Thread: fin was mean

fin was mean

today i waited a long time to get into her room so im finally in and on the ride waiting to get a pic but i accidentaly get out of the ride and i ask if i can get back on and she sad that she was not going to change the room so i could get on and then she booted me.

I mean she couldnt add one little start! Great way to live up to her room name Celebrate the Good Times of VMK

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Re: fin was mean

Just remember if she started to change the room how backed up everyone else would be. It doesn't sound like she was mean at all, just being practical.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Minion

Yea. That Doesnt Sound Like Phinny At ALL. I Think Its What yoyoflamingo said. bc phinny is the nicest person every ( my though )

• formerly PretzelSouls!

That's interesting, I've been booted out of her room twice, I wasn't doing any thing wrong either time. lol.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• I was deleted.

I'm sorry you had this problem. Each host and situation is dealt with differently. I know that Hula had a backup in her room ride through event last week. Soon after I entered she said, "Please don't ride yet I need to fix a back up." She moved one of the tracks so that new comers couldn't continue through the teleport to the next room a she left to fix the problem in the other room. She was very nice and explained the situation as she did it.

• A Silly Girl

Fin has her moments and is the most legalistic of the hosts. It wouldn't have been an issue to drop a start down, especially on a alice/pan ride. When you remove a part the ride just stops, unlike the other rides where the ppl 'fall off' if you remove a part in front of them.

Sounds like what yoyo said, but hard after a long wait, isn't it?

I have a hint for folks - if when going from one room to the next on a host ride, DON'T take the offer for a VMK pass. I learned the hard way last week when I was 23rd to get into the next ride room, that when the time is ready to enter you get a message "You cannot enter the room this way" and then you forfeit going through with the ride. Since I only get 1/2 hour up to 2 hours a day online through the library, it meant my only chance to get through the host room.

Dreams

• <3Girl made for Disney<3

omg, when i first joined vmk, like... 3 or w/e years ago, lily was ym fan, and like 6 months after i jonied, i FINALLY went to her room, and asked her if i could take a pic, and i guess two other ppl were by me, and she couldn't move, so she booted me. I've hated her sense then xDD, also, vmk_red i think... my friends asked him why they haven't banned dating, what his favorite color was, what he fav part of vmk was, and why he always had to wear a uniform, and each time he said *Please read the VMK values, and that will answer your questions*, then he boot us all form our room.
    I could be brown
    I could be blue
    I could be violet sky
    I could be hurtful
    I could be purple
    I could be anything you like
    Gotta be green
    Gotta be mean
    Gotta be everything more!
    Why don't you like me?
    Why don't you like me?
    Why don't you walk out the door!

• RAWRR(:

Sad to say ever experience I've had with Fin was also rude. I waited hours to get in and when I finally did I asked to get a picture she rudely said no. And another person asked and she was like yes, of course. I was pretty upset with her by than. If I'm in her room and I try to say hi like I'll say Hi fin, she'll ignore me and say hi to everyone else that says it. Idk what she has against me; but it can't be anything good.