Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Minion

Favorite That 70's Show Episode/Scene?

Pretty simple here.....

Apart from Family Guy, That 70's show, is by far one of the funniest shows around. Granted, it ended it's run back in 2006, but can still catch it in reruns. And like FG, it is filling up my DVR. Especially since that here in southern california, it's on like 5 stations. From FX, UPN, ABC Family, Fox 11, and The N. So to my fellow mice chatters, whats your favorite episode or scene?

One of mine is "Eric's Panties", where Donna catches a pair of panties in the Vista Cruiser and thinks that Eric is cheating on her. When she confronts Eric at the hub with his "lab partner", Kelso & Fez follow thinking there's going to be a fight. When Donna's mom Midge shows up saying the panties are hers, Kelso & Fez totally lose it and start bowing before Eric saying he's a god.

Another great episode is the one where Red & Kitty have a garage sale. Hyde helps out by fixing some "special" brownies. He makes a regular batch as well, but the two get mixed up. Red, Kitty, Bob, & Midge have the special batch and are high on pot! What follows afterwards his drop dead hilarious!!

But one of the all time greatest episodes involves Leo played by Tommy Chong of Cheech & Chong fame. Eric, Hyde, Kelso, Fez, and Leo go on a roadtrip to Canada to get some cases of beer. Fez loses is green card and they all get detained at the border. Dave Thomas and another celeb guest star as mounties and are questioning all of them. When they question Leo, all he does is ask them the same question! Giving one of the best lines....

"What are you doing in Canada?!?!"

• Married and happy again!!

Re: Favorite That 70's Show Episode/Scene?

I love the episode where The Rock guest stars as his father Rocky Johnson in the wrestling episode. My favorite line is from the Rock to Red Forman
    Rock: You know I have a son just about his age and one day he is going to be the most electrifying man in sports entertainment.
    Red: Yeah good luck with that.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!

• Winter in Oceanside...

I think we have the same tastes in TV AidensDaddy! Another one of my favorite shows.

Love the Disco show where they make Red dance. And Kitty teaches Hyde to dance and sweeps Donna off her feet.

• Minion

Heh heh, appears we do.

I totally missed it the other morning. On Saturday morning, day of the Gumball Rally, my wife Becka-Lynn and I went to the resort. We got there about 10-ish. When we got to the tram loading area, we hopped on one that was getting ready to leave. It was pretty full, there were only a few seats left, but we had to sit separately. Turns out, where my wife was sitting, the ladies behind her were singing "Hanging out! Down the street!", the theme from that 70's show. Then at the end of it, one of the girls yelled out "HELLO WISCONSIN!!!!!!!!"

Totally missed it!

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Let me guess, you're going to make one of these threads for every T.V. show you can think of?

I'm eagerly awaiting the "Favorite King of Queens Scene" thread, but I'll just give you a hint to what my answer is: none.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

There are so many great episodes and moments from the show.

One great part was from the dine and dash episode. In the beginning, Kelso comes in explaining how he got $100 from his gradma because he defended her after his mom said the gradma needed to shave off her whiskers. Jackie quickly points out that his mom isn't one to talk with her whiskers. Kelso gets mad and demands they apologize:

Kelso:"Hey! My mom is a beautiful woman. Apologize!"
    Eric: "Sorry."
    Donna: "Sorry."
    Jackie, totally unapologetic: "Whisker face."

The episode where everyone, as a prank takes Fatso the Clown, from the restaurant is hilarious. Jackie being totally scared by the clown, the owner repeating everything twice, Fez trying to outdo Randy at everything, Donna taking things a little to far. It's all great.

Another great one is when Hyde gets Leo to take the pictures during Bob and Midge's wedding:
    Leo: "I got everything man."
    Hyde:"Great. Where's the film?"
    Leo:"I got everything but the film...or the flashcubes...or the camera.... I got nothing man."
    Hyde:"Leo, the FotoHut's filled with that stuff!"
    Leo:"I know, it's ironic."

• Winter in Oceanside...

Career Day, when we meet Hyde's mom - the lunch lady.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Tui View Post
    Let me guess, you're going to make one of these threads for every T.V. show you can think of?

I'm eagerly awaiting the "Favorite King of Queens Scene" thread, but I'll just give you a hint to what my answer is: none.

Ahh Tui, what would we do without you?

No, these were the only 2 threads I was going to do. They're my only favorites.

• Winter in Oceanside...

But I can start one for Tui if he's like.

Everybody Loves Raymond??? Another of my favorites.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Meh. Do I lose my nerd card if I say that I don't really care about That 70's Show? It has funny enough moments, but I've never been moved to watch a full episode at a time. Every scene I see just seems like a throw-away scene aimed at the lowest common denominator. It's like, Hey look! A pot joke! In a show about the 70's? That's just wacky.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Another great scene I saw not too long ago was at the end of one of the episodes where Kelso and Jackie break up. Kelso is looking at a picture of Jackie and we hear all the insults Jackie gave to Kelso like "You're and idiot and science is stupid!" and "If you're not telling me the truth, I will find out, because I'm smart...and you...aren't." And Kelso begins to cry because he misses the "good" times.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Yeti View Post
    Another great scene I saw not too long ago was at the end of one of the episodes where Kelso and Jackie break up. Kelso is looking at a picture of Jackie and we hear all the insults Jackie gave to Kelso like "You're and idiot and science is stupid!" and "If you're not telling me the truth, I will find out, because I'm smart...and you...aren't." And Kelso begins to cry because he misses the "good" times.
    A few episodes later, he's singing "Jackie.....please take me....backie!"

Another one that aired a week or so ago........

I think it was the one where Eric get's suspended for holding Donna's cigarette. Fez has joined the ballet. He was keeping it a secret until he appeared on the Foreman's driveway wearing his ballet clothes. Everyone was there. Red was getting after Eric, making him do his chores. Hyde and Kelso were playing basketball. Donna and Jackie were also there.

Kelso: (as he's defending the hoop from Hyde) Hey Hyde, guess what my favorite ballet is?

Hyde: (dribbles the ball, then suddenly throws it at Kelso's groin) The nutcracker?!

There is an episode where Kitty and Red are arguing about who Bob should stay with: Midge or Pam. Red says it's an easy decision, "Pam." Kitty is saying it should be Midge.
    Red: "But Pam is so tan!"

Has anyone seen the music video Cheap Trick did for the show's theme song? I didn't know there was one made until recently. It starts out with a scene from one of the episodes but then everyone realizes that Cheap Trick is performing in Eric's living room. It's kind of like the one they made for the Friends theme song, but more rocking!

• Disappearing/Reappearing

Oh my gosh! I love that show!!!!

You know...I REALLY hate to admit this. But, I watched like, a whole season of that show before I figured out what they were doing in that circle. LOL. Blonde moment.

My favorite episode? Hmmmm.

I love the one where Kitty and Red get caught up at the make out spot by the policeman.

And I love the one where Eric walks in on Kitty and Red? ROFL!

I swear...my husband is going to be Red Foreman one day. Whenever he's grumpy, and ranting, I just look at him and go... "okay, Red. Whatever you say."

There's a great part in the episode where Eric celebrates his 17th birthday. It's the scene where we see Laurie for the first time. They have a normal conversation, and as Laurie walks out, Kelso goes on about how Laurie was interested in him. The rest of the group looks at Kelso like he's crazy and then he's like "Don't you remember?" Then we see the Kelso edited version of the conversation that just occured making it seem like Laurie was flirting with Kelso. That type of thing should have been a running gag throughout the series.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast