Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142136 ... LastLast

• phbbbbbt

Re: Lost - season 6 (Possible Spoilers)

hey, are they going to do these "enhanced" epis before the new one all the way through? because i don't need to watch each one twice.

• Disney Memory Maker

I wouldn't count on it. ABC's midseason schedule begins in the beginning of March. I'm honestly expecting Dancing with the stars to be the leadin though I'm not sure if anything's been announced yet.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

HAPPY LOST DAY!!!

I am starting to wonder if this whole thing really is just some sort of game like Backgammon???

Backgammon even has a "Jacoby" rule
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• Disney Memory Maker

HAPPY LOSTDAY!!!!!!

You know... one of the bad things about having an episode as great as last week's is that the following week has very little chance of surpassing it. So I'm expecting a good episode tonight... but I'd be very surprised to see one like last week. I just hope they find a nice balance of character and mythology (as they seem to have been doing a great job of every episode this season).
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Disney Memory Maker

Something else I was thinking... I know someone asked here last week if Ilana was telling the truth, how did MiB turn into Alex. Maybe turning into Locke wasn't what made him frozen in that body... maybe it was killing Jacob that did it. Has MiB been anything else (except Smokey) since Jacob died? Maybe Jacob gave him that ability.

• Disney Memory Maker

IT IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

Surprisingly better opening than I was expecting.
    • Jack's a Dad??? With his ex or someone else?
    • What's up with Jack's appendix area? Another cut. What do these mean?
    • Anyone else think Jack's ears look weird in the LA timeline?
    • Love how Jack and Dogen are getting along
    • Hurley + Anyone = Magic Absolutely loved the Tic-tac-toe
    • JACOB!!!

• Disney Memory Maker

Spoiler

• David... religious significance?
    • Jack's a bad father... surprise surprise
    • Anyone else screaming at David "Please say driveshaft!"
    • So who is Claire more accurately paralleling... Danielle or her crazy crew?
    • Loved the scene with Hurley and Jacob. "You just made me lie to a Samauri"
    • Why was Jack so caught up with that phrase "You have what it takes."
    • HURLEY =

• Disney Memory Maker

Spoiler

I was glued on the screen for that list minute. I thought for sure that axe was going into Jin (very relieved to see the other guy got it). What is Claire going to do now (or Jin for that matter). Claire certainly did not seem happy that Kate took Aaron.

The flashes this week are quite good for a Jack episode. Interesting messages on David's machine.

Also loved the Lighthouse scene. "I guess we werent looking for it." I am amazed at how trusting Hurley is of Jacob. I can't help but think Jacob is just using Hurley and doesn't consider him an actual successor.

• Disney Memory Maker

Spoiler

Jack has gone crazy
    • Loved the Piano scene.
    • Anyone else scream at the Tv "DOGEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Don't know why but I loved seeing him in the flash and wasn't expecting it at all
    • Who is at 108 degrees
    • So there are up to 180 names associated with each degree
    • Mirror is definitely Harry Potter esque, but what exactly does it show? Does it show what you want to see? What you need to see? A random moment in one's life?
    • Jack has definitely gone crazy... why did he have to destroy the mirror? Was that Jacob's plan all along?

• Disney Memory Maker

A Lost themed V commercial..... love it!

Spoiler

• So now we know the origin of the "have what it takes" line. I am so happy though that Jack and his son moved on the path to a good relationship.
    • Also loved Jacob's speech to Hurley that while sometimes you can hop in the back of a cab and tell people what to do... others you have to leave find on their own.
    • But now what? Jacob pretty much told Hurley that the temple isn't safe and lets be honest... most people there will likely not survive. Where else will be safe? What must Jack and Hurley do? And how did they so perfectly cast the role of Jacob?
    • And the conclusion of the night... Claire is one freakin' evil chick. I mean she has gone off the deep end. She is as loopy as can be. The look in her eyes when she told Jin she would have had to kill Kate was just pure evil. Now Claire seems awfully like Danielle... but also like her crew. Did Danielle ever meet MiB?
    • Love how Jin put up a (so clearly not believable) act with Crazy Claire. But now that we know MiB is Claire's "friend" (which, by the way was another 'pure-evil' moment)... what does that mean for Jin. There is no way I would believe he is going to join MiB's side... but it looks like he will have to follow him for the time being.

Great episode and terrific job to the Cast and Crew...
    Spoiler
    ...and a surprisingly good performance by Matthew Fox...
    ... cannot wait for next week. Still cannot believe there are only 13 episodes left

• Now 40% less bitter!

I haven't read any of the posts for last night's episode, on account of having to leave the house in a few moments. All I want to say right now is that I think I prefer other Jack, even though part of me keeps thinking the other reality isn't real (or at the very least, it isn't real for some of them). The other thing is,

Spoiler
    I don't want Claire to be evil. I think Ms. de Ravin is doing a great job and I think it's obvious she enjoys having all of these cool new feelings and backstory to work with, but I want Claire to be save-able(if that's a word, I don't know how to spell it). I am hoping that she is under a spell, some of the dark "island magic" if you will, and when the good guys win the spell will be broken. Oh yes, and I guess I'm hoping (shouldn't assume) that the good guys win.
    Oo-de-lally!

• Triple Goddess

Who are the good guys, though?

• Disney Memory Maker

I was going to say the same thing. :-)

• Just this guy......

Great episode. At lease we know where the numbers came from.

• Now 40% less bitter!

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    Who are the good guys, though?
    IMO, the good guys are the people we've been rooting for since the beginning of the show. They are those who have deceived us the least, who want to do good by everyone. They are those who believe least that the ends justify the means.
    Pretty much all of Jacob's "candidates", I believe, and anyone else who works with them.
    Oo-de-lally!

Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142136 ... LastLast