Thread: VFK News Corner

• Same Name On VMK

You have no right to ask me that question!

Lightbulb VFK News Corner

I hope this is okay and if it's not it could be moved to Random thread.

I_Know's VFK
    News Corner

I will be updating this daily now that I am out of school:

News!
    Saturday (June 7th)
    1. New mini game in the wild west are similar to jungle cruise.
    Get to it by going to the area where blacksmith is and take a left. Then click the play button. The overall idea of the game is to drive your safari truck in the forest, click on birds and plants, look at the picture that pops up and select what it is.

2. What appears to be the forest area entrance has popped up in between medieval and Victorian entrances. The world is not yet open.

3. I have heard from staff including VFK_Sara that credits should be up and working tomorrow.

Sunday (June 8th)
    1. Now when finishing a game you get a message saying you got __ credits.
    2. A high scores table has been listed on the front page of the website.

Monday (June 9th)
    1. Furniture button now enabled.
    2. Credits now visible through furniture button.
    3. Now there is a typing ticket when you type to fast.

Tuesday (June 10th)
    1. Boot button now works when clicking on other users.
    2. When you move furniture around and log off and then log back in it stays the same instead of going back to original formation like it used to do.

Tips And Tricks!
    Saturday (June 7th)
    1. How to get the "Ant" Bug (makes you small):
    First go to the Stonehenge!
    Then change your hair by clicking on clothes hanger and selecting hair
    Then go back to the medieval intersection (room to get to stone henge)
    From there go travel down the path that doesn't lead to the castle
    Then keep going to the next room until you get to the first room in the medieval section.
    Now you are small!!!

NOTE: Sometimes you only see yourself small, only others see you small, and everybody including you sees you small.

Sunday (June 8th)
    (NOTE: Game has been tested and previous cheat displayed no long works, expect new tips and tricks later today!)

Want to be on the Welcoming Commite at VFK??
    Than use the contact us button and submit your request! If you are accepted they should send you an e-mail saying you were accepted!

Public Room of the Day

Saturday (June 7th)

The new game entrance room! Get there by these instructions:

1. From your house go to the garden.

2. Then go to the world intersection which is located outside of the garden

3. Then got to the Wild West section.

4. Then keep going down the roads until you reach the end of one room which ends with a hallway going right with two staircase facing in wards.

5. Go through that hallway.

6. Exit by the back end of the horse carriage, by the wheels.

7. Then exit on the left side of the screen.

8. Press the play sign to play the game!

(Read game instructions on Saturday's news section and official rules at the VFK's homepage)

Sunday (June 8th)
    The Stone Henge!
    Visit this gigantic room to party with your friends and even meet a few new friends!

Instructions:
    1. Go to your garden.

2. From there go to the world intersection.

3. Then go up the medieval entrance.

4. Keep going down to the next rooms until you reach the castle intersection

5. Then go to the exit at the left.

6. Now have fun with your friends!

VFK is Now:
    OPEN!
    Last edited by I_Know; 06-10-2008 at 04:25 PM.
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    Yeah the end. You heard me.
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

• 333: I'm only half evil!!

Blog Entries

Re: VFK News Corner

Thanks...nice new info!
    AP Holder.
    Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

• Same Name On VMK

Yw! You should be seeing new updates later today. And from what I heard they are going to be awesome! We could be seeing the wild west shop and visible credits today!
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

• Minion

:l your getting small thing doesnt work that well

Edit : is It me or is there a main street!? also mind if i post pictures of puplic rooms?

• Same Name On VMK

Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    :l your getting small thing doesnt work that well

Edit : is It me or is there a main street!? also mind if i post pictures of puplic rooms?
    Yep basically. It is in the Victorian area.

Yeah the staff have been fixing lots of bugs recently I wouldn't doubt it if they already fixed that one.

Yeah go ahead post any good pictures!

The End
    ??????????