Watch Disney World Christmas Day Parade Online?

So I got caught up in running around from house to house on Christmas morning and completely forgot to TiVo the Christmas Day Parade on ABC. Does anybody know if this is available to watch online? I tried to find it in pieces on YouTube but have had no luck. And ABCs site seems void of any clips.

Thanks for any help!
    I worked at Walt Disney World as a member of the Disney College Program in Spring 2008 and Summer 2010. Now, I build software, design live events, and frequently make the short trek from Costa Mesa to Disneyland with my Annual Passport in hand.

• Goofy

Re: Watch Disney World Christmas Day Parade Online?

don't worry it will pop up sooner or later.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

You really didn't miss much. Just the same old parade they've been showing for the last 25 years. More like a 2 hour commercial for WDW with a little parade thrown in here and there.

I watched it Christmas morning and they mentioned that it is available online at disney.com/celebrate I haven't been to the site so I'm not sure if the whole parade is available or just certain segments from the show.

The parade wasn't bad this year expect for the ending, it was the 25th Anniversary so they showed some random quick clips (to segway back to the show from the commercial break)of past years shows which was kinda cool. But then for the finale they used a recycled Vanessa Williams performance from 2005, bad form Disney, way to cheap out for the 25th Anniversary show.

What irritated me was how when they were talking about the parks, they were acting like some attractions that have been around for several years were brand new. Like Test Track. I was like... "Uhhhh, that ride is 10 years old and currently a bunch of the show elements don't even work. WTF?" Boggles the mind.

yeah I noticed they were doing that a little more than usual but it didn't really bother me as much. I really liked the Mary Poppins broadway cast performing on Main St.

But it still irks me that Regis and Kelly introduced the recycled finale as a "special encore presentation" for Vanessa Williams. Well at least I got to see myself on TV again....

I was busy getting ready to go out of town for the day, so I missed most of it.

I laughed my a** off though when they were hyping Adventures by Disney by using Joey Fatone's European trip. Yeah, he's a freaking millionaire.... he can afford all that.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    I was busy getting ready to go out of town for the day, so I missed most of it.

I laughed my a** off though when they were hyping Adventures by Disney by using Joey Fatone's European trip. Yeah, he's a freaking millionaire.... he can afford all that.
    I was laughing at that too, only because we got more extensive coverage of that EXACT same tour by DA, from one of our own MiceChatters a couple months ago!

And some of the items filmed at DL were covered real well by several of our own MiceChatters!