I hereby declare April 23, Kevin Awesomeness Appreciation Day. Simply because, I say so.
I realize alot of you don't know Kevin (Piano) as he doesn't post on the forums regularly. To all of you people, sucks for you, cuz he is awesome to the 50th degree.
And with that... I shall proceed to bask in Kevin's awesomeness.. as should you..
You are amazingly awesome, almost as awesome as me and Nancy, your dog Sally. One day you will probably become some amazing piano player, with a toast making career on the side.. Then you'll be famous, and have people to pump your gas, which is of up most importance, as I don't think you'll ever learn. Then you'll be some totally bomb diggity fresh man guy, all thanks to those classes in 'Straight up Gangsta 101' taught by me, of course. Just remember to hide in caves from those WallerBeasts. [: Also, you still owe me a piece of pink cheesecake, and some other pastry item I can't remember right now. I will come to collect in approx. 4 years, and I am taking Nancy, your dog Sally then too. So don't go drowning yourself in any toilets just yet. Now I will reminisce on the experiences of awesomeness we have had so far:
- Watching Rent Together. And other movies that made us cry.. or made you cry anyways.
- Filling Chris's packrat hand with pink bras at 2 in the morning.
- Watching Friends in the wee hours of the morning.
- Ouch Bouch, nuff' said.
- Series of Amazing Text Messages resulting in enjoying moments of importance, as your ringtone rang.
- Madalen and Kait coming over, and singing funny songs.
- Toaster Makers.
- Buddha Jello.
- iCarly, iRay, and hopefully iPitty_pat.
- The fishy move.
- Sending Bri super intense comments on her facebook wall, while she was away and you were sandwich making.
-And Many Many Many Many More, "YA NASTY!"
P.S. I hope you did not soil your undertrousers by reading this.
WARNING: This post was tested and found positive for extreme amounts of stupidness and inside jokes sane people would not understand.