Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing Race 13

• Minion

Amazing Race 13

Who watched Amazing Race last night? My wife and I enjoyed it. We were sad to see the couple leave that did... but it seems like a good mix of personalities.

How those two guys didn't realize that they would be asked how many steps they climbed is beyond me. If there is a mystery question at the top (as they knew from the clue) and they are climbing stairs on their hands and knees... ummm...duh.

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Amazing Race 13

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Lover 68 View Post
    How those two guys didn't realize that they would be asked how many steps they climbed is beyond me. If there is a mystery question at the top (as they knew from the clue) and they are climbing stairs on their hands and knees... ummm...duh.
    We were all saying the same thing as well. Uhm, your climbing stairs, on your hands and knees, what do you think the question is going to be???

As far as the teams:

The team that came in first seems pretty good.

I think the geeks will probably be who I'm rooting for this season. I loved that the knew the real name of funicular.

I found it funny that the "Runner" guy from NYC had to tell his girlfriend to slow down as she was running too fast for him. That couple is annoying me already.

The Ex-Football players wife is already annoying me as well.

And I LOVED how they all kept trying to speak spanish to the people in Brazil, not figuring out that they weren't understanding them.

• Disney Princess

Love to be watching the Amazing Race again! Sad to see the Bee keepers leave. As for the couples....I really like the brother/sister team that came in first. I cannot stand the frat boys and the ex-football player's wife. It looks like it is going to be another great season! I can't wait for next Sunday.

• Minion

Of the Football player and his ex, my wife said, "Well, we can see why he cheated..." lol I'm glad I didn't make that comment. Loved the geeks. I also laughed at the contestants speaking Spanish in a country that speaks Portuguese. As I think about the couples, I'm trying to think of which one will end up making me feel good about humanity. It always seems like at least one of the groups end up being absolutely wonderful examples of how people should try to interact with other human beings. Joyce and Uchena were like that... The coal miner and his wife felt that way for me... there have been others.

As for the couple with the guy who is a runner....wow... what a whinner. But you need to have those for the drama in the show.

• phbbbbbt

Gotta put the world map up again, so we can follow them!!!

I was hoping the beekeepers would make it, they were a good counterpoint to the football player & his wife. I wanna be like the beekeepers when we're old. Told dh I never want to live like the football player & his wife-- when he said, "I have to prove to her every day that I'm worthy of her love..." it made me sad.
    xo, Deanna

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    The Ex-Football players wife is already annoying me as well.
    I had to rewind and pause it when they were at the airport and she goes, "I really need you to keep up with me." when he walks up to her at the ticket counter and I yelled out, "She did NOT just say that!" We played, What's Wrong With This Picture? Yeah, she's carrying the clue and he's got his backpack on and is carrying hers in front of him. And she's telling him to keep up? Cracked me up!

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Lover 68 View Post
    Of the Football player and his ex, my wife said, "Well, we can see why he cheated..." lol I'm glad I didn't make that comment. Loved the geeks. I also laughed at the contestants speaking Spanish in a country that speaks Portuguese. As I think about the couples, I'm trying to think of which one will end up making me feel good about humanity. It always seems like at least one of the groups end up being absolutely wonderful examples of how people should try to interact with other human beings. Joyce and Uchena were like that... The coal miner and his wife felt that way for me... there have been others.

As for the couple with the guy who is a runner....wow... what a whinner. But you need to have those for the drama in the show.
    I was thinking the same thing. Not only that she's a nag hag.

• Incognito

Blog Entries

You guys pretty much summed up my feelings.

I hate the frat guys though, HATE! I want them gone I tell you!

For eyecandy, it's all about Dallas.

• Life is Great!

i felt ever so mildly guilty that by the end, I wondered a couple times about the separated couple, yeah I can see why he cheated

im rooting for the geeks, esp since I found out the other day in a company email that mark is from my work.
    MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

I totally forgot to set the VCR last night. Thanks everyone for filling me in on what happened.
    o A mouse a day, keeps the blues away. o

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

So excited!!!!
    The bro/sis have a few different vibes going on!
    HATE the lady who wants to be friends, ummm... ok. Annoying. I'm sure they'll win though
    The frat guys are annoying too.
    Love the LDR guys, of course
    Sad to see the beekeepers go but no surprise.
    Oh the cheating couple... wow that lady's tore up. Just move on, neither one was great.
    The women teams were pretty good.

THE GEEKS!!!! Heck yeah~!!!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• That one girl.

I'm so sad I missed the premiere. My DVR wasn't set to tape it.

I'll have to check out the website to see what all the teams are about.
    Well, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, just like me.

For new music click below!

• Minion

I forgot to check in after this last episode. The two girls that failed to read directions... too funny how resolved they were after the first mistake and then did it again. The frat guys are idiots, but the brother sister team... the brother may just be the devil. lol

• My cuties!

Loved how the wife thought she had the power to make the airline get a bigger plane. She sure was quite full of herself! The "newly dating" couple are idiots -- how many taxis need to go by before you figure out you need to go back!?!?! Sure were quite a bit of bone head mistakes being made.

• That one girl.

not sure if I'm attached to any of the teams this time around. There seems to be alot of boneheads.
    I was laughing when those 2 girls didn't read the clue twice!
    Well, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, just like me.

For new music click below!

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast