Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 456789101732 ... LastLast

• no flash photography...

Re: Lost - season 6 (Possible Spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Well, Shannon not being on the plane was explained by Boone's "She didn't want help" line and she wasn't shown at all in the episode. But Claire being in the Taxi, not on the plane is odd and I'm sure it means something. Not to even mention the fact that Kate is the one who ends up with Aaron.
    you know as soon as boone started talking I stopped listening to what he was saying. I was trying to figure out why his voice was so familiar. I need to watch it again...or at least that scene. .

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Let's say Jack does operate on Locke and is successful.......knowing what we know now about all the time skipping/traveling/etc could it be that Locke crashed on the Island in the Pilot episode already able to walk?

Discuss
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

What about Walt?

If we are to take what we saw last week as a timeline split...in other words, there are now 2 Jack's(one on the Island and one not), two Sawyers(one on the Island and one not), two Kate's, etc.......

What about those who crashed on the Island but already got back before the Oceanic 6?

What will Walt say to himself if he ever meets himself?

....jeeesh, no wonder this kid is special, there's two of em.

Maybe Jacob is one Walt and MiB is the other

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

So maybe what we need to know isn't WHAT the pivotal event is, but WHEN it happened, to figure out what in the timeline was disrupted. It's possible that Walt and Aaron never really existed and they got erased from the new reality.
    A signature should go here.

• Disney Memory Maker

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Yep, starting to look like zombie Island aint it?
    No no no.... that's not until season 7.

Speaking of which, did anyone else find it odd that this season started sans a catchy tune?
    Maybe Mama Cass and Geronimo Jackson doesn't exist in this timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by knittingknerd View Post
    Okay so I dig this show. I love Richard Alpert. Can I just have a "I think Richard Alpert is the best character next to Vincent and Hurley" t-shirt?
    Don't know about that... but I got my Richard Alpert bobblehead in the mail today.

Quote Originally Posted by Twist_of_Fate View Post
    To be fair, just because we didn't see them on the plane didn't mean they weren't there. We didn't see everyone that was on the plane, simple as that.
    Completely agree. Some of the things they showed us (or specifically didn't show us) they did for a reason.... but that isn't to say every person they didn't show wasn't on the plane.

Quote Originally Posted by AliKzam View Post
    Has everyone seen this, yet? I found it on EW.com. It's a side-by-side comparison of Oceanic 815's crash/safe flight. It is creepy!
    Exceptionally creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkPink View Post
    So why was Desmond on the plane? I find that interesting, since he obviously wasn't on the plane that crashed.
    I'm not entirely convinced he was on the plane. He wasn't there in the beginning.... he had a very odd segment with Jack... then he kind of disappeared.

Let's say Jack does operate on Locke and is successful.......knowing what we know now about all the time skipping/traveling/etc could it be that Locke crashed on the Island in the Pilot episode already able to walk?

Discuss
    You know.... I'm not entirely convinced that is where they are going... but I absolutely love that idea.

Another thing I find interesting is the promo picture from ABC. Don't know how much influence the producers have in this... but it clearly plays off on the religious overtones of this season. Interesting having Locke in the Jesus position. You know... I'm not entirely convinced Jacob is the good one (or the bad one for that matter).

“You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Now 40% less bitter!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDisneyInquisitor View Post
    I'm not entirely convinced he was on the plane. He wasn't there in the beginning.... he had a very odd segment with Jack... then he kind of disappeared.
    Ooh! First random theory of the season (by me) that'll probably be disproven!
    What if Jack can do what Hurley can do in this other reality. Only instead of talking to the dead, he talks to those who exist in the other reality but not in this one? We'll have to see if he talks to anyone else who no one else acknowledges.
    (Happy Lost Day!)
    Oo-de-lally!

• Circle of Ancients

Discuss
    That's interesting ... hmmm ... But wouldn't Locke have known Jack in that reality? And Locke's wheelchair was most certainly on the beach in the pilot episode.

• Triple Goddess

The thing that I thought was that they are showing the two timelines as if they are happening concurrently. What if they are still showing flashbacks/flashforwards? What if one of the "realities" is a past reality and one of them is the future/present?

• Disney Memory Maker

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    The thing that I thought was that they are showing the two timelines as if they are happening concurrently. What if they are still showing flashbacks/flashforwards? What if one of the "realities" is a past reality and one of them is the future/present?
    That is where I think they are going with this... but you never know.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    That's interesting ... hmmm ... But wouldn't Locke have known Jack in that reality? And Locke's wheelchair was most certainly on the beach in the pilot episode.
    Totally forgot about the wheelchair....that does throw a monkey wrench in my theory.

As to your first point, some sort of memory loss due to the crash or timetravel(remember how Daniel had memory loss problems? Remember how it seemed like the Others, especially Ben, talked like this has all happened before? Remember how Rose, when she first heard the sounds of the monster, talked like she'd heard it before but could not quite remember? Remember how Charlie totally forgot that he not only knew how to swim but that he was actually a swim champion?

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

I wonder.....if LA X = Tenth trip to LA?

• Disney Memory Maker

IT IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Spoiler

Oh man... where is Sawyer even going to go? And is asian-guy (sorry, can't remember his name right now) really going to answer their (and hence, our) questions after talking to Sayid? Great start to yet another episode.

• Disney Memory Maker

Spoiler

"I just lied to him... didn't I?" "Yes" (Best conversation of the night so far)

So why did they do that to him? Making sure he wasn't the Man in Black made sense to me... but did they lie about that? Or did they lie about him "passing"?

And why oh why Kate are you following Sawyer? Let him go! Your only going to make things worse!

Tonight's episode seem a bit more flashback-like to you guys too? What was up with that look between Jack and Kate? Another Desmond-like moment.

• Disney Memory Maker

Spoiler

"Ever see a pillar of black smoke that makes a ticka ticka noise and is all pissed off?"

Love how Asian-dude and Hippie-guy were expecting Jack to come in and the guards just moved aside for him. What is in that "medicine" though? Is Sayid really infected? Absolutely loved how he started speaking in English for Jack and guilting him into giving it to Sayid.

And what the HELL is wrong with Kate? She really needs to be shot soon so Jin can come back safe. And what the guard said to Kate... did that happen in Kate's past that we know about or something we don't know about yet (I've lost track of a lot of Kate's history). But either way... what is the significance of him being one of the guards?

• Disney Memory Maker

Spoiler

Kate is so stupid and delusional. How long before she finally realizes that Sawyer doesn't like her in that way anymore. How long before she realizes he loves Juliet and by going there, she will just make it worse? Why?

Moving on to the flash-whatever... so Claire's couple was real, but now they're split up. And she's having the baby now?

As for Jack, I really hope he has Sayid take the pill. I don't completely trust the other Others yet, but I want him to try and stop fixing things and let others take control for a while.

"No Hurley, I am not a zombie." Definitely an episode for great one-liners.

Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 456789101732 ... LastLast