• Animation Domination

CW renews six shows

Source: Zap2it

Breaking: CW Renews 'Supernatural,' 'Smallville,' 'One Tree Hill,' 'Gossip Girl' & More

By Korbi Ghosh
    February 24, 01:30 PM

No huge shock, but it seems The CW has granted early renewals to their six most popular series. The three-year-old network just confirmed that Supernatural, Smallville, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, 90210 and America's Next Top Model will all return for new seasons, with ANTM given the go-ahead for two additional cycles on top of 12th edition which debuts March 4th.
    With pickups likely for both the Melrose Place and Gossip Girl spin offs, the CW's Fall 2009 schedule is starting to look pretty tight. If you're hoping for Privileged to return, you best watch tonight's season finale, because it'll need really solid numbers if it's going to survive.
    So, thoughts? Are you in lust with this not-so-fledgling-anymore net? Surprised it's stuck around this long? Psyched to see Smallville, Supernatural and OTH secure?
    "You are watching FOX"

• Circle of Ancients

Re: CW renews six shows

I watched Supernatural during the first season and absolutely LOVED it. Then they switched it to Thursday nights. BIG mistake IMO. At the time we only had 1 DVR and the schedule was full. Now that we have 2, I could technically record it in the bedroom, but I'm now, what, 2 seasons behind??? I will eventually rent and watch them I guess.

• Animation Domination

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    I watched Supernatural during the first season and absolutely LOVED it. Then they switched it to Thursday nights. BIG mistake IMO. At the time we only had 1 DVR and the schedule was full. Now that we have 2, I could technically record it in the bedroom, but I'm now, what, 2 seasons behind??? I will eventually rent and watch them I guess.
    Gregg, Supernatural is on it's fourth season right now. So your 3 seasons behind. I watched most of Supernatural, but missed some episodes. Supernatural is a very underrated show that everyone is not watching. Smallville renewed for another season when will Clark Kent ever become Superman? I have a feeling that 90210 and Melrose Place will be paired next season on Tuesdays.
    "You are watching FOX"

• Banned User

I hope Everybody Hates Chris, The Game, and Privileged gets picked up. Those are the only shows I can stomach on there.

• Senior Minion

I REALLY hope Privileged gets picked up. I really have enjoyed that show.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban