Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234561328 ... LastLast

• Cars Land Rocks!

Re: Lost - season 6

I'm ready for the final season .... Got the new TV just in time.

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

I wonder if the show will end with a Sliding Doors scenario?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztctgepaUOg]YouTube - Aqua Turn Back Time HD 720p[/ame]
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• The one and only

I'm going crazy. And Michelle Rodriguez (Ana Lucia) @replied me on Twitter. It's crazy.

Twitter / Michelle Rodriguez: @Jordiekinsreal I have som ... See?

22 hours!

• Disney Memory Maker

Everyone ready for the final season of Lost? For one of the last times I get to say this.....

HAPPY LOSTDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Something I don't get about last season's finale:

Richard seemed pretty upset about the idea of both Locke and Ben seeing Jacob; however, go back a couple of seasons and in the episode Man Behind the Curtian when Ben told Richard he was taking Locke to see Jacob Richard had no objections??????
    My thoughts... Richard knew Ben wasn't going to take Locke to actually see Jacob. How could he when he himself never saw Jacob (probably didn't even know where Jacob really was). Richard knew Ben had something planned, and considering Ben was the "leader", he wasn't going to put up a big argument about it. Locke on the other hand didn't really ask to see Jacob. He kind of said it as a statement. Richard knew he was serious and had reason to be upset.

I'm going crazy. And Michelle Rodriguez (Ana Lucia) @replied me on Twitter. It's crazy.
    That's pretty cool.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by TheDisneyInquisitor View Post
    My thoughts... Richard knew Ben wasn't going to take Locke to actually see Jacob. How could he when he himself never saw Jacob (probably didn't even know where Jacob really was). Richard knew Ben had something planned, and considering Ben was the "leader", he wasn't going to put up a big argument about it. Locke on the other hand didn't really ask to see Jacob. He kind of said it as a statement. Richard knew he was serious and had reason to be upset.

I disagree. Richard Did think Ben was taking Locke to see Jacob if the conversation he had with Ben(when Ben came back without Locke) is any indication:

RICHARD: Ben, what's going on?

BEN: Where's Ryan?

RICHARD: He's at his tent, are you?..are you?

BEN: It's time to get them.

RICHARD: [Mumbles] But you said tomorrow.

BEN: Jacob wants it to happen now.

RICHARD: Look at what happened out there...Did John see...

BEN: John had an accident.
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• Now 40% less bitter!

I know we probably already discussed this and came to conclusions, but I had a thought about season 4. I think Kate getting in the helicopter with Aaron (or Sun) was the universe correcting itself. Desmond said that Claire would get in the chopper and get off the island, but she didn't. Now Aaron is with Mrs. Littleton and I doubt Aaron will be going back to the island soon (but who am I kidding, I don't know). So I think the universe corrected the vision Desmond had. This would mean that Claire's future is totally up in the air.
    Oo-de-lally!

• Disney Memory Maker

Let the night begin!!!!! Love the countdown ABC has on the screen.

Also just a reminder... as a courtesy to others watching in different time zones.... please use spoiler boxes until the next morning. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AliKzam View Post
    I know we probably already discussed this and came to conclusions, but I had a thought about season 4. I think Kate getting in the helicopter with Aaron (or Sun) was the universe correcting itself. Desmond said that Claire would get in the chopper and get off the island, but she didn't. Now Aaron is with Mrs. Littleton and I doubt Aaron will be going back to the island soon (but who am I kidding, I don't know). So I think the universe corrected the vision Desmond had. This would mean that Claire's future is totally up in the air.
    You know, Claire is the one character I have absolutely no theory for. She kind of just disappeared out of no where. What the universe and the island (and the producers for that matter) have in store for her... I can't wait to see.

I disagree. Richard Did think Ben was taking Locke to see Jacob if the conversation he had with Ben(when Ben came back without Locke) is any indication:
    True. But I think Richard is a pretty smart guy. He knew where Jacob was. Ben told Locke Richard had no clue (whether that was a lie or not, doesn't really matter). Also keep in mind Richard found out moments after Locke kicked the bejesus out of Mikail. Between the option of letting Ben put on a show or have Locke potentially come after him....
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Disney Memory Maker

NINE MINUTES!!!!!!!!!
    Something I don't get about last season's finale:

Richard seemed pretty upset about the idea of both Locke and Ben seeing Jacob; however, go back a couple of seasons and in the episode Man Behind the Curtian when Ben told Richard he was taking Locke to see Jacob Richard had no objections??????
    Also keep in mind that Richard also didn't put up a big fight when Locke made his speech to everyone that they were all going to go see Jacob. It wasn't until they were actually there and Richard knew someone besides the leader would "request an audience with him" did he really say anything. Also, maybe seeing him at the statue makes a difference? Just an idea.

• Disney Memory Maker

IT IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell just happened? I could post thoughts in spoiler boxes... but I honestly don't even know what to say (or think for that matter).

All I know is this is going to be a fun ride.

• Disney Memory Maker

Spoiler

Wow... I still have absolutely no idea what to think. What is real? Is island-world real? Is plane world real where everything is the opposite of what we know? Are they both real? Neither?

Is Juliet still alive? Is that really Jacob or The Man in Black taking on the look of Jacob? What the hell is going on?

Absolutely loved Hurley's "I have a gun and I know how to use it" as he is trying to get it to work. Love this show!!!

• Disney Memory Maker

Spoiler

So is possibly-fake plane world on the plane coming back from Australlia?

Absolutely loved Ben's face as he saw real-Locke. I'm sure his days of manipulation are far from over... but for right now... he is as clueless as all of us are. Definitely a bad idea to lie to Richard though.

• The one and only

I'm so mad. I was cheating and watching an east coast feed online, but then ABC shut it down. I caught the first thirty minutes though.

Spoiler
    SO

CONFUSING,

RIGHT?

• Disney Memory Maker

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

So Jacob appears to be the dead version of real Jacob. Will the temple be able to save Sayid? Will we see the return of smokey... maybe determining the fate of Sayid?

What is going on with the Plane? If it is fake, is it to give us a glimpse into what would have been?

----------------------

The return of smokey!!!!! And we pretty much were told that the Man in Black IS the smoke monster!!!!!! The ash protects those from him. Knew that one guy wasn't going to last. What is Ben, Richard and Alona going to do now? They obviously can't fight The Man in Black.

• Disney Memory Maker

Spoiler

What did Juliet need to tell Sawyer? That whole seen was just about as emotional as Juliet falling in the hatch nearly a year ago.

So both island groups appear to be in the year 2007 (the time Ben killed Jacob).... but the 1970s actions seem to have held. What does all of that mean?

Now back to possibly-fake plane world... it is just so depressing to see everyone go on with there lives if the crash never happened. I know some people may say "Alternate Timelines"... and that certainly cannot be pushed aside at this point in time. But I don't think it will be nearly that simple. Something is just odd with plane world. It doesn't just feel like it shouldn't have happened... it feels like it never did happen.

• Disney Memory Maker

Oh my goodness... the things this show does to me.
    Spoiler

So I'm guessing we found the real inhabitants of the island.... Are they related to Jacob? The Man in Black? Both? Are they others? Does Richard know about them?

"I guess we found the temple."

And I still say something is incredibly wrong with the plane world. Where is Christian's coffin?

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234561328 ... LastLast