Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

• Minion

Re: The "What TV show did you just see?" thread

I may get ripped on right now, but honestly I dont get that show "The Office"!!!!!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

That Monsters vs aliens special was really lame.

I'm watching Eastwick right now (talk about lame.. lol )
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• 1 man can make a difernce

Quote Originally Posted by Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Bo View Post
    I may get ripped on right now, but honestly I dont get that show "The Office"!!!!!
    Oh you were laughing at it at my house the other night. You were just getting on my moms side.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Gino USMC View Post
    Oh you were laughing at it at my house the other night. You were just getting on my moms side.
    Whoa Dude!

I wasnt laughing because I liked the show... Im right there with your mom that show is lame!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Bo View Post
    It's not my cup of tea, either...I've tried it several times, and let's just say, to each...their own. I don't get the humor, either.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Just this guy......

Just saw this week's Mythbusters...... On DVR.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Just watched this week's "Biggest Loser" on DVR as well.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    It's not my cup of tea, either...I've tried it several times, and let's just say, to each...their own. I don't get the humor, either.
    Hey Gino did you read this? Hahahaha....

• Senior Minion

Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman (sad that they don't have the rights to air season 6 - the one season I haven't seen!!!)

The Office - Yeah, kinda funny, kinda stupid. But the "Male Prima Donna" music video - pure awesomeness.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Disneyland PAP

Xena: Warrior Princess - Oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man what a woman! I used to watch this show religiously when it first aired, went with friends to a couple of the conventions, and got around to buying the first three seasons on DVD. Recently, I ended up with the 10th Anniversary boxed set from work and yesterday on a lazy Sunday afternoon I popped in the first disc which has her first episode, the "Callisto" episode and the final episode of season one. Watching it again after so many years the last time I ever saw an episode, the show really holds up well for what it is, part-homage to japanese martial arts flicks. What a babe Xena is but what a power of strength too! The producers scored big time when they got Lucy Lawless to play her. Then I finished watching "Callisto" this evening, and "Oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man what a woman!" Not only veeeeery easy on the eyes, but she's brilliant as Xena's #1 villain! I'm looking forward to watching the rest of the discs in this set, and again see Ares, Cupid (played by our new Dr. McCoy, Karl Urban), Aphrodite and the rest and pleasantly re-discover why the show was so awesome in the first place. (And it's such a tease to only be watching this on standard def DVDs on my big screen TV instead of on high def Blu-ray.)

Okay, end of gushing enthusiasm!

• "Always On The Move..."

Just watched the premier of "V" Can't believe it's been 25 years since the original (and my V costume is still hanging in the closet. I used to be part of a "V" group that did promos when the original series was being aired).

Had a fun time matching new to old characters...i.e. Ana is Diana, Jack is Donovan, Erica is Julie, etc. The show looks good and some of the new changes (like the Visitors cloning human skin to cover themselves..is much better than the old "makeup" they used to use.) So, looking forward to the next three weeks of Vistor vs. Resistance.
    Quote Originally Posted by migo View Post
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

• Greetings, Program!

Quote Originally Posted by AlohaStitch View Post
    Just watched the premier of "V" Can't believe it's been 25 years since the original (and my V costume is still hanging in the closet. I used to be part of a "V" group that did promos when the original series was being aired).

Had a fun time matching new to old characters...i.e. Ana is Diana, Jack is Donovan, Erica is Julie, etc. The show looks good and some of the new changes (like the Visitors cloning human skin to cover themselves..is much better than the old "makeup" they used to use.) So, looking forward to the next three weeks of Vistor vs. Resistance.
    Loved the original when I was a kid, so naturally was deeply curious about the remake (a word I am quickly tiring of) and - sorry to say - this new version just doesnt cut it for me. After 30 min, I was back to posting to message boards.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

• "Always On The Move..."

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizmo2000 View Post
    Loved the original when I was a kid, so naturally was deeply curious about the remake (a word I am quickly tiring of) and - sorry to say - this new version just doesnt cut it for me. After 30 min, I was back to posting to message boards.
    Actually, I almost changed it during the first half, but glad I stayed. The second half picked up and it was back to the old show and action! So you should have stuck around!
    Quote Originally Posted by migo View Post
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

My day is never complete without my daily dose of ESPN's best shows (outside of games themselves): Around the Horn, and Pardon the Interruption.

• Disneyland PAP

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Season One - I picked this up cuz my friends who're big Star Wars fans were won over by the series. I hadn't seen a single episode until this week. Wow, lotsa fun! Fast pacing and lotsa space battles and Jedi battle action, basically everything we wanted to see in the prequels, but they tell better stories here and use the characters much better too. I'm five episodes in, probably gonna get through all these 1/2 hour eps pretty quick before I jump back to salivating over my Xena DVDs again.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast