Thread: MiceChat.. VMK

• Minion

MiceChat.. VMK

As we know VMK is closing soon. What will happen to us.. MiceChat VMK? Will this part of MC close? I really really hope not. Please do not close this part of MC.

• Banned User

Re: MiceChat.. VMK

I'm guessing it'll be here until space is needed for various things, but maybe it'll be here for memory.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

The team will be working together over the next few weeks/months to evolve MiceChat VMK into the next generation.... most likely we will be morphing this part of MiceChat into a forum devoted to the other Disney online games, but nothing is going to happen over night. We're still trying to figure out for ourselves exactly what will happen and when.

Most likely the trading sections and some of the other VMK specific forums will be closed. But other parts will be left open so that you can still have access to all of your VMK friends while we develop a plan for the future.

If you have any ideas or suggestions for what you would like to see, post them here or just let any of the Mods/Leaders know!!

But know this... we're not going to abandon you overnight!! We're working on continuing some form of this part of the community for you!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Yes?

Don't worry, it will be here for a while and then re-worked to support other online Disney gaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

• PeteMURRayZ-pete

the future of micechat VMK?

when VMk close what will happen to us here at micechat VMk? wil we go into regular micehchat? or will they keep us here? Mods do you know?
    from left to right: allie, larry,kelsi,heather,me,josh

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Re: the future of micechat VMK?

I've seen some people say stuff about this in the thread that announces VMK's closing. Read through some of those and maybe you will find some more info on it Good Luck!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• Minion

We Can't Move to The regular mice chat, MiceChat VMK Is Were we know so much ppl

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by PMURRZ-p View Post
    when VMk close what will happen to us here at micechat VMk? wil we go into regular micehchat? or will they keep us here? Mods do you know?
    As others have noted we have shared our concern for this sub-community of the larger MiceChat community.

You can read my post here. Other Mods and Leaders have posted similar things in the thread as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    As others have noted we have shared our concern for this sub-community of the larger MiceChat community.

You can read my post here. Other Mods and Leaders have posted similar things in the thread as well.
    Thanks, Piglet. I for one mainly go only on for this section. Would hate to lose our subcommunity.

Dreams

• RAWRR(:

This is one of the only places I go on MC too. I was thinking you could make different topics like VMK Memories. New games like VMK Discussions. Keep the club 33 section. And think of more things to put in here too

• Release the Magic in you!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    The team will be working together over the next few weeks/months to evolve MiceChat VMK into the next generation.... most likely we will be morphing this part of MiceChat into a forum devoted to the other Disney online games, but nothing is going to happen over night. We're still trying to figure out for ourselves exactly what will happen and when.

Most likely the trading sections and some of the other VMK specific forums will be closed. But other parts will be left open so that you can still have access to all of your VMK friends while we develop a plan for the future.

If you have any ideas or suggestions for what you would like to see, post them here or just let any of the Mods/Leaders know!!

But know this... we're not going to abandon you overnight!! We're working on continuing some form of this part of the community for you!
    unless they decide not to close vmk all of the suddedn
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

• RAWRR(:

Quote Originally Posted by Sword99 View Post
    unless they decide not to close vmk all of the suddedn
    We can hope