• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

Unlimited Access - Do you have it?

I started played Pirates online again and am really enjoying it but I have noticed that a lot of the action is only available for those with unlimited access. I have just the basic access. Does anyone here on MiceChat sprung for the unlimited access and do you think it is worth it? What if I bought the access for a month and got the neat things that go with it and then cancelled the access after a month? Would I still keep the things I gained while in paid access or would they take it away?

Thanks for your thoughts.

• Jail Bondswoman of RCMC

Blog Entries

Re: Unlimited Access - Do you have it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nancywitt View Post
    I started played Pirates online again and am really enjoying it but I have noticed that a lot of the action is only available for those with unlimited access. I have just the basic access. Does anyone here on MiceChat sprung for the unlimited access and do you think it is worth it? What if I bought the access for a month and got the neat things that go with it and then cancelled the access after a month? Would I still keep the things I gained while in paid access or would they take it away?

Thanks for your thoughts.
    I have a paid for a year and my only complaint is that my computer doesn't like full screen, but I play it at a friend's house. You may be able to keep you unlimited items, but depending on what it is you maybe able to use them.

Your also supposed to get a crew kit, they finally sent those out... haven't gotten mine yet.

Thanks for your thoughts. I think I may sign up for a least a month and take it from there. The crew kit sounds interesting. Can you tell us what you got when you get it?

• Jail Bondswoman of RCMC

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nancywitt View Post
    Thanks for your thoughts. I think I may sign up for a least a month and take it from there. The crew kit sounds interesting. Can you tell us what you got when you get it?
    Will do.

Though I am worried, they shipped them out the 6th supposedly.

If you pay for unlimited then go back to basic, will they still let you use the unlimited stuff you have (i.e. a higher level ship or dagger) and not let you do the new things for unlimited access, or will they stop letting you use everything that basic does not have access to even though you have it in your inventory?

• q:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Yeti View Post
    If you pay for unlimited then go back to basic, will they still let you use the unlimited stuff you have (i.e. a higher level ship or dagger) and not let you do the new things for unlimited access, or will they stop letting you use everything that basic does not have access to even though you have it in your inventory?
    I'm wondering that as well - if that's true then it'd probably be worth it to pay the $4.95 for the first month only and take advantage of the new features.

However, I personally wouldn't pay for unlimited access right now - I'll stick with basic. It does get a bit frustrating when I find I can't get any other quests, ships, or clothing, but I don't think it's completely worth it for the price.

Quote Originally Posted by blumacara View Post
    I'm wondering that as well - if that's true then it'd probably be worth it to pay the $4.95 for the first month only and take advantage of the new features.

However, I personally wouldn't pay for unlimited access right now - I'll stick with basic. It does get a bit frustrating when I find I can't get any other quests, ships, or clothing, but I don't think it's completely worth it for the price.
    Yeah. I was reading how Basic was later given access to the Light Galleon and Voodoo doll after the feed back that they got from the players.

I have a feeling that after they add Davy Jones and the Kraken to the game (probably in a new huge quest) they'll release some of the older stuff (like maybe more of the Black Pearl quest or the ablility to teleport) to Basic access.

Right now there is a quest from Tia Dalma to get the ability to teleport. So you are probably right Mr. Yeti. Maybe us smucks on Basic when get some hand-me-downs when the time comes!