Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

• Disney Memory Maker

Re: Lost - season 6

I knew it!!!!! (and yet I still know nothing )
    Spoiler

I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that Juliet wanted to say "It worked." So did the bomb work as Miles said? If so, what does that mean? Is plane world the real world (I still cannot completely accept that, something is just really really wrong with that world). Are there really alternate timelines?

Also love these other others. They certainly fit in with the mystery of the island. Why is Sayid living so important?
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Disney Memory Maker

Holy crap
    Spoiler

That was the most evil look I think I've seen anyone on this show give. So the Man in Black wants to go home. To the temple?

Speaking of the temple, that entire seen was just cool... seeing everyone prepare for MiB's arrival. Why can't he "go home"? What is so important in that temple? Why did they need to keep Sayid underwater for the duration of the sand timer?

And I still have no clue about plane world. But I trust the producers... I'm sure all our major questions will be answered in time. With each week that passes though.. things get a bit sadder as we move towards the end.

And on a side note... woot woot for V being scheduled for Tuesdays at 10!
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

All of these spoiler boxes are so tempting. I just have to wait 1 more min!! ITS HERE!!!

• Disney Memory Maker

Get ready to be confused everyone (don't read these spoilers... as if they will give anything away anyway).

OH MY GOODNESS. This show never fails to have me yell "Oh my gosh! Come on!" at the end. Two hours was definitely too short. I am looking forward so much to the next few weeks.... but I am sad that this is finally coming to an end. As questions are answered (and some still left in the air), I fear that last episode..... but for now...
    Spoiler

So many things to comment on...
    • What did they need to talk to Jack about?
    • Sayid is alive... again? (Are any of them really alive) Is that why Miles couldn't "read" him?
    • Something is just very very wrong with both time periods. There is just something about them (specially the plane group) that is just... not right. I don't want to say dreamy... but something is just wrong
    • Richard obviously knows who MiB is....
    • What did MiB mean about Richard's "chains"
    • Why did MiB knock Richard unconcious?
    • What is MiB disappointed in everyone?
    • Why didn't Sawyer say something about Juliet's message?

Overall... I have to say that I am really happy where this is going. I love that we are only 16 hours away from the end of the series and yet there are still so many directions they can take.

But you know what? The time for weird and normal theories is over. Now it is time to just sit back... relax... and enjoy the final ride of this amazing series.

• Disney Memory Maker

The Lost Series Finale will air on SUNDAY, MAY 23RD (confirmed by Damon and Carlton on Jimmy Kimmel Live)!

• or CBF

Wow, is all I can say.

I can't wait to see how the series is resolved, but I don't want it to end. It's so bittersweet.
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

• mountains beyond mtns.

What a great start to season 6!

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by TheDisneyInquisitor View Post

What did they need to talk to Jack about?
    My wild guess.....Something to do with Jack's dad.....?

Sayid is alive... again? (Are any of them really alive) Is that why Miles couldn't "read" him?
    Yep, starting to look like zombie Island aint it?

Something is just very very wrong with both time periods.
    "time periods"......he, heh, he said "time periods"...

There is just something about them (specially the plane group) that is just... not right. I don't want to say dreamy... but something is just wrong
    See my earlier post about sliding doors....a movie in which time splits with one timeline having the lead character having a great life and the other a miserable one....but things are not always as they seem
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• Now 40% less bitter!

That was great! I was able to follow along pretty well, but I am so confused right now. I'm cool with it, but wow. So confused.

I'm going to write about last night's episode without the spoiler-guard on, so if you haven't seen it yet, you've been warned.

SPOILER ALERT

So, these alternate timelines are obviously the biggest thing that's confusing me. Part of me thinks the one where they land safely isn't real. Does it creep anyone else out that in one reality, the island is submerged? I always considered the island as a character, even though we know Jacob and the man in black are on it. The island has been a living entity to me and I don't like seeing it dead.
    I wonder if one reality isn't real. Sleepyjeff, how do you feel about this?
    I wonder if the safe-landing reality is actually a reboot and will take place after all of the other stuff in the other reality is finished? Or I wonder if it's the other way around? I know that Jack gets along with Lock now, Rose is confident when she flies (I watched Jimmy Kimmel too) and who knows what's going on with Desmond (seriously, can he time-travel? Is he evil? Did it work out with Penny?) but things seem to suck for almost everyone else. At least so far.

Random thoughts

Do you think when Juliet died, she went to the other reality?
    I have no idea what's going on with Sayid, and I feel really bad for Richard. I also feel really bad for Ben. He's learning a lot right now.
    Hey! Sayid and Ben have something in common! I like how Damon and Carlton said on Jimmy Kimmel last night that Sayid's body was probably possessed by something. I wonder by what (or who) and if the same kind of thing possesses Ben's body?
    I like how Christian's body is still missing in the other reality. I also like how Lock made Jack feel better about it (and that Jack actually listened to him).
    Oo-de-lally!

• phbbbbbt

We haven't watched the last couple of seasons, but after last night (and a lot of experience reading time shifting type stories), here's my thought. Time was already skewed, already folding on itself, which is always messy. Because of the major disturbance of the bomb, there is no single reality right now, there is instead a myriad of possible timelines, and last night we saw a couple of them. I think we'll see more, that one will seem to finish (like last night's plane reality, where they landed in LA but things were different), and another will seem to start, and in the end, there will be a catalyst, and all these threads of time, of potential reality, will merge. The bomb will finish exploding, the time shift will snap back, and we'll see one through to a conclusion.
    xo, Deanna

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by AliKzam View Post
    T

So, these alternate timelines are obviously the biggest thing that's confusing me. Part of me thinks the one where they land safely isn't real. Does it creep anyone else out that in one reality, the island is submerged? I always considered the island as a character, even though we know Jacob and the man in black are on it. The island has been a living entity to me and I don't like seeing it dead.
    I wonder if one reality isn't real. Sleepyjeff, how do you feel about this?
    I think it could be a timeline split in two(like the movie Sliding Doors) or it could possibly be an infinite number of timelines with each Lostie trying to find the one that fits them best......

...but, part of me still thinks it all might be one long timeline similar to a song....a song has a beginning and an end but also a chorus that repeats again and again--sometimes with small changes--....also, songs are played on record players which tend to "skip" around sometimes

Speaking of which, did anyone else find it odd that this season started sans a catchy tune?

• Circle of Ancients

Hey everybody,

With DVR's and TIVO, let's try and keep everything in Spoiler tags for at least 24 hours!!!!

Remember, it's this button:

As for the show:

Spoiler
    What was up with "Underwater Island"??? Did anybody else think something was wrong with the sound on your TV when Kate was in the tree???

Regarding "Plane People" ... Desmond on the plane??? Hurley, Sawyer and Sayid "appeared" to be in the tail of the plane as well as Charlie in the bathroom.

Return of Smokey was AWESOME!!!

Temple People??? Really??? Going to start introducing new characters at the end??? May get annoying.

I knew Sayid wasn't dead and I figured that's why Miles couldn't read him.

Is the "Real Locke" ever coming back?

• Now 40% less bitter!

Re: Lost - season 6 (Possible Spoilers)

I read what you're writing, sir clinksalot, but the show has aired on the east and west coast. I personally avoid this thread until after I've watched the week's episode and I expect others to do the same. Why would you want to see what others are discussing if you haven't seen the episode yet, unless you want to be spoiled?
    Although someone told me it hasn't been posted on hulu yet, which is a bummer for those who watch their shows online. But again, I've avoided spoilers the entire break. I know that's self-centered, but why would anyone come on here until after the episode airs?
    Of course, if it's a spoiler about the next or future episodes, I would put that in a spoiler box. Thank you for reminding us what the button looks like.
    Oo-de-lally!

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Spoiler
    I gotta wonder; who would visit a thread titled "Lost - season 6 (Possible Spoilers)" right after the show has aired without first seeing the show.......what non-spoiler info could they possibly be looking for at this point in time??????

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

In the Season 5 finale we hear Illana's henchmen dude ask her if Lapidus could be a "candidate"......

Makes me wonder if what happened to
    Spoiler
    Sayid could make our favorite Iraqi the person they thought Lapidus might be???
    ....whatever that is?

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast