Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Haha. Mud is great :] <3

Re: How was VMK Made?

What's VFK? Also, there is an edit button for your use so that you can get more answers without filling up the thread. And I'm sure that VMK/Disney has contracts with them.
    ----Heather
    vmk name: Heather_Princess

Quote Originally Posted by aashee
    When someone takes a dump in my bathroom and doesn't turn on the fan, I don't need to prove who crapped. I already know it stinks.

VMK Name:IAnglez

• formerly PretzelSouls!

From outside resources I've heard this site was a scam. Any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Horse-Maniac View Post
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• RAWRR(:

Quote Originally Posted by PretzelSouls View Post
    Warning:
    DO NOT USE YOUR ACTUAL VMK LOGIN PASSWORD for VFK. This could be a possible scam.
    Thanks,
    Pink<3

Quote Originally Posted by PretzelSouls View Post
    I don't see how it could be a scam, considering it hasn't opened yet. It launches the day after vmk CLOSES, May 22, 2008.
    ----Heather

• Same Name On VMK

You have no right to ask me that question!

Yeah and you don't need to put in a password to pre-register
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    Yeah the end. You heard me.
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

• Minion

o_o? Interesting.. Just seems like a game of made up nothing, Making it look like vmk. Well.. We'll see on the 22nd though!

It's growing rapidly. Even faster than vmk does. I have a feeling VFK will be even bigger than Vmk.
    ----Heather

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by soccerskinnyme View Post
    It's growing rapidly. Even faster than vmk does. I have a feeling VFK will be even bigger than Vmk.
    Maybe not THAT big.. You have to remember that MANY people think this is a scam, But MANY people dont think that it is a scam.

We'll see when it gets here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_Summers View Post
    Maybe not THAT big.. You have to remember that MANY people think this is a scam, But MANY people dont think that it is a scam.

We'll see when it gets here.
    No, It really is. I've been keeping that website up ever since I got onto my computer, and it's growing really rapidly.

Current number of pre-registrations: 6,828; when I first checked, it was in the early 5ks. It's growing, fast.
    ----Heather

• Same Name On VMK

Quote Originally Posted by soccerskinnyme View Post
    No, It really is. I've been keeping that website up ever since I got onto my computer, and it's growing really rapidly.

Current number of pre-registrations: 6,828; when I first checked, it was in the early 5ks. It's growing, fast.
    Wow that is fast! I just hope Disney doesn't shut it down because this would be nice if we could keep playing at least something like VMK. And now I can start off with the same as everybody else. Maybe sometime I could become the rare-item owner! XP
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

• RAWRR(:

I think it may actually be fun. I mean if we can't get VMK back. I am willing to try it. Just by looking at it it looks weird but you never know. I can't really say anything until I play it. Does it stay open 24/7?

• Same Name On VMK

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
    I think it may actually be fun. I mean if we can't get VMK back. I am willing to try it. Just by looking at it it looks weird but you never know. I can't really say anything until I play it. Does it stay open 24/7?
    I sent them a few questions on their contact us section you could ask/ suggest that idea!

The End
    ??????????

• RAWRR(:

I already asked if they are doing something alike to community leaders and said I'd be interested being one if so.

• Minion

Just like VMK said they are "Reworking" it? o_o

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast