Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

• let's talk Disney, okay!

Re: American Idol Season 9

i love Andrew Garcia! He is great! i agree that Sugar We're Goin Down wasn't as strong as Straight Up, but it was still awesome!

I don't see why everyone likes Casey. I don't think, contrary to what Simon said, that he sang with any honesty. He just smiled and sang into the camera the whole time. ech!

none of the girls impress me. And there are too many teens on this season that may sound good in their high school choir concert, but they aren't recording artist. When they sing i feel like i am watching people that didnt make the cut for Glee!

The Few, The Proud, The Fans Fan of Light Magic!

• sleepy lagoon

I agree... I love Andrew!! He is my favorite guy, with Lee being my second favorite. I do not see what everyone sees in Casey either. He sounds good, but he has a total blank, unexpressionless look on his face when he sings. He seems like a nice guy, but he bugs me...
    As for the girls, they do not impress me much either. I am not sure why Simon says a girl will win this year? I get the feeling that the judges want Katie to be the winner. If I had to pick a favorite girl, I would have to go with Lilly...

• What Time Taught Us

I like Andrew as well, but he does get on my nerves. He seems too full of himself, and as far as acoustic Youtube stars go, I prefer Gabe Bondoc.

I think my favorite this year is Didi Benami. Lost takes priority at 9, so I don't think I saw her Top 24 performance, but 3 weeks later and I'm still blown away by what she sang Hollywood week. I could listen to it over and over. And I kind of do.

She sang "Terrified" by Katherine McPhee (written by Kara)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1efglTr4KZ8"]YouTube - American Idol 2010: Didi Benami - "Terrified"[/ame]

• love my friends

So far I have no favorites, guess its too early for me

Friends for life

• Circle of Ancients

I wonder how many people are like us who have watched every season if AI but have never bought an album from an American Idol winner.

The closest we came was the David Cook album of songs he sang the year he won. But we didn't buy his actual album.

The only other AI "Contestant" album we have is Daughtrey's first album.

• Animation Domination

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    I wonder how many people are like us who have watched every season if AI but have never bought an album from an American Idol winner.

The closest we came was the David Cook album of songs he sang the year he won. But we didn't buy his actual album.

The only other AI "Contestant" album we have is Daughtrey's first album.
    Daughtrey's first album was amazing.
    "You are watching FOX"

• hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    I like Andrew as well, but he does get on my nerves. He seems too full of himself, and as far as acoustic Youtube stars go, I prefer Gabe Bondoc.
    they're all from the same 'circle' of friends.. andrew, gabe, aj, passion, jennifer, cathy, angie, etc etc etc. my dance team has shared the stage with them numerous times. and really, they are all great.. each have a different voice and vibe and really it just depends on the person to pick a favorite... i'm honestly not really into the acoustic-ness that much.. but even just having one of them representing on Idol is awesome in itself. but again, the youtube acoustic 'style' is something i dont see going TOO far in the Idol competition........ but we'll see.

as far as buying Idol's albums.. i've only bought Carrie Underwood's first album. by far still my favorite Idol.
    -plagued

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

Hmm, I think I have bought 1 or 2 albums. Thouh I honestly cannever remeber who won and who came in 2nd so I'm not quite sure I think I usually prefer the runner up.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• hi!

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Hmm, I think I have bought 1 or 2 albums. Thouh I honestly cannever remeber who won and who came in 2nd so I'm not quite sure I think I usually prefer the runner up.
    i preferred runner up Blake Lewis rather than winner Jordin Sparks two years ago. Blake Lewis' album, with collaborations with producers BT and OneRepublic's Ryan Teddar made for an actually pretty good dance/pop album.
    -plagued

• Circle of Ancients

Honestly, I'm just about ready to give up on Idol for the season. Everybody is just kind of blah. The only good person was Big Mike and that was at the start of the show.

There are too many other things we like to watch on Tue/Wed nights and I'm tired of juggling everything for Idol.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Honestly, I'm just about ready to give up on Idol for the season. Everybody is just kind of blah.
    I gotta agree with you about this season being kind of blah. I won't give it up though. AI is the perfect brainless show to watch after a hard day at work.

Oh. And what's up with this Alex Lambert guy? Is it me or does he look like a dude with Carol Brady's hair?

• love my friends

Honestly, I'm just about ready to give up on Idol for the season. Everybody is just kind of blah. The only good person was Big Mike and that was at the start of the show.

There are too many other things we like to watch on Tue/Wed nights and I'm tired of juggling everything for Idol.

I agree with you

I am just not that impressed this year.. maybe once they get down to the top 12 i will be, but right now. Nope

Friends for life

• Circle of Ancients

If we didn't have Biggest Loser/Lost that we watch on Tuesdays I would stick with it. But I'm tired of having to watch one show, record another show and record another show in the bedroom. It's just not worth wasthing the 2 hours that I could spend doing more productive things.

• Circle of Ancients

Big Mike was good, Aaron, Casey *swoon*, and Lee.

I really like Crystal and I hope she is recouped for tonight.

• Circle of Ancients

Yeah, any word on what actually happened to her to land her in the hospital? I'm sure I could google it, but I'm lazy.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast