Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162338 ... LastLast

• Disney Memory Maker

Re: Lost - season 6 (Possible Spoilers)

Spoiler

HOLY CRAP... he actually did it!!!! I was so not expecting Sayid to actually (attempt to) kill MiB. But what happened? My guess... Dogan knew the knife wouldn't kill MiB.... but rather... MiB might kill Sayid for doing so.

So what will the reaction be? And will Sayid heed Nadia's advice (I certainly hope so). It would be ashame for him not to be "good" in the "real" world.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Spoiler
    I think that MIB/FLOCKE killed Sayid and is using Sayid's body to deliver the message
    and also i think that Claire has gone loco

• Disney Memory Maker

Spoiler

Absolutely heartbreaking scene between Nadia and Sayid. He doesn't deserve her?

And anyone just looking at Kate and saying to the TV "...idiot..."? Claire is absolutely crazy. Loved her reaction to hearing Kate. What does this mean for Jin though? If she ever gets out, he's screwed. And her remark "He's coming... and there's nothing they can do" was just absolutely crazy.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Disney Memory Maker

Spoiler

I LOVE these flashes. Gotta admit... I had no clue who Keamy was (until he said his name)... but I did know he was someone. How fitting that he is the head of some mafia-like organization. And I have to say... while I didn't want Sayid to go bad.... I was quite happy he shot him (specially after what he did to Alex). And then JIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love how the island connections are making their way off-island.

And what is everyone going to do? Who is bluffing? Dogen/Lennon? MiB? How will MiB get in? And is Sayid going to kill Dogan?

Also forgot to mention before... but I loved that seemingly small sighting of Jack in the hospital. So many connections!

Spoiler
    Does anybody realise that the alternate universe is a universe where Jacob does not exist? Dogen said that Jacob was the one who told him to come to the island but in the alternate univere Dogen is not there... I think Jacob's touch is what makes them get to the island. and without it they dont.
    And also... Sayid is deffinetly the MIB because the smoke monster is already inside the temple and he wouldnt be able to be in if the white ash was around it.

• Disney Memory Maker

Oh my goodness... that was perhaps one of the best endings to an episode of Lost... ever!!!!!!!
    Spoiler

That entire final 6 minutes was just absolutely brilliant. Sayid "officially" going crazy and killing Dogan and Lennon? Brilliant (though I liked Dogan). Smokey virtually annihilating the temple and everyone inside of it? Brilliant! Lapidus and company randomly returning and leading everyone out through the secret hyroglyphic? Amazing!

But the most amazing part of all was the 3 of them (Sayid, Claire and Kate) walking out in slow motion to that uber-creepy music. Mama Cass aside... great scene. And Claire and Sayid just look so freakin' crazy!!!!!

All that aside.... some things to point out
    • Scene with Ben was great
    • Loved the story about the baseball
    • What was up with Kate and MiB? He looked a bit surprised to see her. She doesn't look crazy yet though
    • That final scene with Team MiB walking off to war was amazing. Without a doubt and epic war between good and evil is about to take place. And as it was in the begining, I have little doubt in my mind that it will come between Jack and Locke (or in this case, MiB). So Team Jack seems (at the moment anyway) to have Hurley and probably Sun, Lapidus, whats-her-name, probably Kate, and oddly-enough... Ben. Whose side will Jin really take?
    • How did Dogan keep MiB out of the temple? Did Jacob grant him some special power/protection? Does MiB not like Japanese?

Anywho.... amazing episode. Thank you again to Darlton, the cast and crew, and everyone involved!

• Disney Memory Maker

Quote Originally Posted by nnic View Post
    Spoiler
    I think that MIB/FLOCKE killed Sayid and is using Sayid's body to deliver the message
    and also i think that Claire has gone loco
    Spoiler

To your second statement... you and me both. But as for the first part, I do not think he is using Sayid's body any more than he is using Claire's. I believe he has deeply "infected" them (if you want to call it that) and that he is influencing them... but I don't believe he is taking over them like he has with Locke's body.

Spoiler
    Does anybody realise that the alternate universe is a universe where Jacob does not exist? Dogen said that Jacob was the one who told him to come to the island but in the alternate univere Dogen is not there... I think Jacob's touch is what makes them get to the island. and without it they dont.
    And also... Sayid is deffinetly the MIB because the smoke monster is already inside the temple and he wouldnt be able to be in if the white ash was around it.
    Spoiler

I don't know what to think about the off-island reality yet. Could it be a world without Jacob? Definitely. Could it be a world without MiB? Just as likely. Maybe even both.

As for the second part... if Sayid was the Smoke Monster, how did he get in the temple to begin with? Perhaps Lennon was telling (some) truth. Perhaps Dogan was a big part in helping keep MiB out of the temple. And perhaps someone got the bright idea to kick some ash and make an opening. But personally, I do think Dogan's death was somehow involved.

• What Time Taught Us

Spoiler
    Spoiler
    Dogen was in Jack's FlashSideways (is that what they're called?) He was at the music audition with his own son.

I don't think Jacob's touch is what gets them to the island, it's what makes them a candidate. For example, I don't think Jacob touched... say, Nikki & Paolo or Frogurt. But from what I remember, he touched all of the Losties who were to become "candidates."

New Locke is definitely the smoke monster -- not Sayid; however, it seems Sayid's been infected, so now he acts as a sort of puppet for Smokie. By killing Dogen, the ash barrier around the temple seemed to 'deactivate.'

• we jumped out a window

DisneyInquisitor,
    Spoiler
    "what's her name's" name is Ilana

• Now 40% less bitter!

Great episode! It totally delivered on creepiness!
    Flash sideways thoughts:
    Spoiler
    Sayid's brother was the one who was afraid to kill the chicken on the family farm as a little boy. Once again, he was trying to rely on Sayid to fix his problem.
    If Jin's in the walk-in fridge, where the heck is Sun?
    Is that the same neighborhood John and Helen live in?

Island thoughts:
    Spoiler
    When Kate was telling Claire the truth, I kept yelling, "And he's with your mother!" Like she could hear me. I don't know if it would have changed Claire's mind about killing Kate (cuz we all know she wants to now), but it probably would've made a world of difference to Claire to know that Aaron was not only fine, but that her mom is out of that coma.
    Sayid totally looks like he's in a trance by the end of the episode.
    The island reality felt like a zombie movie, especially once Ilana & company came in.
    I have no idea what Kate is going to do, but I'm totally rooting for her. I don't want this to sound mean, but it's kind of a first, I think.
    Oo-de-lally!

• Disney Memory Maker

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    DisneyInquisitor,
    Spoiler
    "what's her name's" name is Ilana
    Ahh yes.... thanks. I think its because we've only seen her for about 20-minutes total so far, I can never remember her name.

Quote Originally Posted by AliKzam View Post
    Spoiler
    When Kate was telling Claire the truth, I kept yelling, "And he's with your mother!" Like she could hear me.
    Isn't funny that no matter how much we yell at the screen, they don't listen to us? I do it all the time.

• Now 40% less bitter!

Also...
    Spoiler
    I do find it amusing that most of this thread seems to be in spoiler boxes now, no matter how long it's been since an episode has aired. It's kind of like a secret thread now!
    For the sake of comedy, I am willing to do the rest of my posts in these boxes, be they spoilery or not, just to mess with people!

Oo-de-lally!

• Disney Memory Maker

Quote Originally Posted by AliKzam View Post
    Also...
    Spoiler
    I do find it amusing that most of this thread seems to be in spoiler boxes now, no matter how long it's been since an episode has aired. It's kind of like a secret thread now!
    For the sake of comedy, I am willing to do the rest of my posts in these boxes, be they spoilery or not, just to mess with people!

Spoiler
    It's also amusing to occasionally post some false smileys randomly throughout the post, in order to mess with people's minds.

• Now 40% less bitter!

I've got to say though,

Spoiler
    Maybe it's because I'm still up so late, but now that I've had a chance to really process the episode, it's leaving me with a bothered sort of feeling. Maybe because it was so creepy? Maybe because I'm becomming aware of the characters' mortality? It's very possible that some of these "infected" characters can't be cured and will die. It's also possible that those who are victims of circumstance (Kate and Jin, for example) could be killed before the story wraps up. I don't want it, but it certainly doesn't look good for anyone right now.
    Oo-de-lally!

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Well, we now have another episode to compete with What Kate Does for Sucking.......although to be fair, last nights episode was merely a top of the line Hoover compared to that 7 A.U. wide black hole Kate Centric fiasco.

Maybe I wouldn't be quite so upset with these slow moving shows if they wouldn't stop advertising them as a -questions will be answered- episode. The only questions answered last night were posed this year.....I want old questions answered and since there are something like 30 major and another 400 minor points to be addressed I feel like they're wasting our time....I don't care about a new characters baseball story....

Speaking of Kate.....

Spoiler

Last night Locke seemed a tad confused as to why she was there.........I don't recall her name on the cave wall but she was on the Lighthouse wheel.......could it be that flocke doesn't know she's a candidate?
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com