• Minion

Brothers & Sisters - Season Three - Caution: Spoilers Allowed

I am kinda surprised that there is no thread for this one. But I've gotten into watching this show, for I'll admit, I didn't watch too much of the first season, but it's picked up a bit. There's some good laughs and Sally Field is always a treasured favorite. After last night's episode and the preview for the next one which they say is a 2 hour movie event, I'm kinda on the edge of my seat with this one. The preview at the end said there would be a tragic death. Kevin has to go Robert to the hospital, but apparantly something happens and this is where it says "tragic death" and it shows Kitty crying. It might lead one to think either Kevin or Robert. Any other MC'ers that are fans of the show want to offer their thoughts? The forum now has a thread for it.

Re: Brothers & Sisters - Season Three - Caution: Spoilers Allowed

I watch Brothers and Sisters, however Holli and her family are making it difficult to enjoy it as much as I used to. I love Sally Field and I think she does an excellent job as Nora Walker. The one thing I am looking the most forward to is when they all officially meet Ryan for the first time.

I am sorry to say that the two hour event for me was a major disappointment. There was a half an hour of goodness with the rest being mediocre at best. I guess it is because like I stated above I am just sick and tired of Holli and her family including little miss innocent Rebbecca (whom I used to like a lot).

• Minion

I do like the show and find myself laughing sometimes. Like with the last episode, when Tommy was asking Justin about school, and when Justin says "You make it sound like I'm going to prison!" Oops!

And some may find this hard to believe, but the guy that plays Kevin Walker (Matthew Rhys) is actually British and has the accent similiar to Keira Knightly (of Pirates of the Caribbean). Some may have seen it, but on the 11 o'clock news after B&S, the entertainment guy did, or showed, an interview with Matthew about his new movie starring opposite Keira called The Edge of Love, a movie about Welsh Poet Dylan Thomas. All I can say is he pulls off that American/Non-British accent very well!
    Last edited by AidensDaddy; 03-20-2009 at 02:27 PM.

I like the show and when Holli isn't it I even find myself enjoying it a lot more then when she is. I love that Justin is going back to school and you are right that scene was funny.

I knew about his accent, I believe in an interview that he mentioned grew up in Cardiff,Wales. Did you also know that the girl who plays Sara has an Australian accent? They both cover up their accents up really good.

• Minion

Next episode isn't until 4/19/09. But unlike with Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives, tv.com shows weekly episodes for B&S from 4/19 thru 5/10, which is probably the season finale.

I am hoping now that they have Tommy's story done that the show will go back to what it used to be for me and that is good. I have a feeling though that as long as Holli and Rebecca are on the show that may not happen. Also I really wanted to like teh new brother Ryan but the writers are making that hard with the direction they are pushing him.

• Minion

Ryan is creepy.

Kevin is histerical.

Good to see Tommy back.

I hope that Justin and Rebecca last this time.

And the funniest line of the night was Kevin's "This place is nuttier than a fruitcake!" That whole scene (and with them trying to be quiet during dinner) was priceless! I DVR'd the show, and had to rewind just to hear Kevin's line again. I was rollin! The guy's got great timing!

I wanted to like Ryan but you are right he is a little creepy. Maybe they will fix him up better next season.

I was happy to see the back of Tommy when it was over because to tell you the truth he was always my least favorite Walker.

As for Kevin he is so great and I love his character the best. I hope they show more of him and Scotty next season because we never see enough of these two together.

I like Justin and Rebecca together but I don't think it will last especially with what Holli said in the end about how Rebecca behaves, I guess we shall see next season how it all works out.

• Future Imagineer! =D

This is kinda off topic I guess, but the guy who plays Kitty's husband use to be a drugee!
    And I really like Justin! And I loved Rebecca, than her mom started telling her lies and I began to dislike her, but now I like her again! And Holli is bad....I just don't like her one bit!
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!