Thread: AMC's Mad Men

• Storyteller

AMC's Mad Men

Anyone else watch this amazing show? I've seen only the first season (several times) and I'm waiting for the season 2 dvd/blu-ray coming out on the 14th. Then season 3 starts airing sometime in mid-August. It's a great show if you've never seen it, I highly recommend it. I hope some of you have seen it or are following it so we can discuss it on here!

• My cuties!

Re: AMC's Mad Men

I LOVE it!! Can't wait for season 3 to start!

• Banned User

Yes! I have watched season 1 so many times now! ha! I am also awaiting season 2 on DVD and can't wait for season 3 to start! This is my parents era SO much. I love this show. I was scared it wasn't coming back for a season 3.

• Storyteller

The season 2 dvd/blu-ray comes out tomorrow! Hmm, I might even go at midnight to pick it up, I literally don't know if I can wait until tomorrow.

• Disappearing/Reappearing

My only hope concerning the show is that Season 3 is better than Season 2. I think that was a big waste of time. Hardly worth watching.

• Storyteller

Quote Originally Posted by Stitchy View Post
    My only hope concerning the show is that Season 3 is better than Season 2. I think that was a big waste of time. Hardly worth watching.

Really? I'm only about six episodes into season 2 but so far I think it's great. Did you like the first season?
    Last edited by JFSebastian; 07-16-2009 at 12:54 AM.

• Banned User

I devoured season 2! And, really liked it. I watched the whole thing in 2 days and now I am watching the extras. I admit, the extras on season 1 were better so far. I can't wait to see season 3!

• Storyteller

Quote Originally Posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
    I devoured season 2! And, really liked it. I watched the whole thing in 2 days and now I am watching the extras. I admit, the extras on season 1 were better so far. I can't wait to see season 3!

I just finished season 2 last night and I loved it. While the first season was more introductory and got viewers into the swing of things, season 2 really took off. I agree the extras aren't very good - they don't have much to do with the making of the show itself. How about that ending, huh? It looks like rough times are ahead for many characters.