Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Minion

GPVmk - Memory of a great place to be with friends

GPVmk was created by GPDOT

Link: http://www.gpvmk.com/

Important Note:
    Important Information:
    Do not proceed if you have not read, and agree to the following!
    Please note that these images, animations, and sounds were collected, cleaned and reproduced by myself for purely entertainment and personal enjoyment purposes only. Disney retains full copyright of these pieces, and I have absolutely no affiliation with Disney Company, Virtual Magic Kingdom, etc.
    These are absolutely not to be redistributed for commercial use, or any other means that would infringe on Disney's copyrights. They are strictly meant for personal, private enjoyment, in remembrance of Virtual Magic Kingdom. Any request by the copyright owners (Disney or its affiliates) to remove this content will be promptly upheld.
    Please do not redistribute. Although I obviously did not create the original game, I did spend countless hours on screen captures, cleaning, animating, programming, organizing, etc. Please ask before using this program as a whole or in part for any use that is not specifically provided for on this site.
    Enjoy this in memory of a passing virtual amusement park.
    This is a work in progress, and is by no means complete; I will be adding to this as time continues.
    Thank you.
    GPDOT
    New Features:
    -The maps are active

-Floor navigation is active

-Many rooms have animation

-All of the guest rooms are avaialble in the Guest Rooms/Own Rooms area

-Water Park Pool is available from Typhon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach

-Club33 is avaiable from New Orleans Square

-Monorails are up and running, you can go inside, but they don't take you to different lands - yet

-Alice and Peter Pan Dark Rides are up and running, click the space in front of the ride opening (turnstyles will be in later and functioning)

-NPC's are clickable - I could use additional screen shots of sayings from them if you happen to have them - thank you

-The Treasure Room treasure chests do work; there is a 40% chance of winning.

-Christmas and Halloween skins are available on Main Street; you will need to re-enter the room to see them. If either is turned on you can also go to the Haunted Mansion Lobby to see the Mansion decked out

Future Features:
    -My intention is to animate every room. With that in mind, there are currently over 130 rooms and each room takes a fair piece of time to animate. I have found that most people want their favorite game areas and castle forecourt working, so I will begin to concentrate on those areas

-I have captured inventory, animation, magic and more. I want them all in the kingdom at some point

-I plan to make the games that were available for prizes available to play (i.e. Monsters Door Maze, Airlock Escape, Hyperspace Mountain, Blast in Space etc.

-I am planning on building versions of Fireworks, Jungle Cruise, and Music Mixer. I will attempt Pirates and Ghosts, but they will be largely AI based, and I don't plan on making them easy to "skill" or catch. It will also be more complex and take me longer to figure out

-One thought was to have about 5-6 characters milling about, and then you could click on one of them...

Whichever character you clicked on would be the active character for tasks like walking, sitting, talking, dressing, and magic etc. The others would continue to mill about and have specific areas set per room (there could even be random chatter). You could click on any of the characters to make them active and "play" with that one for a while. That is why this process will take time, but it is my new "hobby" since VMK closed

To go beyond, there would have to be a login and database backend to store the information. Otherwise you would have to dress etc. each character each time

• I embrace my insanity.

Re: GPVmk - Memory of a great place to be with friends

That totally just made my day.
    Even though I kept clicking on the friends list and waiting for my character to show up.

• Same Name On VMK

You have no right to ask me that question!

Wow that is great! I almost forgot what VMK looked like! Thank you so much for this!
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    Yeah the end. You heard me.
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Sweet! Did you notice you can choose wether you want to view things in "normal" "christmas" or "halloween" more and you have all the rooms under "my rooms"
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• Lost in your eyes.

[ cough cough ] who was it that gave Sir Josh this link first......? [ cough ... cough ] Lol.

|siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
    ~ KelseaNicole ~

• Minion

OH MY GOD. That's chilll.

• Minion

Heh...

• Addicted to MC since '08

Revisit VMK Now! Look Inside!

Do you want to actually go back in your favorite VMK Room? Or do you want to explore one of the rooms that were taken away such as the Spell Room. Do you want to see VMK during Christmas or Haloween? Do you want to pull the Sword out of the Stone? Do you want to go in Club 33? Do you want to open a treasure cheast with gold? Do you want to bein VMK Again? Now you can with GPDOT's new VMK Revisted!

Click this Link to Go back Into VMK!
    http://www.gpvmk.com/

Now you can go back and remember the good times, but remember becuase this isn'y a MMOG, you won't have a character. Still, VMK is waiting again!
    Last edited by DisneyPro; 07-11-2008 at 02:05 PM.

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Re: Revisit VMK Now! Look Inside!

Thanks, but, this was already a thread
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Oh, hehe, oops. Sorry about that. Where can I find the other thread?

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyPro View Post
    Oh, hehe, oops. Sorry about that. Where can I find the other thread?
    I'll look for it, I believe it was somewhere in one of the VMK forums

Oh, I thought it was already posted on MC! I know that it is already on the VMK Forums, but some people might not have known about it there. Is it already posted on MC?

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Here it is

CLICK

Yes, it was posted on MC Haha, I didn't even know there was an actual VMK forums thing.

Great! Thanks for that, and now I'm going to go post something!

I am so glad that GPDOT created this! I can feel like I am in VMK again. Thank You sooooo much GPDOT!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast