America's Next Food Network Star
Missed cancelled show:
Veronica Mars. I just finished watching the final season on DVD, and I wish they had one more season. The ending just was a major full circle for the show and needs to start again..
2. Burn Notice
5. How I met your Mother (which I only started watching recently so I am so glad Lifetime has them on Monday nights at 7pm so I can slowly catch up...or borrow the DVDs from a friend...that might be faster.)
Now that I have seen the first episode of "Trust Me" on TNT, it has to go on my list.
2. Trust Me (yeah, it was that good)
3. Burn Notice
honorable mentions: (because after making this list, I paid attention to my viewing habits a bit more)
Brothers & Sisters
I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!
"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"
1. Pushing Daisies (They took my Daisies away from me )
2. Torchwood (who doesn't love this show)
3. How I Met Your Mother (Barney cracks me up)
4. Supernatural (even though this season is a stinkfest so far)
5. Stargate SG1/Atlantis (Universe = ?)
1. Roseanne (has been my #1 for too many years)
2. Gilmore Girls (<3 Lauren Graham)
3. Kathy Griffin My Life on the D-List and her other Bravo specials
4. Project Runway Season 4 (<3 Christian Siriano)
Even though I watch a lot of reality TV, it was really hard for me to consider any of them my favorite shows to watch. I guess just kinda watch them to amuse me, and I rarely watch them more than once. For me, I define a favorite shows as a show that I can watch again and again.
Hmmmm, reruns of older shows are mostly my favorites, now.
For current shows, there's nothing I really have to watch, but
here are a few I do watch:
Spongebob - Ok, this would be on my favorite list, and he had some new shows, last week
Hannah Montana - yeah, I admit it's ok
iCarly - yeah, it's ok.
once in a while 2 1/2 Men
When it's running:
occassionally - Amazing Race
In reruns -
I Love Lucy (and her other series)
Everyone Love Raymond
The Brady Bunch
Batman (the 60's series)
Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!