Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: MiceChat.. VMK

  1. #1

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,596

    MiceChat.. VMK

    As we know VMK is closing soon. What will happen to us.. MiceChat VMK? Will this part of MC close? I really really hope not. Please do not close this part of MC.


  2. #2

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,138

    Re: MiceChat.. VMK

    I'm guessing it'll be here until space is needed for various things, but maybe it'll be here for memory.

  3. #3

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,685
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: MiceChat.. VMK

    The team will be working together over the next few weeks/months to evolve MiceChat VMK into the next generation.... most likely we will be morphing this part of MiceChat into a forum devoted to the other Disney online games, but nothing is going to happen over night. We're still trying to figure out for ourselves exactly what will happen and when.

    Most likely the trading sections and some of the other VMK specific forums will be closed. But other parts will be left open so that you can still have access to all of your VMK friends while we develop a plan for the future.

    If you have any ideas or suggestions for what you would like to see, post them here or just let any of the Mods/Leaders know!!

    But know this... we're not going to abandon you overnight!! We're working on continuing some form of this part of the community for you!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  4. #4

    • Yes?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,558

    Re: MiceChat.. VMK

    Don't worry, it will be here for a while and then re-worked to support other online Disney gaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

  5. #5

    • PeteMURRayZ-pete
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The CRAPIEST place 2 live in California
    Posts
    598

    the future of micechat VMK?

    when VMk close what will happen to us here at micechat VMk? wil we go into regular micehchat? or will they keep us here? Mods do you know?
    from left to right: allie, larry,kelsi,heather,me,josh

  6. #6

    • formerly PretzelSouls!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    805,CA
    Posts
    4,772

    Re: the future of micechat VMK?

    I've seen some people say stuff about this in the thread that announces VMK's closing. Read through some of those and maybe you will find some more info on it Good Luck!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau


  7. #7

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Land Of Milk And Cookie's
    Posts
    1,213

    Re: the future of micechat VMK?

    We Can't Move to The regular mice chat, MiceChat VMK Is Were we know so much ppl

  8. #8

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187

    Re: the future of micechat VMK?

    Quote Originally Posted by PMURRZ-p View Post
    when VMk close what will happen to us here at micechat VMk? wil we go into regular micehchat? or will they keep us here? Mods do you know?
    As others have noted we have shared our concern for this sub-community of the larger MiceChat community.

    You can read my post here. Other Mods and Leaders have posted similar things in the thread as well.

  9. #9

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    my home
    Posts
    275

    Re: the future of micechat VMK?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    As others have noted we have shared our concern for this sub-community of the larger MiceChat community.

    You can read my post here. Other Mods and Leaders have posted similar things in the thread as well.
    Thanks, Piglet. I for one mainly go only on for this section. Would hate to lose our subcommunity.

    Dreams

  10. #10

    • RAWRR(:
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    newjersey<3
    Posts
    5,519

    Re: MiceChat.. VMK

    This is one of the only places I go on MC too. I was thinking you could make different topics like VMK Memories. New games like VMK Discussions. Keep the club 33 section. And think of more things to put in here too

  11. #11

    • Release the Magic in you!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    a place :)
    Posts
    1,677

    Re: MiceChat.. VMK

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    The team will be working together over the next few weeks/months to evolve MiceChat VMK into the next generation.... most likely we will be morphing this part of MiceChat into a forum devoted to the other Disney online games, but nothing is going to happen over night. We're still trying to figure out for ourselves exactly what will happen and when.

    Most likely the trading sections and some of the other VMK specific forums will be closed. But other parts will be left open so that you can still have access to all of your VMK friends while we develop a plan for the future.

    If you have any ideas or suggestions for what you would like to see, post them here or just let any of the Mods/Leaders know!!

    But know this... we're not going to abandon you overnight!! We're working on continuing some form of this part of the community for you!
    unless they decide not to close vmk all of the suddedn
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

  12. #12

    • RAWRR(:
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    newjersey<3
    Posts
    5,519

    Re: MiceChat.. VMK

    Quote Originally Posted by Sword99 View Post
    unless they decide not to close vmk all of the suddedn
    We can hope

Similar Threads

  1. [Fun] Hey Micechat, I Need Your Help!
    By BurtGummer in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 12:29 AM
  2. MiceChat needs a Happy Birthday MiceChat Party Thread.
    By Barbaraann in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 01:28 PM
  3. Everyone, a big MiceChat welcome please!
    By Demigod in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 12:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •