• Now 40% less bitter!

Re: Lost - season 6 (Possible Spoilers)

DI answered you. ^
    Oo-de-lally!

• Disney Memory Maker

Quote Originally Posted by PanTheMan View Post
    Did I miss something???
    I posted a response after this post, but I guess I never submitted it. But I believe if you rewatch and look closely, they managed to get him out at the last minute (though I agree its a bit ambiguous).

But even if they didn't show that scene... I would attribute it much more towards an editing flub than a story mistake.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

No, they never got him out and it wasn't even implied. I rewatched it with that part in mind.

ok so I know that no one has posted for over a month but I had a question that's been bothering me.... I was discussing LOST with my cousin who then asked me why in the flash-sideways Eloise was setting the tables for the concert, the day of Flight 815, but the concert wasnt for at least another week or so? I know that Christian said that there is no now but it doesnt really make sense.... anyone want to clear that up??

• Now 40% less bitter!

I haven't rewatched any of the episodes, but didn't the actions from Desmond getting the manifest to getting everyone to go to the concert occur within a 24 - 48 hour span? He saw Penny that night at the stadium, then rounded everyone up the following day, right? It just seemed like a lot of days because we saw the safe time frame through everyone's perspectives.
    Oo-de-lally!

Quote Originally Posted by AliKzam View Post
    I haven't rewatched any of the episodes, but didn't the actions from Desmond getting the manifest to getting everyone to go to the concert occur within a 24 - 48 hour span? He saw Penny that night at the stadium, then rounded everyone up the following day, right? It just seemed like a lot of days because we saw the safe time frame through everyone's perspectives.
    in the episode right after Desmond gets off of Flight 815, George picks him up and takes him to Charles, who then tells him to get Charlie, who then does the whole car crash thing, then he's in the hospital and Charles tells him to talk to Eloise, who is getting ready for the concert, and then he hears Penny's name but she doesnt let him see her, then Daniel stops him and tells him where to meet Penny, and then he meets Penny....all in the same day... The Concert wasnt at least for another week because we know it was a week for Sayid before he got sent to jail and it was a week for Desmond when he met Hurley at Mr. Clucks because he said Flight 815 about a week ago... meaning the concert was still a couple of days after that...

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 223744454647