VMK made the Orange County (Southern Cali) News! Second largest newspaper in So.Cal

The second largest newspaper in Southern California
    Mice Chat is listed as a fan site

http://ocresort.freedomblogging.com/...to-end-may-21/
    WOOT WOOT!

There is a place to vote at the bottom of the arcticle. Please take a second to vote. No e-mail or sign up needed.

This is the second largest newspaper in southern california from what I am told. Only being beaten out by the LaTimes. It is ranked 32 on the top 100 newspapers in the US with a subscription of 354,632 people. I strongly suggest we all vote on their poll. We cant afford to lose news coverage like this. If we can get the votes people will notice.

This is awesome news everyone! We are reaching people! We are making the difference! Keep up the work everyone I'm so happy I think I could cry

I would like to add that there looks like a place at the top of the article to post a comment but it looks like you would have to sign up for that.
    Happiness is ...
    Looking down Main Street at the castle
    Hugging Mickey Mouse
    The nightly fireworks
    Being completely worn out at the end of another wonderfull day in Disney
    "Make VMK safer one report at a time. Little kids play VMK too!"

• Goodbye VMK.

Re: VMK made the Orange County (Southern Cali) News! Second largest newspaper in So.C

too bad disney won't budge.
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

• marebear_marebear

Re: VMK made the Orange County (Southern Cali) News! Second largest newspaper in So.C

I wonder if this will blossom into a(n) nationwide/international event.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

I think it's interesting that they link to the MCV article about it. Great press for this site too!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Smile, It's Free!

Well no offence to us here on Micechat, but they could have chosen a better forum to link in terms content of the comments. Most comments on that link say GRRRR I AM SOO MAD, where as on some other forums they have gone into large discussions and debates each giving moving views and opinions on the matter.

But yes maybe more people will get to know about what Disney is doing to its fans, but I think they have made it clear that even with all the letters, emails and phone calls - VMK will still be closing so the staff can move on and develop new games which will never be as popular or as imaginative as VMK. After all this is the second year of a million dreams, maybe they are going for the year of crushing a million dreams.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by opherrichards View Post
    Well no offence to us here on Micechat, but they could have chosen a better forum to link in terms content of the comments. Most comments on that link say GRRRR I AM SOO MAD, where as on some other forums they have gone into large discussions and debates each giving moving views and opinions on the matter.
    Now's the chance to start adding more interesting comments in the thread.

Hi everyone. I'm the author of the aforementioned article. I cover Disney, Orange County tourism and Anaheim for the Orange County Register. Thanks for voting in the poll. Just so you know, you do not need to subscribe to the Register in order to comment. All you need is to register and once the first comment comes in and is approved - you will be made a regular user of the site. Know that I am working on another blog post on the VMK topic. So, if you have possibly a page for all the MiceChat VMK threads I can link to that. Cheers. _Sonya

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by sonyanews View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm the author of the aforementioned article. I cover Disney, Orange County tourism and Anaheim for the Orange County Register. Thanks for voting in the poll. Just so you know, you do not need to subscribe to the Register in order to comment. All you need is to register and once the first comment comes in and is approved - you will be made a regular user of the site. Know that I am working on another blog post on the VMK topic. So, if you have possibly a page for all the MiceChat VMK threads I can link to that. Cheers. _Sonya
    Welcome Sonya,

Thanks for a wonderful article. Here a link to our MC VMK main page, per your request.

http://micechat.com/forums/a/

Thanks so much SummerInFL!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Here is also the article on the main MC page:

http://micechat.com/forums/showthrea...vmk-94113.html

• Goodbye VMK.

here, this is pink's webstie!
    http://www.freewebs.com/pinksavesvmk/
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

The follow up article has been written:

http://ocresort.freedomblogging.com/...from-producer/