unless you pm each other about it.

Can you make a post about it?

• RAWRR(:

Quote Originally Posted by Horse-Maniac View Post
    Can you make a post about it?
    I honestly don't know. I would suggest asking a mod and reading the Rules and Regulations. I don't wanna see you get in trouble for something I am not sure of.

• Minion

I think they made it against the rules on ebay to sell virtual items. Plus, I just wouldn't do it..

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
    I honestly don't know. I would suggest asking a mod and reading the Rules and Regulations. I don't wanna see you get in trouble for something I am not sure of.
    Thanks pink.

There are two places on MiceChat where selling and trading of items is allowed. One is the Buy/Sell/Trade forum, in the Collectable section. Link here:

http://micechat.com/forums/forumdisp...trade-255.html

This forum however is for selling and trading of actual collectables, and NOT VMK items.

Another section is the Community Outpost, where general items can be listed. However remember:

Community Outpost:MiceChat does not officially endorse any product, service, or link posted in the Outpost. Buyer beware.
    http://micechat.com/forums/forumdisp...utpost-35.html

And also remember this is a message board NOT instant messaging. Contrary to popular belief, not everyone spends every waking moment of their lives reading every single thread on the entire site and sometimes it might actually take a day or two to get a response. Questioning if someone is going to respond followed by multiple punctuation marks is a bit over the top and unnecessary, especially after only a few minutes.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Woot!

As for Ebay. You cant sell virtual items on that site. They made a rule saying you cant sell anything VMK item without a card to it.
    *Thecoolestaw*