Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

Re: Who here is a GLEEK?

Being someone who is brand new to "GLEE" and watching it for the first time, I got to admit that last night's Rocky Horror was amazing. I don't care at all what anybody else might have thought about last night. It was great!

• Banned User

A lot Gleefcake last night =0)

No wonder PlayGirl is asking the male cast to show off, lol. The show is getting kinda of annoying, never liked The Rocky Horror musical but I couldn't miss this episode for obvious reasons =)
    YouTube - GLEE - "Time Warp" Full Performance from 10/26!
    FOX Broadcasting Company - Glee TV Show - Glee TV Series - Glee Episode Guide

• Banned User

OMG Matthew Morrison from Glee fame does more then a interview but shows off his danced-out body for the December cover of the gay magazine, Details. One thing the article makes clear: he's not gay - Crushed my dreams, whatever =)~

He shaved too
    By his sophomore year he had dropped out of NYU and become a regular performer on Broadway. As a young heterosexual in a scene dominated by women and gay men, he was bathed in attention. 'There was so much opportunity,' he says. 'There were all these beautiful, beautiful dancers. As a straight guy I had some room. There were the shared interests in singing and dancing, and I always find dancing with someone very evocative and sexual. I definitely hooked up with a lot of girls when I was a young guy on Broadway. It was exciting. Very joyous and free.
    He should had been People's 'Sexiest Man Alive' not Ryan Reynolds. My opinion =0)
    Last edited by JMora; 11-17-2010 at 09:59 AM.

• Banned User

Lead it to the music of King of Pop to have the priciest Glee episode yet, when they do a Michael Jackson tribute, with Thriller being main event. It will be performed for the post-Super Bowl episode which usually attracts the largest audience in a year. This would be the "most expensive" production in "Glee" history as well as "one of television's priciest episodes ever!"

Source: 'Cause This Is 'Thriller'! 'Glee' Super Bowl Episode To Include Iconic Michael Jackson Song - omg! news on Yahoo!

• Minion

Glee Thread #2

Since the old one seems to be closed.

And what better way to start it that to congratulate

Golden Globe WINNER Chris Colfer !
    ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

• Banned User

Did someone make a thread about Glee? Because I like Glee.

I'm so glad this season has been put back on the rails from the disaster that were the final nine episodes of last season. I even thought the Spears episode worked a ton. Well, that and Heather Morris is amazing.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678