Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23456781530 ... LastLast

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Re: Lost - season 6

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
    ...... and all these threads of time, of potential reality, will merge. The bomb will finish exploding, the time shift will snap back, and we'll see one through to a conclusion.
    I like it!
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• Just this guy......

Re: Lost - season 6 (Possible Spoilers)

Great show even though trying to figure out Time travel can give you such a headache.

Is Sayid alive or is Jacob using his body?

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by AliKzam View Post
    I read what you're writing, sir clinksalot, but the show has aired on the east and west coast. I personally avoid this thread until after I've watched the week's episode and I expect others to do the same. Why would you want to see what others are discussing if you haven't seen the episode yet, unless you want to be spoiled?
    Although someone told me it hasn't been posted on hulu yet, which is a bummer for those who watch their shows online. But again, I've avoided spoilers the entire break. I know that's self-centered, but why would anyone come on here until after the episode airs?
    Of course, if it's a spoiler about the next or future episodes, I would put that in a spoiler box. Thank you for reminding us what the button looks like.
    It's just we've had issues with TV show threads in the past, ESPECIALLY LOST threads so I'm just trying to make sure we make sure we don't have them.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Spoiler
    I gotta wonder; who would visit a thread titled "Lost - season 6 (Possible Spoilers)" right after the show has aired without first seeing the show.......what non-spoiler info could they possibly be looking for at this point in time??????
    I just added the "Possible Spoilers" today.

• Cars Land Rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by AliKzam View Post
    I personally avoid this thread until after I've watched the week's episode and I expect others to do the same. Why would you want to see what others are discussing if you haven't seen the episode yet, unless you want to be spoiled?
    I do the same thing. I'll wait until I've watched the show before I even read what others are writing. I enjoyed last night's episode it is great to have the show back on the air. As with most of the Lost episodes they usually raise more questions than they answer. I expect it will be that way all the way to the end.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

Okay so I dig this show. I love Richard Alpert. Can I just have a "I think Richard Alpert is the best character next to Vincent and Hurley" t-shirt? The whole chains reference was the big boat in the middle of the island, it was a slave boat. There were bodies with chains. So with that knowledge and then the chains reference, Richard Alpert was a slave on that boat.

I went to EW.com and went through an interview with the "Lost" men/writers and then there was a clip about Kate from Comic-Con (it was "America's Most Wanted" and Walsh was like "she killed her step dad's assistant."), and then at the end of the clip the cuter writer was like "Didn't Kate kill her dad?" So basically what they were saying was that some of the stuff in this new reality isn't the same stuff as the original reality. Like Boone, who mentioned going to Australia to rescue his sister from an abusive relationship but she didn't want to be saved, and Desmond sitting next to Jack on the plane. Also I noticed Walt and Michael weren't on the plane (which then where's Vincent?!), so maybe something happened there. From what I read the idea is to keep the viewer on their toes, in regards to this new reality. They said it would've been really easy to reset time and have the new timeline, but decided to go with this side step thing.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by ni_teach View Post
    Great show even though trying to figure out Time travel can give you such a headache.

Is Sayid alive or is Jacob using his body?
    I believe the latter. If I'm not mistaken, the Temple dwellers commented that the water was no longer clear and perhaps that was Jacob's doing? If "Man in Black"/Smokey/Esau could find a loophole, perhaps he could as well. Perhaps Dogan, the temple leader (not sure if that's really his name but I saw it on my friend's blog) was in on this and that's why he didn't allow Sayid to be brought out of the water when he regained consciousness.

I have to say that it's great to see Jack come full circle from the guy who was skeptical about every aspect of the island. "Nothing is irreversible" indeed.

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    It's just we've had issues with TV show threads in the past, ESPECIALLY LOST threads so I'm just trying to make sure we make sure we don't have them.

I just added the "Possible Spoilers" today.

Cool.....
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• Circle of Ancients

Didn't notice the no Walt and Michael ... good call. Maybe this means the Mom didn't die? Or even as far as Michael and the Mom never seperated.

• hi!

i think the real question here is...

why does Richard Alpert always have eyeliner on?
    -plagued

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by plagued View Post
    i think the real question here is...

why does Richard Alpert always have eyeliner on?
    He doesn't. They even mentioned his eyelashes in Entertainment Weekly- I'm sure he gets asked that all the time.
    A signature should go here.

• Now 40% less bitter!

Quote Originally Posted by knittingknerd View Post
    Like Boone, who mentioned going to Australia to rescue his sister from an abusive relationship but she didn't want to be saved...
    Oh, my gosh! It just occurred to me that if Shannon's on the plane, maybe that means Boone never slept with his sister! Hooray!
    There are a ton of possibilities in this other reality.
    Spoiler
    The producers mentioned on Jimmy Kimmel (I think) that the island sinking may not have necessarilly been caused by the H-bomb exploding, but they might just be messing with us.

Who knows, in this reality, there may even be some people who don't exist. Ben, perhaps?
    Oo-de-lally!

• Look Right, Pick Up Phone

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Didn't notice the no Walt and Michael ... good call. Maybe this means the Mom didn't die? Or even as far as Michael and the Mom never seperated.
    To be fair, just because we didn't see them on the plane didn't mean they weren't there. We didn't see everyone that was on the plane, simple as that.

• The one and only

I kinda wrote a 1000+ word blog about the episode today. I don't even know how I managed to do it.
    Last edited by Jordiekins; 02-05-2010 at 03:50 PM.

• Now 40% less bitter!

Has everyone seen this, yet? I found it on EW.com. It's a side-by-side comparison of Oceanic 815's crash/safe flight. It is creepy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-1qzelSWpE&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Oceanic 815 - Side by Side[/ame]
    Oo-de-lally!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

So why was Desmond on the plane? I find that interesting, since he obviously wasn't on the plane that crashed.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23456781530 ... LastLast